Closed Beta Feedback Megathread

hotgoths

We'd like to start his off by thanking all players who participated in the closed beta testing phase, the time spent on the server and testing bugs has not gone unnoticed. We'd like to perfect everything about the server and release a polished product.

All feedback regarding the closed beta should either be posted in a response to this thread, or in a separate thread if deemed necessary, we're open to criticism regarding anything about the server, development, roleplay, map, and likewise. Please do not reply to this thread  with complaints regarding staff or other groups of players, those should be forwarded to members of staff or management.

We're open to changing lots of things about the server in order for the community to enjoy the server the most, so please do not hold back with any feedback!

• Like 1

Bradley | @fwlust
Management
Staff Manager

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! The beta war was biggest thrill ever... Never expected to be attacked by the whole Seoul hospital community.

• Like 1

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                                    ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

Hi guy
S
Npc Meme GIF - Npc Meme - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Ways of Contacting •°*”˜.•°*”˜
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧!#𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟒

˜”*°•.˜”*°• In-Character-Information •°*”˜.•°*”˜
𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟏𝟖 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡-𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥-𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝟏𝟖 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡-𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 | 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟖 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡-𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 | 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

giphy.gif.683f9236a98a7eeb6754448a3f2dc260.gif

Personally i think the crime section should have 2 people hosting it. One for gangs and one for BMD or both. This will make crime applications go a lot faster as some people have been waiting a hot minute for BMD. Since there is only 2 spots taken and not many have been looked at. Just make things quicker really.

Nerfing of obtaining guns. In the beta i did alot of shootouts as an SPD. It felt like everyone was carrying a gun around. I think guns should still be a thing but more harder to get make it more rewarding to have the upper hand in fights with the guns.

More events. Just like the purge event but taken ICLY cannonly.  You could host a lot of events  such as crime related ones. City related ones etc. There was some events in my playtime but didn't feel like enough (That could just be a me thing though)

Finally i would like to just say how much i have enjoyed the beta and how excited i am for full release. Thanks for letting me into the beta.

- LozzyOzzy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LozzyOzzy said:

It felt like everyone was carrying a gun around. I think guns should still be a thing but more harder to get make it more rewarding to have the upper hand in fights

I feel like this isnt as simple as you make it sound, it cost 55k for the cheapest gun that fired like one bullet every 2 seconds, you had to be really skilled to win a gunfight with it especially considering ammo is quite expensive. People made enough money to buy guns through grinding, I don't think prices should increase at all, I think the current difficulty is alright if even a bit too hard to get. In no way do you have an upper hand with a gun, if someone can get close to you (zig zag, easy.) Then they can just press a hotkey and now you're on the back foot

Edited by TheEnglishDuck
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheEnglishDuck said:

I feel like this isnt as simple as you make it sound, it cost 55k for the cheapest gun that fired like one bullet every 2 seconds, you had to be really skilled to win a gunfight with it especially considering ammo is quite expensive. People made enough money to buy guns through grinding, I don't think prices should increase at all, I think the current difficulty is alright if even a bit too hard to get. In no way do you have an upper hand with a gun, if someone can get close to you (zig zag, easy.) Then they can just press a hotkey and now you're on the back foot

I dont really know BMD prices. I was SPD i wasnt in crime servers.

• Like 1

i'm ngl fam SPD was so overpowered it made gangrp so unfun and I stopped playing cause these dudes were unkillable when you have them constantly running 5 deep on patrols with tier two riot gear and helmets then you can't do anything because they take 85% less damage then you. Either bullets need a massive buff or the riot gear needs a downgrade it just made gangrp unfun as fuck

Edited by minustempo
  • Like 3

Beta was and all but i think communication needs to be made between the factions and staff since me and the SLT were left in the dark regarding anything to dp with the school, how the schools gonna look with the new map and stuff regarding plugins too, faction leaders should be able to communicate with staff smoothly since I've not even been able to get a word out of anyone about anything regarding the school fot full release.

• Like 1

Honestly I agree with Minustempo, the police were so over powered. I understand giving the police riot gear, but let gangrpers get higher powered guns for cheaper then or let us get body armour. Cops running around with m16s in fully riot gear that can down us before we have chance to respond from a distance whilst we have to try down someone with a sig that shoots one bullet per two seconds and does pitiful damage is kinda lame

1 hour ago, TheEnglishDuck said:

let gangrpers get higher powered guns for cheaper then or let us get body armour. Cops running around with m16s in fully riot gear that can down us before we have chance to respond from a distance whilst we have to try down someone with a sig that shoots one bullet per two seconds and does pitiful damage is kinda lame

This is not realistic to Korea. Guns are not legal or easy to get for citizens, it was easy in the beta due to the beta being cops and crime but it will (or should) become stricter upon full release. The Korean PD is extreme, very well trained and very powerful irl. It is understandable that yes, this is a block game, but it is also supposed to be realistic to Korea. Korean officers have intense daily training and have this gear, though, the riot gear is not to be used in non-riot scenarios. You will not regularly see an officer in the riot gear when it is not needed. It is not more overpowered than a regular chest plate in vanilla. Also, only the higher up officers have the m16s. Regular officers only have their taser and the Glock 19. In the end, the police are supposed to be more powerful. If you don't like how the server is set up, go play GTA. 

• Like 1

image.thumb.jpeg.3aab4da009e933525e1f5e094c4020fd.jpeg

Exactly what lptus say. We don’t just go out in riot gear for one. We go out whenever we get a report that weapons are possibly invovled. PD is meant to be stronger then gangrpers. PD is in charge of enforcing the law and taking down gangrpers and stuff so of course we have better and stronger gear so we can actually enforce that. Also as lptus said realistically police have a lot more gear and supplies then normal citizens. Only SOU and higher ups has the major gear like the higher level guns and gear too and even then we don’t casually use this stuff unless our lives are in danger. Like we are actively being attacked

5 minutes ago, Lotus said:

This is not realistic to Korea. Guns are not legal or easy to get for citizens, it was easy in the beta due to the beta being cops and crime but it will (or should) become stricter upon full release. The Korean PD is extreme, very well trained and very powerful irl. It is understandable that yes, this is a block game, but it is also supposed to be realistic to Korea. Korean officers have intense daily training and have this gear, though, the riot gear is not to be used in non-riot scenarios. You will not regularly see an officer in the riot gear when it is not needed. It is not more overpowered than a regular chest plate in vanilla. Also, only the higher up officers have the m16s. Regular officers only have their taser and the Glock 19. In the end, the police are supposed to be more powerful. If you don't like how the server is set up, go play GTA. 

I understand what you're saying, but I simply can't agree with it. You yourself acknowledged that the server isn't meant to be entirely realistic, it's a block game. Yes, cops will usually have the upper hand, yes I understand this. But it's not exactly fun for criminals to have a 90% chance to lose any engagement with the police that they have, especially considering most of the time it's the criminals who have more on the line (If the police officer dies without valid perms, they're just NLR'd, but if the criminal is killed then it's perma, or they get life in prison) and have to take a big risk just to start an engagement. You say that cops won't put riot gear on unless it's a riot, but in my own engagement with Piza they ran off to put full riot gear on before running back to fight, also keep in mind the Glock 19 is far more powerful than the Sig, and police officers have much easier access to ammo and mags, compared who gangrpers who basically have to ration it. And I don't really agree with you telling me to go play GTA if I don't like it, this is a feedback forum. If your house has a broken door, you fix it you don't get a new house.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lotus said:

If this was like Korea half of pd in beta would’ve been fired for the shit they done and even worse maybe never seen again and actual known fact in Korea huge organization have gun smuggling rings and make money of manufacturing so yeah ur little fact about strict guns doesn’t work when it’s still easy to get guns in South Korea the one ur thinking about is North Korea which is 1000 times stricter and not only that they don’t use police it’s shot on sight  with military officials acting as police North Korea and South Korea aren’t the same

Edited by ReaperLove
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EnderBubs said:

Exactly what lptus say. We don’t just go out in riot gear for one. We go out whenever we get a report that weapons are possibly invovled. PD is meant to be stronger then gangrpers. PD is in charge of enforcing the law and taking down gangrpers and stuff so of course we have better and stronger gear so we can actually enforce that. Also as lptus said realistically police have a lot more gear and supplies then normal citizens. Only SOU and higher ups has the major gear like the higher level guns and gear too and even then we don’t casually use this stuff unless our lives are in danger. Like we are actively being attacked

Again, I understand that PD are supposed to be stronger, but it feels like it's at a point where it's far past being slightly in favour of the SPD, and now feels like cops just will win 9 out of 10 engagements. The server isn't a school roleplay, it's a city roleplay, and crime is supposed to be a major part of that by default which makes it just not fun to deal with cops who not only roll 200 but also can't have their weaponry mugged and have access to far more powerful equipment by default. Yes, it's supposed to be realistic, but it's also supposed to be fun and gangrpers have been leaving due a lack of aforementioned fun. If you want to talk realism then why can't we mug weapons from police? Most police fights are just for the survival of the criminal, with the cop facing almost no risk. If it's higher risk for the criminals, then it should be higher reward for them too?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheEnglishDuck said:

(If the police officer dies without valid perms, they're just NLR'd, but if the criminal is killed then it's perma, or they get life in prison)

I do agree that this needs to be redone a little. I believe criminals have a greater risk to their lives than officers, players needing to get staff permission before killing an officer but officers being able to kill citizens easily. Though, this does not in any sense mean officers should be less powerful. Street criminals are in no sense stronger than trained officers. The street gear bought on bmd is not stronger than government gear. It's realistic to irl and makes no sense to be changed. I understand some rules need to be tweaked, but that's why this beta happened. Crime is not supposed to be a major part of the server, but only a section. The school, hospital and pd should be just as equal. This server is not meant to be just a crime server, hence why I mentioned if you do want that, go play GTA. The power of officers won't be changed due to it being realistic, though some rules regarding them should be tweaked, yes. 

• Dislike 1

image.thumb.jpeg.3aab4da009e933525e1f5e094c4020fd.jpeg

Bro keeps saying realism but doesn’t say anything realistic at all fun fact in the blackmarket if you have the money u can get equipment stronger than the police gear you can obtain military grade equipment and this goes for any country some have more stuff to offer like Korea is huge in the  bomb and misiles area with plus of guns but either way u can obtain same grade of stuff from the blackmarket if u wanted don’t know why ppl keep saying realistically or based of realism and don’t know much or state unrealistic shi

2 minutes ago, Lotus said:

I do agree that this needs to be redone a little. I believe criminals have a greater risk to their lives than officers, players needing to get staff permission before killing an officer but officers being able to kill citizens easily. Though, this does not in any sense mean officers should be less powerful. Street criminals are in no sense stronger than trained officers. The street gear bought on bmd is not stronger than government gear. It's realistic to irl and makes no sense to be changed. I understand some rules need to be tweaked, but that's why this beta happened. Crime is not supposed to be a major part of the server, but only a section. The school, hospital and pd should be just as equal. This server is not meant to be just a crime server, hence why I mentioned if you do want that, go play GTA. The power of officers won't be changed due to it being realistic, though some rules regarding them should be tweaked, yes. 

I've got a few things to say to this, my first comment being that you use the word trained pretty leniently, considering EVERY South Korean man does at least a year mandatory military service in South Korea meaning that every single dude in the country is fully aware as to how to use a gun, keeping this in mind it makes no sense that cops roll 200 whilst adult citizens roll the same as a person in high school. There's no real difference in training, other than cops are trained in law and arrests, ONTOP of guns, but regular citizens know how to use firearms too. Secondly, crime is supposed to be a major part of the server. There are two sections of the rules dedicated to crime and combat, there are two factions (BMD+PD) dedicated to crime. Arguably, crime is the largest section of the server due to the aforementioned reasons and simply the amount of people who gangrp as their main type of roleplay. Tell me, why should officers roll 200, despite most adult males having military training? Why should officers face almost no risk in combat? Why should cops not be able to get their stuff mugged?

• Like 1

To be honest just remove guns and bring pistols to pd and normal weapons THAT MAKE SENSE to criminals, this way criminals have a larger asernal but police have one gun that's probably more op, guns are just problematic and will bring even larger issues

• Like 1

Just now, Polar said:

To be honest just remove guns and bring pistols to pd and normal weapons THAT MAKE SENSE to criminals, this way criminals have a larger asernal but police have one gun that's probably more op, guns are just problematic and will bring even larger issues

I can't say I agree to this, rifles are permitted in SK with a license for hunting + considering most males have military training, if they've got no criminal record there's no realistic reason for them to not be able to get guns. Not to mention guns are a large part of the black market, and the beta proved that guns are a useful addition to the server.

1 minute ago, Polar said:

W comment right here bruh