BMD ≠ Gang Leaders/In Gangs

Katz

Bmd should not be Gang leaders/In Gangs, Due to the fact that can be abused Due to bmd already spawning in with a lot of money and spawning in weapons just for their members which can resolve into a lot of actions being biased. This is entirely unfair, makes the server honestly boring Gangrp wise, and kills the server if bmd abuses it in the full release. 

Outside of this, can cause a lot of drama, and kill activity within gangrp- cause who wants to fight a gang that doesn't have to worry about guns and etc because their stocked up. It shouldn't be like that, every gang should struggle to get to the top. 

Edited by Katz
  • Like 3

• Katz changed the title to BMD ≠ Gang Leaders/In Gangs
Just now, Katz said:

Bmd should not be Gang leaders/In Gangs, Due to the fact that can be abused Due to bmd already spawning in with a lot of money and spawning in weapons just for their members. This is entirely unfair, makes the server honestly boring Gangrp wise, and kills the server if bmd abuses it in the full release. 

+1

• Like 2

Neutral

A problem with this is the fact that the money was not spawned in, it was made via gambling while they were testing the gambling plugin then proceeded to nerf it afterwards. While I agree BMD should not be in gangs it is because they have a serious sense of authority in the criminal underworld and being in a gang can cause a serious bias as they can essentially gear up anyone they choose  and even hurt the BlackMarket's business as a whole by beefing with other gangs

Edited by Roy
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Katz said:

Bmd should not be Gang leaders/In Gangs, Due to the fact that can be abused Due to bmd already spawning in with a lot of money and spawning in weapons just for their members. This is entirely unfair, makes the server honestly boring Gangrp wise, and kills the server if bmd abuses it in the full release. 

+1

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.3aab4da009e933525e1f5e094c4020fd.jpeg

I'm not home so forgive me for my lack of a qualify response, however please understand where I'm coming from.

I know where this is pointed towards and I'll address that soon but first:

Everything and I mean everything has been paid for properly. The money was taken out of the economy properly, meaning no other BMD (besides me) made money on said situation.

I'd label this down to lack of information (mainly on my part) and not on Metsu's (although there is some blame, which will be talked about privately).  I was never told who was using what character for BMD (as they were previous/hand selected BMDs), I was under the assumption Bitigram Hoe (or well however you spell it) was Metsu's BMD, however it is (or was) a different character after some clarification. 

On a second note, no BMD has cheated in things for their friends without a price on their side (they must take the money out, as mentioned previously). Whilst I understand the concern for "abuse", it was what Roy said, due to mishaps with the gambling plugin.

I think that's all on my part but please, whenever a concern arises when it comes to BMDs specifically reach out to me and I'll solve your issue/explain whatever it is.

• Like 1

Hello, I am Matt. Otherwise known as Manager at Technical Team. Reach out to me on Discord for help and other things: @fqm

Management

Community Manager

Black Market Lead/Crime Lead

Laundromat Owner