Institute: Tokyo Institute of Technology
Registration Date: 17/6/2014
MAJOR: Computer Science
MINOR: None

JOBS

Previous Job Title: Violet Systems
Job Position: Artificial Intelligence Division - Development Manager
Registration Date: 1/4/2020
REASON OF LEAVE: Changes in internal policies, led to a massive wave of employee dropout

LOOK OF STUDENTS(150 words):

Computer Science is the study of how real-world problems are solved with computational power, which was built upon the foundation of mathematics, thus inherently challenging for most students. Therefore my look at students is not as traditional nor strict as others in the field, meaning that I understand and empathize with such frustration and present knowledge in a way that is more enjoyable to approach, thus cultivating the students to find the applications of what I taught in their own way. Believe it or not, they are not something far from our reach, but closer than how most of us imagine them to be, and I would love to provide them the key to open up a door full of mathematical miracles.

COVER LETTER (300 words):

Dear Senior Leadership Team,

I am writing to express my interest in the Computer Science Teacher position at the Academy, given that I have a passion for both education and expertise in Computer Science. I strongly believe that my abilities and experience can provide meaningful contributions to the school.

In terms of experience, I’ve been actively producing research and development materials during my time at Violet Systems, and I’ve attached a copy of my academic results and certificates from competitive programming competitions during my time at the Tokyo Institute of Technology, along with my research paper on the Goldbach’s Conjecture problem and materials of my last research project on “Optimizing and Improving Graph-Theorem-based Algorithms for automated transportation networks” during my time at Violet Systems.

I am confident that my academic profile, practical experiences along with my passion for Computer Science as a subject of education make me a strong candidate for the position, and I am looking forward to displaying my unique skill sets and perspective to your school and contributing to the success of the students enrolled. Thank you for considering my application.

DATE: 10/2/2026
SIGNATURE: T. Yamamoto

Edited by r.lmyoufather

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your application.
The Board of Education has deemed your application acceptable.

Your roles will be given in the HRP Academics Discord shortly.

2522ca9f945dcbbc7badbac928eb1913.gif

disc ; abbatha ♡︎ *:・゚✧

igns ; hweadpat , wantsoju , p6ws