Faction buying suggestion

LozzyOzzy

As a member of the SPD i have noticed we have a npc in the armory to buy faction gear off and i am assuming other factions have the same sort of thing. It is a pain spamming the same button 100 times just to buy a bunch of bullets, I think it would be good if you do what for example hypixel bedwars does with left click for 1 and right click to buy 10. Just makes it quicker to buy stuff from the Npcs.

• Like 3

+1

I agree 100% though I'd know I would accidentally buy too much pharmacy items if it does become a thing and the pharmacy is open by then

• Like 1

Characters/Accounts

MiuLols [EMS] Miyoko Imahori

DominoEffectzz [29] [Teacher] Izuke Takahara

MiuDeath [32] [Citizen] Edith Tsunawaki

MomRP [22] [Shopkeeper] Min Yang

Discord: Satan#4979

4 hours ago, LozzyOzzy said:

As a member of the SPD i have noticed we have a npc in the armory to buy faction gear off and i am assuming other factions have the same sort of thing. It is a pain spamming the same button 100 times just to buy a bunch of bullets, I think it would be good if you do what for example hypixel bedwars does with left click for 1 and right click to buy 10. Just makes it quicker to buy stuff from the Npcs.

+1 

I agree with the idea, I think it would be useful to buy things in bulk especially with all the shooting training we are doing. I’ll discuss this with the higher ups in PD as well as taco himself to see if we can get this added 👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Turtle said:

why do u need so many bullets? Realistically u wouldn’t be carrying more than 16-48 bullets which is about 2-6 mags which is splenty of ammo as you have a GLOCK.

With all the shootouts we carry a good amount. Not just that during training we do shootout training where we unload mags and mags of ammo. I unloaded like 6 mags for training last night. We already have a NPC that allows us to buy as many bullets as we need, thing is as lozzy said we just sit there and spam click buying one bullet at a time. Being able to buy 10 would speed things up for us 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

However it can be easily abused I recommend maybe putting a LIMITED capacity of bullets allowed for example ‘Unable to obtain more than 48’. Even though it may not be abused, it still can and will be.

How we would abuse it-? Just to give us more bullets? We have raided places and found almost 4 stacks of 9mm ammo alone in one place

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Turtle said:

However it can be easily abused I recommend maybe putting a LIMITED capacity of bullets allowed for example ‘Unable to obtain more than 48’. Even though it may not be abused, it still can and will be.

Abused? It's not like someone can turn on an auto clicker and just let it run with the buying ammo, that is if they have enough won for that though I'm sure it's warning value (basically as a tell out thing and not on record)

Edited by MiuLols
  • Like 1

Characters/Accounts

^^^

There really isn’t any way to abuse the bullets, us buying more and buying more in bulk doesn’t really affect anything besides us have more ammo, that’s it. We already have the ability to buy as many bullets as we please. The issue is we have to sit there and click and click and get a bullet one by one. Being able to buy sm like 10 at a time would save us time 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LozzyOzzy said:

+1

image.thumb.jpeg.3aab4da009e933525e1f5e094c4020fd.jpeg

+1

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Ok then make there be a small fee on the bullets? (And I mean small not as in like 10%, but as in like 1.5%)

So basically, increase the won than it already costs?

Characters/Accounts

Just now, LozzyOzzy said:

The bullets was just an example, there is many things we buy and like i said other factions can benefit of it too

Yes, it'll be in favor for us, mainly for restocking 🙏

• Like 1

Characters/Accounts

6 minutes ago, LozzyOzzy said:

The bullets was just an example, there is many things we buy and like i said other factions can benefit of it too

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

why do u need so many bullets? Realistically u wouldn’t be carrying more than 16-48 bullets which is about 2-6 mags which is splenty of ammo as you have a GLOCK.

Yeah, let's not differ from the topic of this suggestion. If a concern about bullets within SPD is an issue, make another suggestion for the opinions regarding it. This suggestion is to provide an easier way to restock for BOTH spd and ems. 

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.3aab4da009e933525e1f5e094c4020fd.jpeg

EMS opinion on this.  +1 Personally I agree with making it easier to buy in bulk. I'm pretty sure EMS, SPD and maybe the school faction? uses the same NPC plugin, just different items. EMS currently has a good array of medicines and items we need to buy and put in pharmacy storage or general storage. Currently we have to spam click buying what we need and fill up the chests.  

31 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Ok then make there be a small fee on the bullets? (And I mean small not as in like 10%, but as in like 1.5%)

We have to buy all our medical equipment for a cost from the NPC. Im pretty sure its the same with every faction NPC, the items cost us money.

• Like 2