Store app

DontThrow

๐ˆ๐†๐: DoThrow

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ:ย  Sick#5883

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘:ย  I am very active as well as on the Lore team and The Event team

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?: NO

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?:
No
๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: ARC TECH

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I plan to host frequent openings aswell as adding new products and innovative technology. I also plan to expand the store and add a cafe to increase revenue and customer satisfaction

The Arc Org will be giving students of the age of 16+, age opportunities, while the people that aren't 16, for example, 13-15, will need a job permit to apply. โ€œThe Arc Orgโ€, will have 3 strikes, if you do 3 bad things and one more you will be fired.

If you do make another character, we will review your ban, and depending on the reason for the ban, we might not give you the job.ย 

While we will review your criminal record (if you do have one), we will be willing to give you a second chance, but you will be supervised by a manager.

rules of the shop:

Rule 1:ย  Treat customers like they treat you, if they state a casual greeting, you state one back.

Rule 1.5: If a customer treats you with disrespect give them 3 strikes, if they insult you 3 times, you will have the permission to insult them back, of course, we will have cameras around the store, so you're reason will be justified

Rule 2: We do not accept stealing or any criminal activities in our store.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I want to own a business due to the fact it will open up a new experience for my character. I also strongly believe through the business I can achieveย  activity through having a shop on the server.

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.)

The owner will be the one contracting deals, promoting people as such.

The supervisor manager will be the one who will be in charge to interview a few people, will be the one promoting the people, the supervisor will be expected to have mics even if its bad, if not they will be a manager.ย 

The manager will give people raises if accepted by the owner by requesting it, and also interview a few people.

Employees will have different things to do, as an example, cashier, janitor, stocker (They will be the ones arranging items in the chest, as a manager will be taking note if any item is missing

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Evelyn Himora

๐€๐†๐„?: 32

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ) Business major economics minor

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?:

N/A will get a phone once accepted
ย 

Edited by DontThrow
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Whilst I appreciate you for applying for the role of Business Owner within Seoul Roleplay, I have decided to deny your application.

The application you have used have been denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Previous History
- OOC Conduct
- Activity
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Experience
- Some other reason

If you have any questions or need assistance in understanding your reason for denial; please contact me on Discord: Taco#0503

• Like 5