Business Application

๐ˆ๐†๐: xXDucky1057Xx

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ:ย Cookeh#2618

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘: I have only recently join SeoulRP but I do intend to play when I can as much as possible in between OOCLY events.

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?: No, this application is my first one and hopefully not my last

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?: Not yet

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: Coffee Break

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I plan to have an open shop almost 24/7 that will hopefully bring in customers / consumers. I wish to have fun and enjoy running Coffee Break and not hope for the day to end as I for some reason I did not enjoy it. My business will be fun and welcoming to everyone. I am aiming for an enthusiastic kind of vibe or maybe just a chill or happy feeling when the consumers walk through the doors hoping to grab themselves a lovely beverage to start or end the day. I plan to hopefully make my business the most successful and well known throughout the city! Though my business will be free to anyone I will have rules placed to ensure the safety of my customers.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: Owning a business will keep me from having nothing to do as I roam the city looking for some drama to listen in to. This will also give me more opportunities in some future events, if there is any in that case. Owning a business in one of these types of servers is also one of my big dreams as in SRP you can tell, it is quite difficult, this is a new server and I assume that people would be looking for little corner shops like Coffee Break! As it may be hard to find places that would have food, Coffee Break will always be there just in case!

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.) I plan to have my character be the Owner, but with higher upsย I would give them the role โ€˜Bossโ€™ and below the boss would be โ€˜Managerโ€™ etc.. I want a fair system going through my business so I would treat everyone equally, just as they should to everyone else. I plan to have my business up and running, making it possible for consumers to have a nice chat over Coffee that my soon to be business, Coffee Break. My rules are flexible, but I do have some rules that if they are broken you will be kicked out of the store IMMEDIATELY. These strict rules are, absolutely NO discriminatory language will be used, (Sexist language and racist language) if you do however disobey these rules police WILL be contacted. There will be NO ONE physically fighting in my store, otherwise the police will be informed of such behaviour, this will also result in a permanent ban from my store. If any of these rules are broken there will be serious consequences

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Hyeon Kim-su

๐€๐†๐„?: 18

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ) None yet!

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?: I do not have a phone currentley

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Whilst I appreciate you for applying for the role of Business Owner within Seoul Roleplay, I have decided to deny your application.

The application you have used have been denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Previous History
- OOC Conduct
- Activity
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Experience
- Some other reason

If you have any questions or need assistance in understanding your reason for denial; please contact me on Discord: Taco#0503

• Like 5