SPD Suggestion

scorpy

SPD should roll 175, they are too overpowered. SPD are able to roll 200, have access to gear and have access to guns that regular players don't have. It's starting to get unfair, not only that but their job requires a lot of character movement so they are able to grind attributes that way and get full endurance, speed, marksmenship and any other attirbute that would benefit them. If they could have one nerf, I think it should be the rolling, after all it would make more sense since the roll amounts are 50, 75, 100, 125, 150. 200 is just out of place, and should be replaced with 175.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 3

Being able to roll 200 is pretty fair. Cops are supposed to have an advantage against then citizens roll wise. And we move around lot due to use constantly training, nothing is stopping you from moving around and grinding attributes either. We don’t get an an advantage at all when it comes to attributes, we just chose it train them a lot. With the roles it doesn’t make that big of a difference. I was able to almost win against a cop by just rolling 150 during training, so I don’t see the issue

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EnderBubs said:

Being able to roll 200 is pretty fair. Cops are supposed to have an advantage against then citizens roll wise. And we move around lot due to use constantly training, nothing is stopping you from moving around and grinding attributes either. We don’t get an an advantage at all when it comes to attributes, we just chose it train them a lot. With the roles it doesn’t make that big of a difference. I was able to almost win against a cop by just rolling 150 during training, so I don’t see the issue

actually its not fair at all in our raid yesterday its been proven guns are basically useless agaisnt cops with max endurance and 3rd grade gear which is unrealistic asl over all yall see it from where it benifits you but this idea of scorpy does seem fair bc it is indeed unbalanced as fuck that someone rushes in first and tanks  full mags from ppl that where shooting them just bc they had max endurance and good ass gear 

so yes their is a huge issue

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, EnderBubs said:

Easy for you to say, you're not a gangrper. GangRPers don't have shit, they have to work for it as cops are just handed all of their stuff. It's not fair, and even so you guys would still be rolling higher, why would you even need 200? 175 is fair enough because cops aren't that strong in a fist fight, they could be just as trained as an adult.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

While I understand cops are hard to kill, that is entirely the point. But let's dig into that and explain why, as well as my reasoning for keeping the /roll 200.

In essence, gangrp can be a very fun and thrilling experience, but it can also quickly get out of hand, disrupting others RP and becoming an overall nuisance when done improperly. Cops are there to enforce the law in rp, yes, but cops also serve to neutralize gangrp when it gets too out of hand. It keeps the server clean, prevents players from running around with a machete with total disregard to fearrp. We are MEANT to be hard to kill - but it is not impossible. In fact, catching a cop by themselves, they would be fairly easy to neutralize, but it's not something you can do carelessly. At the moment, most cops actually have the same gear as you guys, though realistically a better stock, since this server is based in KOREA after all. Cops sport t2 armor and glocks, both of which are not put into place unless someone is actively holding a gun or bladed weapon to their face. If you mess with a cop in real life and they radio for help, describing weaponry, naturally you're going to catch a swarm of others all loaded up with swat gear. Also, keep in mind, gangrpers will also be fighting each other, not just cops, or I should hope so. Now, going over the roll 200, that would also be realistic for a cop. Not only are they fully grown adults, but ones whose profession IS in combat/firearms. They not only train in basics for the initial couple of months, but for the ENTIRETY of their careers in ACTUAL self-defense, not just street fighting. Officers are there to neutralize threats, that's what they are trained for, something a large majority of the population is not.

• Like 4

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I still don't have a mouse pad.

18 minutes ago, Peanut said:

While I understand cops are hard to kill, that is entirely the point. But let's dig into that and explain why, as well as my reasoning for keeping the /roll 200.

In essence, gangrp can be a very fun and thrilling experience, but it can also quickly get out of hand, disrupting others RP and becoming an overall nuisance when done improperly. Cops are there to enforce the law in rp, yes, but cops also serve to neutralize gangrp when it gets too out of hand. It keeps the server clean, prevents players from running around with a machete with total disregard to fearrp. We are MEANT to be hard to kill - but it is not impossible. In fact, catching a cop by themselves, they would be fairly easy to neutralize, but it's not something you can do carelessly. At the moment, most cops actually have the same gear as you guys, though realistically a better stock, since this server is based in KOREA after all. Cops sport t2 armor and glocks, both of which are not put into place unless someone is actively holding a gun or bladed weapon to their face. If you mess with a cop in real life and they radio for help, describing weaponry, naturally you're going to catch a swarm of others all loaded up with swat gear. Also, keep in mind, gangrpers will also be fighting each other, not just cops, or I should hope so. Now, going over the roll 200, that would also be realistic for a cop. Not only are they fully grown adults, but ones whose profession IS in combat/firearms. They not only train in basics for the initial couple of months, but for the ENTIRETY of their careers in ACTUAL self-defense, not just street fighting. Officers are there to neutralize threats, that's what they are trained for, something a large majority of the population is not.

SPD staff don't count, you all just want to roll 200. Anyone else have an input?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 5

3 hours ago, scorpy said:

SPD staff don't count, you all just want to roll 200. Anyone else have an input?

Well, I agree with them, based on seoul, south korea. Their rolls doesn't really matter as most range from 60-100 on regularly from being in situations secondhanded. But one to their own tea

• Like 1

Characters/Accounts

MiuLols [EMS] Miyoko Imahori

DominoEffectzz [29] [Teacher] Izuke Takahara

MiuDeath [32] [Citizen] Edith Tsunawaki

MomRP [22] [Shopkeeper] Min Yang

Discord: Satan#4979

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

13 hours ago, Peanut said:

Okay you said it’s realistic bc they are adults with weaponry then wouldn’t that mean all the adult gangrpers should roll 200 bc they have trained a lot worked their body to go against cops and anyone walking into their turf not only that if they manage to get guns like you saying that honestly doesn’t explain much bc if that’s the reason cops roll 200 then so should the rest of the adults who go agaisnt cops everyday and fight em a gun shooting even without armor if a cop has max endurance they can tank so many bullets which is so unrealistic and you all know that the unrealism in the guns is a bit wild I’ve actually sat their and tested it out since I’ve been testing a lot of things out between attributes how to get them faster and etc

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Turtle said:

anyone +1’ing this is just tryna kill Cops Cus they’re A tryna get a rep or B simply just looking for attention 

Not just trying to kill cops, I'm just trying to make it fair

• Like 1