OOC section:

IGN:
My username is https_jeremy
Discord:

My public discord is Jeremy!#3908
Time zone:

My timezone is EST GMT-5

Any previous bans/warns?

No. I do not have a record on this server at all.

Describe your current level of activity on the server:

I would describe my current level of activity as none. The only reason that I state this is because the server is not up, though when the server is up, weekdays I can most likely stay on the server from 2:30 to 10:30 Eastern Time.

Do you have access to a microphone?

I have a microphone idled on top of my desk. 

Do you have any previous experience with police work?

I do not have any previous experience with police work, though I have seen my friends in other servers like SRP, or other real life circumstances do work in that form.

Do you have any experience with CombatRP?

I do have experience with CombatRP, as I've been in fights on separate servers, and more.

What motivates you to apply for SPD?

My motivation for applying for SPD is that a few of my friends that applied have gotten accepted and I wanted to work aside them, and just have a fun time as an officer on the server.

IC information:

Character name:

Natalie O. Astrid

Character age:

18 at the moment, though if accepted she would be 23.

Nationality:

Natalie's nationality is American, though moved to Russia, then Japan.

Preferred pronouns:

They/She

What motivates your character to join the force?

Natalie has wanted to join a police force since she was 10 years old, ever since then she has been hoping that when she grew up, she wanted to become an officer ever since, though since she was too young, she never fulfilled her life-long dream.

Is your character familiar with self-defense?

My character if familier with self devense, for the main reason that she was in a family that normally fought a lot, she left it though, as it didn't work well with her

How well does your character work with others?

My character works quite well with others, she does so well with others, because she had to fight a lot of people, and a few people stood along side her.

Is your character independent or a team player?

My character can be both, though she more likes working alongside people, she can do Independent also.

What makes your character unique?

My character is unique because as most of the people there are Korean, she is from America, went to Russia, so she would have a seperate accent from everyone else.

Backstory [100+ words]

Natalie Astrid is a half born American female. Natalie was raised by a single mother, though her mother was American, she was also half born South Korean. Natalie never got to meet her real father, Natalie always just assumed her step dad was her really her dad. Growing up her mother made sure she knew how to speak Russian though, Natalie never understood why she had to learn Russian though, she lives in a half Korean family for gosh sakes, why is her mother making her learn Russian out of all languages? That was her thoughts, however she learned it anyways. She had no idea that its because of her inheritance, her father actually was a major crime boss in Moscow Russia. Of course Natalie went her entire elementary school without knowing. Once she got into Junior high however, everything would change for her, her mother died that summer, she has a heart attack finding out the news that her father, Natalie's grandpa was sick and going to day in 8 months. Natalie's mother was so heart broken, her body actually reacted so badly she had a heart attack. She was pronounced deceased 3 days later. No one knew but she had underlining illnesses to be discovered that aided in her death. Morning the death of her mother, Natalie was devastated, but even worse, she had to move in with her grandparents. She loved her grandparents, however her grandparents had a nice life in South Korea, a life they couldn't leave. Unfortunately that means Natalie will have to move in with her grandparents. Of course during that time, she was wondering why she couldn't move in with her step dad, well actually she discovered that he indeed wasn't her real father around that time, and since she couldn't find any immediate family, she was forced to South Korea with her grandparents. Moving their wasn't so bad at first, she already knew a bit of Korean from her grandparents, however she wasn't completely fluent so she really struggled in Korean class throughout Junior high. About the time she got to high school however, she was pretty good with it. Entering her first year in high school she met a friend that would prove to be a life long friend, Chloe Grace! Natalie around that time was interested in sports, she wanted to go out for Football, and doing so she got Chloe out with her. They both knew it's good for popularity, so they both started playing on the football team. At first Natalie wasn't all that good, unlike Chloe who took naturally to the sport, however she kept working and by her final year in the high school, she became a starter. Their team was really good, and both Chloe and Natalie weren't the stars of their team, far from it actually. They did the best they could to keep up, but they just aren't cut from the same cloth as some of the other few on their team. Despite all of that though, Natalie was very athletic kid. After graduating high school, her and Chloe wanted to start up college, Natalie had no idea what to do in college, while Chloe had ideas of her own. Natalie just started studying on business degree, when her friend Chloe changed her mind and they found something they both wanted to be apart of. Natalie started studying on Criminal Justice and Criminology, eventually getting a bachelors degree in it Criminal Justice and a minor degree in Business and Criminology. After graduating college, Natalie spent a year off alongside Chloe spending time together as they worked on their selves. They found themselves with a place in this world before they decided to apply for the SPD.

Level of education [Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.]

My characters level of education is Bachelors, Science in Criminal Justice, Two minor degrees in Business, and criminology.

Scenarios:
If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?

If I were to end up being charged by an armed criminal, I would try my best to fend them off, though if more people ended up coming to the situation, and someone ended up stabbing me, I would make sure to send out a signal to other officers,  though if it was just the one person, as I stated earlier I would fend them off, eventually able to cuff them.

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?
If I was sent a distress signal from an officer, I would make sure I tracked the area that they were at, gathering the other officers to start heading to that location so that in the end the officer that sent the signal wasn't harmed, and all of the criminals would be arrested.

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how do you react?
Depending on the amount of people, if there was more then I would handle, I would immediately send a distress signal to other officers, so they knew my location and to come to me that I was in need, hoping they came to me, before then I would try my absolute best to defend myself from the said criminals that were attacking me.

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?

If I seen an officer abusing any sort of power, I would make sure that they were actually abusing, at least 90% positive, I would make sure to get evidence of this, and after I would report all of the given evidence that I collected to the Commander, or higher up ranks than the person's rank that was abusing their power.

Edited by https_jeremy
  • Like 1

DENIED

Thank you for applying for the Seoul Police Department, however, your application will be denied in favor of more fitting applicants. Feel free to apply for the next wave.

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I still don't have a mouse pad.

• Peanut locked this topic