Powers

EnderBubs

I'd 100% be an antihero, since I don't have a strong sense of justice but do posses a reasonable moral compass. I wouldn't use my powers at the expense of others (unless it wouldn't effect them poorly in the long-run) but would definitely take advantage of my cool new abilities for as much as I could get away with.

• Like 1

I respect that answer. Hero’s have to follow tk many rules and they still have to follow the law and stuff. If I have powers I’m breaking the law a little. I won’t become a mass murder but if I had to kill someone i would 

• Like 1

I wish I was able to know what to do in every scenario situation. 

• Like 1

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂
                                                                  ˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。♡˖⁺‧₊˚₊‧⁺˖★✼☆。

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

2 hours ago, PIZA_OP said:

I wish I was able to know what to do in every scenario situation. 

But in some situations there are multiple outcomes. Some situations all the outcomes are bad, some are all good, some are a mix. You never really know. And what if the outcome you wanted (aka the outcome you knew what to do) wasn’t the right answer for the other person? What if it was the correct thing to do for that person but it affected someone else negatively?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnderBubs said:

But in some situations there are multiple outcomes. Some situations all the outcomes are bad, some are all good, some are a mix. You never really know. And what if the outcome you wanted (aka the outcome you knew what to do) wasn’t the right answer for the other person? What if it was the correct thing to do for that person but it affected someone else negatively?

Sob... Yeah.. I hate it

• Like 1

꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

"Awa awa!~
                                                              Discord: PIZA_OP#8198
                                                | [25] | Police-Officer | Kallyope Sánchez

IGN: PIZA_OP
                                              ꧁ ⊹•٭❀◦∘●∘◦❀❀◦∘●∘◦❀ ٭⊹•꧂

image.gif.88110abfc7ba293e57aeacd440d134ab.gif

On 3/28/2023 at 1:44 PM, EnderBubs said:

If you guys got super powers. Would you be a hero, anti hero, or villain? I’m curious

Me personally, I would become a anti hero 

Villain or anti hero, sometimes the world has corrupted heroes and if me tryna solve certain worldwide issues being seen as a villain then do so, I'm using them for whatever the world needs.

• Like 1

Characters/Accounts

MiuLols [EMS] Miyoko Imahori

DominoEffectzz [29] [Teacher] Izuke Takahara

MiuDeath [32] [Citizen] Edith Tsunawaki

MomRP [22] [Shopkeeper] Min Yang

Discord: Satan#4979

Just now, MiuLols said:

Villain or anti hero, sometimes the world has corrupted heroes and if me tryna solve certain worldwide issues being seen as a villain then do so, I'm using them for whatever the world needs.

Makes since. NOW IMA JUST KILL THE US GOV BESIDES THE GOOD ONES CAUSE THEY DUMB AF

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...