OOC section:

IGN:

TrisTheWarrior

Discord [ex. Peanut#4270]:

TrisTheWarrior#2747

Time zone:

GMT+2

Any previous bans/warns? 

I do not have any time of warn or ban. Neither on the discord or server.

Describe your current level of activity on the server:

Due to the server's current state i am not able to be active. But i am mostly active everyday on my pc around GMT+2 7-8PM to around 2AM on weekdays and on weekends i am active from around 12PM to 3-4AM.

image.png.0ff3f9127e7844f2c4e6d5ed038c081d.png     

Do you have access to a microphone?

I do own a microphone and are able to join voice calls for meeting, share screening  and different stuff it would be needed.

Do you have any previous experience with police work?

I personally do not have any previous experience with police work Icly, oocly i have a little experience due to my father being a cop. I do know a few things about police work, the police teams contain a minimum of 2-5 people that are tasked with different tasks. I refer to teams as having a variety of people since no one will call 5 or more people to stay at the station for people to be bailed.

Do you have any experience with CombatRP?

I do have experience with CombatRP, I am talented in DetailRP and write relatively fast. I would most likely need to get used to roleplaying with a gun but i suppose my experience will make it easier. I will list a few of my actions under this question.

"Luca would back his leg up another time, after a few seconds he would take a look at the male before looking away as he lowered his leg with a massive amount of speed and force slamming it into the male's face, knocking him out."

"Luca would reach for his nose as he screamed in pain. "FUCKKKK"  He would get up taking the hand off his nose, his look would be full of anger trying to forget about the pain in his nose.   His left fist would tighten pushing his thumb against his middle finger reinforcing his middle joint's. He would then dash at the male with a massive amount of speed. As he arrived in front of him it was a trap... Luca would tighten his right fist as he launched it with a massive amount of force at his jaw uppercutting him and sending him back."

What motivates you to apply for SPD?

I have been playing other roleplay servers for a long time now, most of the times i went for the crime part spending all my time and effort into it. But the crime part has been getting boring as the stuff repeated over and over again. My reasoning would be wanting to try out something different and wanting to see the different situations SPD officers can get themselves in.

IC information:

Character name:

Luca Neamțu

Character age:

Nationality:

Greek

Preferred pronouns:

N/A

What motivates your character to join the force?

Before moving to Seoul, Luca has seen a lot of crime in his life. The thought of his friends getting hurt and some even got hurt motivated him into putting effort and trying to become a SPD officer.  Being an officer meant that he could protects those that were close to him and save those that needed help.

Is your character familiar with self-defense?

Luca has decent experience and familiarity with self-defense, his skills are mostly in disarming and rending the attacker unable to fight or hurt those around him depending on each case he will be given as an officer.

How well does your character work with others?

Luca's social and group working skills would be decent, depending on who he will be paired up with it can cause a variety of situations. But if we base on how well he gets along with people it would be a high percent. Working along with others shouldn't be a problem, mainly in a job that needs all of them to work as a team. 

Is your character independent or a team player?

I believe Luca would fit in as a team player. Thinking about it I suppose that his rather fast mindset would be helpful in a variety of situations i will list below.

"As the panic button of an officer was clicked Luca would get out his radio awaiting commands or details about the incident their fellow Officer was in. Luca would start thinking of a plan and speaking with other Officers about the details of the situation. Within a few moments a plan would be set up for the officer's rescue."

What makes your character unique?

I believe the thing that makes him unique would be his fast thinking differing himself from the crowd or maybe him overthinking situations and being ready to act against little odds. But mostly i believe its the simple fact of his mindset which would be both of the situations I mentioned.

Backstory [100+ words]

Luca would have been born in Greece, Athens. He didn't live as much as he maybe would have wanted there as he moved Seoul not long after his birth. Being just around 2 at the date of the moving, as he grew up in Seoul he would get attached to the city, even if life there wasn't as nice as it could have been, mainly with all the crime going around. One of the reasons he wanted to become an Officer is from back in his past, at the age of 16 his parents would have been killed in the middle of the night while he was out. It was a hard hit for him but those close to him kept him going on, growing older he knew what he wanted putting a lot of effort into learning self-defence and other skills that would be useful for him in the future. Growing up he didn't have many friends due to the time he was putting in the work of becoming an officer, but it made him what he was, he didn't regret it.

Level of education [Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.]

Master's and Bachelor's degree

Scenarios:

If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?

Luca would reach for the holster of his taser, swiftly raising it chest's height before screaming "BACK UP." If the delinquent would not stop in his charge he would pull the trigger of the taser. As the delinquent's comatose body from the shock fell down onto the ground he would reach for his cuffs before going up to the male and placing them onto their hands arresting them.

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?

Luca would swiftly reach down for his radio pulling it out of his belt. He would listen for any details in attempt to put up a plan while speaking with the higher ranking officers or any officers that are on duty at the time of the incident. Depending on situation the officers would get ready into their gear as they made their way to the gps of the signal.

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how do you react?

Luca would swiftly reach for his belt sending a distress signal, as he did so he would reach for the holster of his gun raising it to head height as he screamed. "KEEP YOUR DISTANCE." As he kept one of the individuals at gun's point.  As I kept my target on the individual he would attempt to walk out of range, if unable he would try to keep space between them as back up was on their way to his location.

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?

Luca would attempt to gain more proof or evidence on the officer he believes is abusing their power, if he ends up being in the wrong he would drop his search for evidence. IF it ends up being true, with enough evidence he would get in contact with a higher ranked officer then the accused one and share the evidence

• Like 3