Professor App 👨‍🏫

Gunna

OOC

Discord Tag (possum#0006): Gunna!#6323

Minecraft User (pwossum): GunnaTheEvil

IC - Fill this like how your character would fill it out. 

PERSONAL

Position Applied For: P.E professor

NAME IN FULL:  Kesteuki Hanazono

TITLE: Mr.Hanazono

DATE OF BIRTH: 06/87

MARITAL STATUS: Divorced, Single

NATIONALITY:  Chinese

PHONE NUMBER: -

EDUCATION 

Degree:  College  Masters

Institute: Xiamen University 

MAJOR: Physical Education 

MINIOR: N/A

Degree: Bachelor in Culinary Arts

Institute:  Fijian College 

MAJOR: Culinary Arts

MINIOR: N/A

JOBS

Previous Job Title: Professor 

Job Position: Physical Education Professor 

REASON OF LEAVE: Issues with faculty members

CERTIFICATE: Graduated University  

DATE RECIEVED: 2014, june 

CERTIFICATE:  Graduated College

DATE RECIEVED: 2011, May

LOOK OF STUDENTS (150 words)

Lenard is a family man at best and would do anything for his four daughters (and Q) his views on students are always the same as before but with the help of his new partner he is getting used to the kids in the town, that's some of them

COVER LETTER (300 words):

Dear, Dean

I hope you are doing well in this cold weather, I'm currently writing this letter to sum up my achievements,  reasons why I'm applying to be a professor at this school and why you should indeed hire me, first my achievements, I am currently the undefeated boxing champion of China back in my hometown and won 8 games in a row with only 3 losses, I have won championship awards in baseball Atwell with my team back in Japan before my boxing career has started and thunk this would be perfect for my P.e professor application and possibly be able to coach your baseball team if possible, reasons why I'm applying is because I have 5 kidd, 4 daughters (quadruplets) and a son and I wish to show them that their father has I proved and has become a better person before I was unfortunately arrested for charges I cannot disclose for legal reasons, and I know that a professor that has been arrested isn't a good look on the roster but I can assure you my behavior has been i.proved greatly and is the one of the reasons I should be hired for said position, the other reason is previously stated, my achievements, I think being a past boxer and baseball player is a great fit for a P.E professor and since I was previously a P.E professor before I think your expectations of the perfect role model and teacher will be met once hired, that is all for my letter

Kind regards,

Ketsueki Hanazono

Date: 2027-01-19.           SIGNED: 레너드

Edited by Gunna

• jessu locked this topic