"What else am I supposed to do other than love you, dear?"

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name: Ji-Yoon Yong

Birth Date: August 13th, 1983

Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Sexual orientation: Gay

Height: 6'2ft

Weight: 149lbs

Voice: A deeper voice with a strong Korean accent.

Hair: A deep shade of blue with a lighter streak of blue.

Physical Build: A weaker lean, muscular build, still skinny but packed the muscle, more so in his torso.

HEALTH:

MENTAL HEALTH:

Depression: 

Ji-Yoon suffers from depression, though most of the time he is showing a smiling face it's mostly just a mask. Through his younger years of being bullied, dealing with his insecurities that are still with him and his lack of social interaction, he was diagnosed with depression. The way he deals with it is masking it.

Almost healed. 

Workaholism: 

Though he may seem relaxed, he's not always. He is constantly stressed about work that he doesn't even have yet. He wishes to start something of his own but that requires a lot of work and time, he doesn't feel he should rest but instead work on his project but knows he should so does. 

Not healed.

Separation Anxiety: 

It seems Ji-Yoon gets too attached to those he adores. Starting when he was younger when he was all alone without his parents properly taking care of him, he grew to need the attention, and it now leads to this one male. He has grown a physical and emotional attachment to his lover, being away from him gets him anxious and nervous to do anything without him, and although he can overcome this it simply drains him. 

Not healed. . . You're welcome Romeo

PHYSICAL HEALTH:

General health: 

His health over all is well, he hasn't suffered from any previous injuries or illnesses and is currently not holding any diseases, so he's healthy.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Family: 

Kenshin Matsumoto (Adopted elder brother)

"I hold nothing against my brother, he was the one person that treated me right during my childhood." 

Mother and Father (birth parents)

"They did nothing to help me in my time of need, I feel nothing towards them, they don't deserve it."

Siblings (related siblings)

"They mean nothing to me as well, the way they treated me is something I didn't deserve, and I hope karma hits them hard..."

Mother (Adopted mother)

"She was a beautiful woman and treated both me and Kenshin right, I truly love her."

Friends: 

[W.I.P.]

. . .

Lover/people he show's interest in: 

Romeo Miyahara(?)

"A complicated relationship... I still have no clue how he truly feels about me, but I'll continue as I am, hopefully I'll reach where I wish to be with him."

PERSONALITY:

Normal:

-Ji-Yoon is generally a pretty relaxed guy; he keeps a confident smile on his face and is usually more chipper but will be serious when need be. He tends to be more confident with his movements and expressions, a generally more confident male. He tries to brighten the mood whenever it's needed through silly little comments. He is a worry wart and is extremely caring to those he talks to, perhaps a little too much. . .

Flirty:

-When he's in more of a flirty mood, his confidence peaks more, teasing more and getting touchier with those he is flirting with. He is a passionate lover and loves giving those he feels affection for the love they deserve. 

Serious:

-He's normally only in a serious mood when talking about work but he doesn't talk about work with other people unless it's small talk, deeming it a boring subject to talk about. 

Sa

-Others won't usually see him like this but when he's in a depressed mood he stays to himself and stays quiet, not saying many words but he's hardly in this sort of mood anymore. 

[W.I.P]
More will be added over time.

BACKGROUND: 

[W.I.P.]

SONG ASSOCIATION: 

"Oh No!" by Marina

"Dollhouse" by Melanie Martinez

"Now I know" by Sarah Kang

"Boyfriend" by Dove Cameron

"Tia Tamera" by Doja Cat (ft. Rico Nasty)

"Diamonds Are Forever" by Sabrina Carpenter

"Dangerous" by David Guetta

"War Of Hearts (Acoustic)" by Ruelle

"Bad Romance" by Halestorm (Rock Cover)

"I'm Still Standing" by Elton John

More to be added. . .

Edited by pvchiekisq
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pvchiekisq said:

Romeo Miyahara(?)

"A complicated relationship... I still have no clue how he truly feels about me, but I'll continue as I am, hopefully I'll reach where I wish to be with him."

😭Romeo is still unsure how he feels, but we're getting there slowly

But anyways, ITS HE! Its the man!

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 3:59 PM, pvchiekisq said:

Separation Anxiety: 

It seems Ji-Yoon gets too attached to those he adores. Starting when he was younger when he was all alone without his parents properly taking care of him, he grew to need the attention, and it now leads to this one male. He has grown a physical and emotional attachment to his lover, being away from him gets him anxious and nervous to do anything without him, and although he can overcome this it simply drains him. 

Not healed. . . You're welcome Romeo

GETS VIOLENT, YOU WANNA PLAY THIS GAME, ILL PLAY

• Like 1