SPD Warnings

McNessa

Before SPD issues out a fine to someone for something, they should present them with a warning therefore giving the person a chance to either leave the area to continue the behavior or it gives them a chance to change their behavior/actions. This also prevents a lot of confusion if someone is unaware that what they're doing is disturbing others, or is wrong in a sense. Some characters don't have a good moral compass, so a lot of things to them might be normal where as to other people it's weird, disturbing, annoying, etc. As I'm making this I'm not aware if this is a thing that is already implemented or not, so I'm basing this purely off of my own personal experience as well.  This would avoid a lot of confusion oocly as well as icly because if no warning was present then of course, you're going to think that what you were doing wasn't disturbing anyone or messing with anyone therefore there's no reason for you to be fined. But if there is a warning present, then this gives clarification that what you're doing could lead to a fine. 

• Like 1

This is already a thing. Cadets at the time are still learning the rules and how things work. There is a lot that goes on within PD, lots of rules and regulations. Also keeping multiple things in mind during situations. Mess ups will happen with people who are new to it. Just be patient with us while we learn and talk to the higher-ups if you have any questions!

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.3aab4da009e933525e1f5e094c4020fd.jpeg