Jump to content

How is the beta?


EnderBubs

Recommended Posts

The beta is honestly really fun, even if I'm stuck in the station as an SPD cadet. I've been able to tour the map and try most things available on my alt account. The only concern I hold is how easy it is for civilian to get guns at the moment, most of the gangrpers having them. Though, this topic is being discussed! Other than that, I find the beta to be extremely fun. I enjoy how involved the staff team is with the players and how well made the map is. 

  • Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.3aab4da009e933525e1f5e094c4020fd.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lotus said:

The beta is honestly really fun, even if I'm stuck in the station as an SPD cadet. I've been able to tour the map and try most things available on my alt account. The only concern I hold is how easy it is for civilian to get guns at the moment, most of the gangrpers having them. Though, this topic is being discussed! Other than that, I find the beta to be extremely fun. I enjoy how involved the staff team is with the players and how well made the map is. 

Don’t worry when it comes to guns in the official release things will be different. Guns will be a lot harder. We mainly have them so easy to get for fun/it gives us a chance to test plug ins. As you know we have some plug ins issues *looks at sitting* so it also helps us find plug ins that need fixing 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IT WAS GREAT FUN!<3 Although kinda wish I could interact with Karito more... 😞

  • Like 1

                                                         ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                                                                
"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

                                                                  IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂


image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, PIZA_OP said:

IT WAS GREAT FUN!<3 Although kinda wish I could interact with Karito more... 😞

He has been incredibly busy with case files and detective work recently. And your timezone makes it hard since by the time I get home from school you’re asleep or sm 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I KNOW RIGHT ;( 

  • Like 1

                                                         ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                                                                
"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

                                                                  IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂


image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Karito still the best Detective though

  • Like 1

                                                         ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                                                                
"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

                                                                  IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂


image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/20/2023 at 2:43 PM, EnderBubs said:

He has been incredibly busy with case files and detective work recently. And your timezone makes it hard since by the time I get home from school you’re asleep or sm 

Well make him come out while I'm on so I can romance him, buddy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...