IGN:
Ketamin_e

Discord:
otik

TimeZone:
EST

Any previous bans/warns (Minecraft Server and Discord Server):
No

Describe your current level of activity on the server. Explain why it may be higher or lower:
Considering I am on every day, several hours at a time, building and spending time on the server, I’d say I am active as of now. Once released in November, I will be on mostly every day.

List all past faction applications, and mention if you were denied or accepted (Provide links to each application):
N/A

Do you have access to a microphone?
Yes

What is your motivation behind applying for this faction?
 I want to create those cute items you see all over. Chic items like headbands, bags, jewelry, earrings, parasols, etc. Along with this, I am very much enjoying skinning so it’ll go along with that. 

Link to your shop discord server:
https://discord.gg/tPD6WFSj52

Have you read through the HRP server rules?
Yes, I understand them fully

Do you understand the rules of being a business owner?
Yes

IC SECTION:

Character Name:
Harmony Kio

Character Age:

Character Gender/Pronouns:
She/Her

Describe Your Character's Personality:
Upbeat, cheerful, yet stern. She lives her life enjoying each day and making the most of it. Adopted after some unfortunate circumstances, she grew to appreciate everything she has gained in her lifetime. While she started out with hardships, she has overcome them and lives each day looking forward to the next.

Do they have any criminal charges on their record?
No

What is your character's motivation behind opening a shop?
Bringing peace and harmony to Tanoa’s city with a family-run business, Modern Melodies, with their eccentric style and taste of items to sell. This business is like no other, it’s iconic and original. Harmony found herself surrounded by her family running small businesses’; art and vegetable stalls, often helping out as much as she possibly could at a young age. Harmony’s female family members coached her in the arts of tailoring that soon ran down the bloodline. Coming of age, she decided to open up her very own family-run business, Modern Melodies! From stylish accessories to unique hand-made outfits just for you.

What is the name of your shop?
 Modern Melodies

What exactly is your shop (restaurant, convenience, etc.)
Boutique 

Describe Your Shop. How Many Employees? What is the Employee Roles in the Shop? What Will It Look Like? What Will You Sell? Ect. Add reference images:
A couple employees, no more than 5. It’ll have a high end look to it, chic and modern much like its name. The shop itself will sell accessories to compliment each outfit and make everyone feel their best. From jewelry to accessories like parasols and hats. Nothing is off the table as long as it can compliment a good outfit. And if you need a cute outfit, just check out the tailoring service they provide! 

SHOP FRONT + INTERIOR:
2.png?ex=653827c1&is=6525b2c1&hm=91a053133571a474acb069174fa658576e79ba470abe31267c67a0fbad2d4891&BJ-5-scaled.png?ex=65382759&is=6525b259&hm=64e57c81f442b2284aa408e47e6191cdf44728873c484f2f5e9b86fbb4894349&

ITEMS SOLD:
Exquisite Parasoluv Protectionweddingbridal Showersummer - Etsy Ireland
Cheap thrills: 15 chic handbags under $50
Chic Pink Crystal Heart Bracelet – ArtGalleryZen
il_fullxfull.png?ex=6538263f&is=6525b13f&hm=cce195e3d2424e40c7ea035de870d4ebb4eca953f6135b07f7c3681dc114bb7e&
51WAHQkqRnS.png?ex=6538268b&is=6525b18b&hm=c79a2f488cb40e8a3befef0b278a7bf8755e806ec3e2cd0f585a76abd84a98ae&

Do You Already Have Workers/Employees? If so, Who Are They and What is There Rank in the Shop?
Yes 
Harmony : Owner
Delilah : Worker and Tailor
Lena : Worker and Tailor
Cassandra : Worker 

• Like 1

Accepted

Thank you for applying to become a shopkeeper! After reviewing your application I've chosen to accept you for business owner!

What now?

Post your application link to the help channel in the government discord server and ping @enderbubs to get your roles and to get started on becoming a business owner!

• Like 1