Age application

IGN: Notdeleting74
RP Name:  Min Hanazono

Character backstory and description (over 200 words): 

Min. There was only a couple words that her she heard on-top of the mountain as she was climbing up spoken by a familiar voice. "Touch my family and I will crawl out of my grave and kill you." The youth wanted to do so much more in her life in the inspiration of her father and family figures. The youth was only 15 years old and already had her mother exclude Min out of her life "Ida" that was the last thing she could remember. The women was no longer her own mother anymore. She was webbed into the trap of Sakuta her father and person that took care of her no matter what. Sakuta wished for Min to start her own life or join his. There was so much Min had to think about her like would she join her families Yakuza or the enemies where her friends were at so she thought. But instead she decided it was time to step up after the yabitsume tradition in-front of her new aunt.  It was her 15th birthday that day. It was Min's first real birthday with friends her adopted sister that actually loved her gifted Min a cupcake before cleaning up the blood. "Ryuu", "Vicky", and finally "Ahikito" these were the final things she whispered into his ear before it was to late of Min to make her promise and her voice slipped away for the moment tears would swell her eyes. She learned so much from these people yet they took him away from her life. Just when she thought everything was going to be better in her life. But their faces were revealed instead of fighting back her extended families eyes would begin to swell picking up the corpse allowing Min to follow down that mountain hand by hand. There was no proof for the youth to gather as she watched in horror. Them trying to hide her own father from her as the knife would be pulled out of his gut going quickly into the grave. This has been planned for months. The detective she went to and her god-father did not believe the "stories" she had spoken the second in command for "Hanazono yakuza" picked Min up taking her away from her family that did not seek her out. The last by blood Hanazono. There was years that had passed applying to college for being a detective. After revealing the evidence to a proffesor from 2 years of looking at a poor mad student in the college when people gave her no hope at the age of 25 she proven at her graduation her own case with her father being able to get the ones close to be investigated and slowly lead to their arrests over seas.  After a couple years of training she would be 28.

OOC NOTE: I'm leaving the police department. To much for tests for me, so I am leaving. I'd like to keep my age.

Pending

Thank you for taking the time to apply to have your character become an adult, but I've chosen to put your application onpending for the following reason:
-For the first 3 questions (IGN, Rp Name, and Age) you bolded your answers 
Feel free to reapply whenever!

• Like 1