Allowance Increase Suggestion

McNessa

So the allowance is sort of low, only like 100 every so often. What if it was age based? depending on the age it determines the amount you get instead of everyone getting 100. It also makes it hard to save with gangrp-ers constantly going around trying to rob you. It's also hard to just keep your money because everyone is gambling for money since there's no other way icly to make money. 

Based on the age (I don't remember the age for grade 7's) so, grade 7 to grade 10 will get an allowance of somewhere between 200-450, grade 11 to grade 12 get's an allowance between 500-750, ages 20+ get an allowance of 800-1000. Mostly everything housing based is expensive and it could take awhile for someone to grind or even fish to get the correct prices to live somewhere. So an allowance increase would be really good. 

• Dislike 1

Neutral

I agree with you, I really do it's just that if allowance increases to 1000 won (0.81 USD) that means most rent and everything else would in result as 60-65k is about 52.82 USD which is the most expensive penthouse, we currently get about 0.081 to 0.20 USD depending if you're a civilian/student or a faction where it's technically a job like government category or Faculty 

Though it's something to consider if they'll change economy for release

Edited by MiuLols
  • Dislike 1

Characters/Accounts

MiuLols [EMS] Miyoko Imahori

DominoEffectzz [29] [Teacher] Izuke Takahara

MiuDeath [32] [Citizen] Edith Tsunawaki

MomRP [22] [Shopkeeper] Min Yang

Discord: Satan#4979

Bradley and I do not plan on changing how dramatically the economy is going to change, but on official release there will be a ton of ways to earn money.

Factions get paid every two weeks depending on their activity, etc, including bonuses.

There is a difference between people with roles and not with roles, roles have a dominant wage along with every 2 week pay.

(EDIT; Dominant roles will not have the amount of time as a regular person to fully experience all of the other activities since most jobs will require them to constantly be involved in scenarios, SPD and EMS)

This makes it where you will have to sort of 'grind' for money, I feel like the default amount of money is passive enough for you to get while if you take everything else into account if it fully works.

• On release hopefully we'll have tons way more items, cosmetics items, etc
  • Food will be fixed and they'll have a big play on food and healing (full hunger = heals)
  • All the plugins will be finished and actually functional / polished, this will make it where you will be able to use all 4-player jobs, which we will do updates for and add more
  • We'll have shop-stock and proper shops set up with alcohol and such to add diversity 
  • Auctioning items and having the economy flow between players
  • You will be able to grow drugs (in your residence) and sell them to Players/NPCS around the map
  • We'll have a login reward for constantly logins, also voting will be on release giving money
  • YOU should be able to grow crops and be able to sell them with time
  • We will hopefully replace our fishing plugin with something more interactive

These are a few ways you will be able to make money (not all of them, I didn't want to list out every way)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, calvinO_0 said:

Bradley and I do not plan on changing how dramatically the economy is going to change, but on official release there will be a ton of ways to earn money.

Factions get paid every two weeks depending on their activity, etc, including bonuses.

There is a difference between people with roles and not with roles, roles have a dominant wage along with every 2 week pay.

(EDIT; Dominant roles will not have the amount of time as a regular person to fully experience all of the other activities since most jobs will require them to constantly be involved in scenarios, SPD and EMS)

This makes it where you will have to sort of 'grind' for money, I feel like the default amount of money is passive enough for you to get while if you take everything else into account if it fully works.

• On release hopefully we'll have tons way more items, cosmetics items, etc
  • Food will be fixed and they'll have a big play on food and healing (full hunger = heals)
  • All the plugins will be finished and actually functional / polished, this will make it where you will be able to use all 4-player jobs, which we will do updates for and add more
  • We'll have shop-stock and proper shops set up with alcohol and such to add diversity 
  • Auctioning items and having the economy flow between players
  • You will be able to grow drugs (in your residence) and sell them to Players/NPCS around the map
  • We'll have a login reward for constantly logins, also voting will be on release giving money
  • YOU should be able to grow crops and be able to sell them with time
  • We will hopefully replace our fishing plugin with something more interactive

These are a few ways you will be able to make money (not all of them, I didn't want to list out every way)

damnn you killed the fun you should've made it a surprise

I'm a builder I do buildings and other things

Any further questions ask me through Discord breadd#8545