IGN:

Discord:

RoostMan22#1051
Time zone:

CDT or Central Daylight Time, called Chicago Time

Any previous bans/warns?

Never played the server, so ZERO!

Describe your current level of activity on the server:

A full zero! I haven't logged on, though the server seems very interesting so I would hope that you take this application to the best of your ability and look to me with consideration!

Do you have access to a microphone?

Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous experience with police work?

I have read up on laws, I know the ranks and rates. I've studied police work oocly and in School Roleplay. I understand how everything works.

Do you have any experience with CombatRP?

Yes! On school roleplay I played for years, and throughout my time I was a gang roleplayer. I've learned how to make realistic and detailed actions, and how a rolling system, and play to lose system works, organized oocly planned events aswell.

What motivates you to apply for SPD?
Well, an interest in the server of course, seems like something I'd just enjoy. So why not give it a try?

IC information:

Character name:

Ivan Sivyen Vulka

Character age:

Nationality:

Slavic, with a touch of mandarin!

Preferred pronouns:

He/Him

What motivates your character to join the force?

Ivan was raised in a small town, violence was very common and crime caused much harm to him and his family, he sees criminals and despises their actions, he wanted a way to stop the crime, and once he saw a SPD poster he knew what he wished to do!

Is your character familiar with self-defense?

Ivan went through much hardships as a kid, most of his body is covered in scars, he has learned to protect himself, and good self-defense from taking small jobs as bodyguarding.

How well does your character work with others?

Ivan is more of a indepedent person he enjoys working alone, though he will work with others if it is neccessary!

Is your character independent or a team player?

Very Independent he works in his own way, he isn't one to be buddy buddy with most, he seeks to work alone it helps him think clearly and feel he doesn't need to worry about someone else.

What makes your character unique?

Ivan is unique in a way of being tough, his personality is hard as nails! He doesn't quite look friendly, he is more of stern. though once he is able to be known and around someone he is comfortable with, he is comfortable with being less stern, more of a kind figure.

Backstory [100+ words]

Oymyakon 1991, the town Ivan was born in, a scrawny Russian child with a pale chalky complexion, with bright blue eyes, only weighing in at 5.5 lbs. He was a fairly normal child as he started life, his parents took care of him, and he was a tad malnourished here and there but the food wasn't that easy to come across whenever your parents struggled with money. They both have decent jobs so it didn't make sense the money struggle was so real, but his Father was an alcoholic, and most money he got his hands on he was buying booze for himself, fast forward a few it's now 1997, Ivan was now 7 he had just started school, His life was seeming pretty normal as he usually just went to school and came back home, he would do his homework then go outside and play with the kids in his neighborhood, yet the peace of that didn't stay, on one fateful day Ivan came home and his dad was home and not at work, usually whenever Ivan saw his dad back from work is because, he had gotten fired from yet another job, whenever that happens Ivan just goes to his room and lets it pass as his father would usually drink it away, so that's what Ivan did he walked upstairs to his room closed his door and began on his work. Ivan continued on his work before the worst could happen, His mother had gotten home, his mom finding her drunken husband stumbling around she began to speak, “So you got fired again?” she said in Russian, her tone as in a disappointed sigh, As Erik looked at her with his drunken eyes he scoffed before saying, “So what if I did?” in Russian, with the tone of a pouty child. As Vera just stared at him she let out a sigh before she walked by him and went to her room, she was in there for a while, but then she finally came out with a packed bag, she then spoke, “I’m taking Ivan and leaving. This is the 5th job in the last month you had gotten fired from, we can’t live whenever our income is being greatly impacted just so you. . .” She paused as she thought to herself before her voice raising with anger, “Can feed your addiction!” in Russian, Erik stared at her before she began to walk past him to go get Ivan from his room, she was walking up the stairs as Erik then went to the kitchen, he had grabbed a knife from the drawer, as he shuffled his way to the stairs tears began to fall from his eyes, yet his drunken rage was driving him to walk up the stairs, one step a time he walked to her as she had just knocked on Ivan’s door, the man made it to the hall he walked up behind the female as he gripped the handle of the knife he reared his right arm lifting it above his head before placing his other hand on it, He then yelled out, “IF YOU WONT STAY HERE I'LL MAKE YOU STAY FOREVER!” He said in Russian with a anguished tone he then slammed the knife downwards, as Ivan heard the commotion he opened the door walking out he saw his mother on the ground . . . motionless, his eyes widening as they moved upwards seeing the male standing above her holding a kitchen knife, covered in the evidence of his crime, the male looked at Ivan his eyes tear filled, yet his face showed rage, the look filling Ivan’s mind as he felt the fear of the reality, His father dropped the knife as he ran downstairs, Ivan dashed out of the house, as Ivan was running he heard a gunshot the sound originating from the house, he didn’t turn back though he kept running until he had reached the local police station. The police took Ivan in where he was sent to a foster home, He stayed in the foster home which was later moved to a small town in Seoul, Korea where Ivan stays in a small apartment with his foster family. Ivan would later be known as Ivan Syvin Vulka, He had spent 9 years in Russia before he began learning Korean. The lengthy process was taxing, this foreign language was what he called, “The death of him.” Yet it took 3 years of lengthy learning, he had gotten himself to a point where he could say he KNEW the language. That didn’t stand for his reading though, he was still learning how to read and write Korean. 

Level of education [Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.]

Highschool Degree

Scenarios:

If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?

He would pull his tazer, tazing the individual before he could reach him, then he would place cuffs on the male and remove any item, having him arrested for attempted Capital Murder and Ownership of illegal weaponry.

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?

He grabs his gear and tells any other officer of what he had just heard, before heading out to address the situation, he would help rescue the officer and allow others to take his place while he brought the officer (If injured) to the hospital.

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how do you react?

He would call for backup, before pulling his Glock Warning them ONCE to leave, If not he would aim for their chest to incompacitate them before backup arrived, if he were to be hurt, he would take down as many as possible before his backup arrived.

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?

He would confront the officer, and gain proof of his actions, then report him to a higher up to see his rank removed, demoted, or him arrested if his actions were criminal.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...