Moderate_wipe5's Black market dealer application

IGN (In Game Name): moderate_wipe5

Discord Tag (ex, metsu#7640): Mooderate_wipe6#5264

Have You received any warns/bans in the SeoulRP Server/Discord, if so, list them: No I have not

Describe your experience with roleplay: I have roughly a year of roleplaying experience. I mostly used fivem and school rp to roleplay. On fivem, the zombie apocalypse server was primarily used for survival rp. I also roleplayed in Maple Hearts, a whitelist community server focused on street life and making money. I liked to gang rp in school rp. As a result, I was committing a variety of felonies. As a result, I enjoy becoming involved in the criminal part of roleplaying.

What is Escalation in your own words: Escalation is basically when roleplay gets taken to another level. for instance if two people get into a verbal altercation and one becomes physical then that is considered escalation.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

List your past BMD applications: None

What is your reason for applying?: My reason for applying is I want to take a step forward in my roleplay. I would like to try some new things and I feel personally that being a BMD is the best way to do so. I've always just kept on doing the same things with my gang rp and that got boring so I would like to become a BMD to expand my roleplay for not only me but everyone else as well.

Do you acknowledge that you are not allowed to abuse the fact you get weapons for cheaper prices?: Yes I fully understand that. and accept this rule.

Do you acknowledge that if you are arrested or killed you're role as a Dealer will be removed?: Yes I understand if I am arrested or killed I will no longer be a BMD.

What is your knowledge on Black Market: The black market, as I understand it, is an unlawful organization that sells illegal weaponry to people.

IC Section
(Write this as if your character is in an interview.)
What makes your character Unique?
I am unique because I have the experience in selling illegal product and such. I know my ins and outs to the selling of illegal product and to be honest i'm fairly good at it. Also besides that I am very good at combat. I mean hell just earlier I took down 3 cops. all are partying with jesus right about now. Also though my name may be hot right now I am able to slither my way through the PD and still commit the crimes I do.

What is your characters reasoning for becoming a Dealer?:
I want to become a dealer, no, I need to become a dealer because my name is back on the streets, just like it was before. I got myself into a situation, and now I'm wanted... most wanted. My name is in their records, and they track everything I do, so I can't get a legal job anymore. I need to clear my name and stay low, and I need to earn money where I won't be tracked. So, Byeol, I believe this job is a good fit for me; I have experience as a child, and I really need this job to keep my head above water.
Backstory [Minimum 100 Words]
I was born in the Portuguese city of Porto on July 9th, 1996. He was a young Portuguese boy. I didn't have many opportunities as a child. I was from the underbelly of town, which was rife with gangs and generally bad people. As a result, when I was 12 years old, he formed a small street gang with a handful of my pals in order to begin making money and establishing a reputation among the community. but because of that rep the police also knew of him. I knew that because the cops were on my ass and I needed to get away as soon as possible. Soon enough people would try to rob me and steal my stuff. So Because my "friends" tried to switch on me. I then used the money I earned to bounce around the country but I kept getting caught up. So eventually I knew he needed a new beginning so I moved to Seoul, South Korea. I was not as smart as he intended when I first got there and the police caught on. So my plan is to make enough money and get my name off the streets.
Current Occupation Or Hobby:
Works at Wallace Ent.
Nationality:
Korean
Additional information:

Edited by Moderate_wipe5
  • Like 5