GangsOut Black Market Dealer Application!

IGN (In Game Name): GangsOut

Discord Tag: Wozz#0001

Have You received any warns/bans in the SeoulRP Server/Discord, if so, list them: 
No

Describe your experience with roleplay: I have played srp since 2020

What is Escalation in your own words:
The process of escalation refers to a series of events and stages that allow one to take more forceful actions towards the person they are interacting with. The stages are organized and identified by numbers, making it easier to identify and track the progression of the escalation process. The purpose of escalation is to provide a structured approach to resolving conflicts or disagreements, allowing the individuals involved to work through the issue in a controlled and organized manner. Each stage of escalation represents an increase in intensity and level of action, with the ultimate goal being to resolve the issue without resorting to extreme measures. The use of a clear and defined escalation process helps to minimize misunderstandings and ensure that all parties involved have a clear understanding of the steps being taken to resolve the issue or continue the issue.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

List your past BMD applications: None

What is your reason for applying?:
I want to become a black market dealer in the Seoul Rp server because I am looking for a new challenge and a way to stand out among the other players. I have become bored with the usual roleplay and I am seeking a new way to demonstrate my fine set of skills. The excitement of operating in the shadows and finding unique ways to trade illegal items and substances with other players is a thrilling prospect. I am eager to see where this role will take me in the virtual world of SLRP.

Do you acknowledge that you are not allowed to abuse the fact you get weapons for cheaper prices?: I do acknowledge that!

Do you acknowledge that if you are arrested or killed you're role as a Dealer will be removed?: 
Yes, I acknowledge that if my character is arrested or killed on SLRP, my role as a black market dealer will be removed. I understand that this is part of the rules and consequences of participating in this type of activity

What is your knowledge on Black Market: The black market refers to illegal economic activities that operate outside of government regulation. It involves the trade of goods and services that are either illegal or strictly controlled, such as drugs, firearms, and counterfeit currency. Transactions in the black market are often conducted in secret and participants rely on anonymity to avoid detection. Despite the efforts of law enforcement, the black market continues to thrive due to its profitability and the difficulty of tracking and prosecuting those involved. The black market has significant negative impacts on society, including increased crime and corruption, and reduced economic growth and prosperity.

IC Section
(Write this as if your character is in an interview.)

What makes your character Unique?:
I am an Arabic male with black hair and brown eyes, and I believe that these unique physical characteristics bring a different cultural perspective to the table. My determination and drive to succeed, along with my exceptional negotiation and networking skills, make me an excellent fit for the role of a black market dealer. My quick thinking and ability to navigate complex situations would serve me well in this high-stakes environment. Overall, I am confident that my unique background and abilities make me a valuable asset for this role.

What is your characters reasoning for becoming a Dealer?: I have always been drawn to the excitement and challenge of navigating the unknown and finding opportunities where others see only obstacles. The black market provides the perfect platform for me to test my skills, push my limits, and build a successful and lucrative career. I understand the risks involved in this line of work, but I am not deterred. I see the black market as a place where I can apply my natural talents, such as my quick thinking and ability to read people, to achieve success and make a name for myself. Ultimately, my goal is to build a reputation as one of the most respected and successful black market dealers in the game, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make that a reality.

Backstory:

I am eager to apply for the role of a black market dealer, as I believe that my unique background and skills make me a strong candidate for this position. Growing up in poverty in Khartoum, Sudan taught me to be resourceful and find creative solutions to challenges. This mindset, combined with my determination and drive to succeed, has been instrumental in my recent move to Seoul, South Korea.

Here in Seoul, I quickly realized that success is largely about making the right connections and having the ability to navigate complex situations. That's when I discovered the black market, and I was immediately drawn to the excitement and challenge of this line of work. I see this role as a perfect opportunity for me to use my natural talent for reading people, combined with my quick thinking and excellent negotiation skills, to build a successful and lucrative career.

I understand that the role of a black market dealer comes with risks, but I am not afraid to take them. I am eager to put my skills and determination to the test and build a reputation as one of the most respected and successful black market dealers in the game. I am confident that my unique background, drive, and abilities make me the ideal candidate for this role, and I am eager to show what I can bring to the table.

First and last name: Ahmed Ali Yousif

Alias: Deez

Current Occupation Or Hobby: Nothing

Age (25+): 26

Nationality: Arabic

Additional information: None

Edited by GangsOut