IGN (In Game Name):
ximoc

Discord Tag (ex, metsu#7640): 

NIKO#9715

Have You received any warns/bans in the SeoulRP Server/Discord, if so, list them: 
No.

Describe your experience with roleplay:
Roleplay has always been something I'm fond of, I've played on many different RP servers along with doing storytelling outside of the online world. I wouldn't say RP is something I take something seriously, but it is something I put a lot of time and effort into, whether it's a simple action or a character's backstory, I put my full foot forward when writing.

What is Escalation in your own words:
Escalation is all about the build-up of something. Whether it's an argument, a fight, a war, or even a rise in temperature, doesn't matter. In this case, escalation could play a part in a black market deal. You meet your buyer but for some reason they try to negotiate a price, an argument forms and the situation soons escalates into a fight.

a rapid increase; a rise

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

List your past BMD applications:
Don't have any, only on another server and it died.

What is your reason for applying?:
I like the idea of SeoulRP and I'd like to play a part in encouraging RP, whether through crime or just simple conversations. I've been accepted to BMD positions on other servers in the past but the server(s) failed before I got the chance. The role of being a dealer has always interested me, as well as the topic of crime as a whole.

Do you acknowledge that you are not allowed to abuse the fact you get weapons for cheaper prices?:
Of course, and I'll admit to it if it's ever done.

Do you acknowledge that if you are arrested or killed you're role as a Dealer will be removed?: 
Yes.

What is your knowledge on Black Market:

There can be a Black Market for anything; drugs, weapons, food, media, technology, literally anything. The Black Market is not just one physical market, but a term used to describe a market for illegal or cheap goods. Black Markets are normally formed to rebel against government laws and/or tax regulations. A good example of this is in North Korea, where there are Black Market(s) for western media like movies and TV shows. Then, there is the darker and more violent side to these markets, that's where drugs and weapons come in. These "markets" are more secretive and discrete, masked dealers set up days of planning before a deal, ensuring their buyer's and their own safety. Running or simply participating in one of these markets is dangerous and highly illegal, but pay well if done right, which is why so many people are attracted to it.

────────────────────────────────────────────

IC Section

This part of the application is written in my character's perspective!

What makes your character Unique?:
I wouldn't say I'm unique. .not from the rest of the guys who want in on the action. I can fight, I'm kinda smart, but there really isn't any uniqueness when it comes to this job- since everybody is in it for the money, right? I'm willing to do what I needa do to prove my worth, that's something most of these guys don't have-- loyalty. .is what you could say. I get the job done without being stubborn, something most of these people suffer from. I stay in my lane, do the deed, get paid, repeat. I won't involve myself in yours or the buyer's business, I'm not some nosy douche.

What is your characters reasoning for becoming a Dealer?:
I'm 41, 'ight? I got nothing to do, I don't wanna be a salaryman the rest of my life. I miss the ol' days when I did robberies with my friends. I always wanted to be big in the crime world before my arrest, I got a family-- I needa support it, y'know? I'm willing to do any means necessary to get what I need, whether it's money, reputation, doesn't matter. Besidess, why not have some fun with it too?

Backstory: [NOT WRITTEN IN MY CHAR'S PERSPECTIVE]
Byung-chul was born in Kijŏng tong, a city in North Korea that sat directly above the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone), the border between North and South Korea. Byung since he was young also dreamed of viewing the outside world, compared to the other North-Koreans, he actually knew there was one due to the South-Korean balloon flyers that would fly over the DMZ. Byung knew there was a border where he could leave because of his dad, who worked as a border agent and tried escaping himself. Byung wanted to follow his father's footsteps, so he did. Byung bought valuable American movies in exchange for food from a black market dealer. Byung was 14 at the time, he used the media to bribe a border worker, a soldier close to his dad, to let him through without being caught, and it worked. Byung spent two nights in a South-Korean forest before being found by border soldiers, where he'd take a train to Seoul and start his new life.

First and last name:
My name is Byung-chul Hwangmok. .

Alias:
"OEDARI"

Current Occupation Or Hobby:
I work at a bar in Cheongnyangni 588, a the old red-light district of Seoul. I make decent money from it, but for hobbies I draw and do modelling, which are my two biggest pay.

Nationality:
I'm uh. .South-Korean.

Additional information:

N/A

• Like 5

1700216845_signaturegif.gif.3dd75b195636669cf37ff51a95ab6d5a.gif