LozzyOzzy

Discord:

LozzyOzzy#1925

Time Zone:

UK GMT/BST

Any previous bans/warns?

N/A

Describe your current level of activity on the server:

Currently i have just got accepted onto the server, However i am transitioning from this server from another and will have the same level of activity as i did there to SLRP. I am typically online for 6-12 hours a day (Somethimes there is exeptions)  See bellow for my current time table.

image.thumb.png.b8e0f501d2884f266469795c73cb77d5.png

Do you have access to a microphone?

Currently i sadly do not have access to a microphone, However i am needing to buy one anyway for college work so i will happily get one.

Do you have any previous experience with police work?

Not really? I have spectated internships on another server but myself no.

Do you have experience with combat RP?

Yes i do, on other servers i have had the use of CombatRP used pretty much daily

What motivates you to apply for SPD?

I want to experience roleplay from a different perspective, I no longer want to be the criminal anymore but rather the person who fights against it. I have the time and effort to put into a faction so I want to put it into a faction that I am actually interested in. I have been roleplaying since around 2018 and have never roleplayed in a police perspective, so overall i want to have a fresh new experience for a fresh new server.

image.png.e1eff824e89fded031b2864755a3d69f.png

Character name: 

Erina Hozumi

Character age:

30, Thirty years old

Nationality:

Japanese

Preferred pronouns :

She/Her 

What motivates your character to join the force?

Erina had moved from a crime filled city in Japan and has had enough. When moving to Seoul she has encountered a few gang interactions and she no longer wants to be the one who is usless in those situations. She instead wants to be someone who can do something about all the crime and she feels like the SPD is the perfect way to do this.

Is your character familiar with self-defense?

Yes, she was an ex shrine worker in Japan for the Ise grand shrine and there they taught self defense  so she is very familiar with it and could even teach others herself.

How well does your character work with others?

My character has had jobs in the past that require interacting with people on the daily, so she is actually very fond of interacting and working with others. It helps her in a way as she hates being alone.

Is your character independent or a team player?

Erina can be both, However she very much prefers being within a team of people.

What makes your character unique?

Erina is 30 years old and from a different country to Seoul, She has been taught martial arts in the past so she would have a unique self defense style to others.

Backstory:

Erina Hozumi was born in a small hospital in a town on the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan.  As a child she had a simple yet sweet childhood, Both of her parents Yua Hozumi and Hiroto Hozumi was a happily married couple and took great care of Erina. A few years into her childhood her brother came along and she started school. Her kindergarten years went the best they possibly could, However her parents soon noticed she was attached to this baby doll that was at the kindergarten. Her parents ended up negotiating a deal with them and bought it off them for Erina to play with. From a very young age Erina was allready showing mother-like characteristics. Was her mother that good of an influence to her? Well yes she was. After kindergarten she started primary school which Erina found rather difficult. She was used to staying and playing not working hard. She was not the brightest kid and had lots of help from the adults around her. After a few years of this she eventually passed primary school and moved on to highschool. Highschool was difficult for Erina, She was now a young adult at the age of 16 and was ready to have a child. She wanted to drop out and start her own family. So that is what she did, However the family plans did not work out. Instead she was living at home and was forced to get a job. Over the next few years Erina was working hard with multiple jobs. These jobs consisted of, Shop employee, cleaning service and finally even dabbled into the hospital rout, however this was not for her and she quit early on. After a few years of hustling Erina finally got enough money to buy her own place and move out. She was now 22 living on her own and now she was truly ready to start a family. After many years of being alone she met her who now is her wife, Her wife from from south Korean in the capital and offered to fly Erina out to come live with her. Erina took this opportunity and did so a year after she did this they got together and adopted their first child. 5 years after she was now 28 and got married with her wife. Now she is 30 and is happy with her life and is ready to see what is next for her.

Level of education:

Masters in criminology and Linguistics 

Scenarios:

If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?

Erina has a fast thinking pace. She would quickly reach down to her taser and point it at the individual. If they stop she will yell at them to put the weapon down to try show them that she is the boss here. If they carry on charging she will pull the trigger of her taser hopefully sending them to the ground, After the delinquent is on the ground Erina would kick the weapon out of the delinquents reach while calling on her radio for backup. After she's called for backup she will cuff the individual and send them to the station

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?

Depending on the severity of the situation, Erina would respond and see if anyone else is also available. If they are not and the officer is in dying need she would drop what she is doing and get the location of the officer. Once she has  the location she would rush as fast as she can to there fully armed and ready to support. If the officer is injured she would make sure to bring a med kit with her so she can patch them up the best she can before she has the chance to run them to the hospital.

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how would you react?

Erina would reach for her gun as fast as humanly possible and fire off a warning shot to hopefully show them she means business, She would radio in for backup while she does this. If the armed individuals do not leave she will aim the gun at them hoping once again to scare them back. If this doesn't work and they approach she will either pull out her taser and tase them, But if she does not have time to tase them and they are charging at her she would have to send shots towards them.

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?

This is a situational depending on the rank, If it is a higher up officer like corporal, sergeant, Lieutenant,  etc then I will go the next higher up and report it. Before I do this I will tell them that what they are doing is not right at all and make it clear they are being reported immediately. However if it a high ranking officer that i do not have anyone to talk to about such as the superintendent, I will have no choice but to gather evidence to back up my theory of the power abusing the show it to a government worker to hopefully get it shown to the city overseer's to get them fired asap.

• Like 1

• Peanut locked this topic