oneiromance's Hot Jewels Shop

๐Ž๐Ž๐‚:

๐ˆ๐†๐:ย 
oneiromance

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ:ย 
ika สšษž#0142

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘:
I will be honest I just started playing on this server, as it just came out but I intend to be very active on this server if accepted into the business faction. I will bring people to this server, giving them a fun experience when coming to my shop or just general interracation with others.

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?:
N/A

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?:
No bans, hoping to keep it that way.

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:
Hot Jewels

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:
My main source of income would be starting with selling expensive jewlery to the rich, gold accessories .. silver accesorries all you would usually find. Although that, there would be a secret hidden between in the mix of selling the jewlery in the backroom. It concludes of selling certain illegal items, which would be sold at extreme prices as this would be only for people who somehow got hold of the code/secret.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:
I feel that my idea is creative enough to keep things active around, and I hope that the items I sell to people will bring some sort of OOC joy, to with IC. It will make a meaningful impact on the Seoul society .. plus give good way for roleplay in almost all experiences. It will be REQUIRED to roleplay to get anywhere in this shop.

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.)
In terms of working at Hot Jewels, I would need about Two - Four Bodyguards, two out front and two in the backrooms. I would need about 3 jewelers. A Co-Manager being someone who manages both Bodyguards and Jewlers, that being final.

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐:
___

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?:

Ulani Takamuni

๐€๐†๐„?:
18 currently,ย  wishing to be 28 if accepted.

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ)
N/A

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?:
072-125-021

• Like 3