POLICE APPLICATION - ODXans

ODXans

OOC (Out of Character) Information:

What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?

ODXans

What is your discord? (EX: bradley !#6358)

! Jay#5959

What time zone are you in?

My Time zone is CST(Central State Time)

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I do.

Do you have any bans/warnings on the server? Nope I do not.

How active are you on the server?

I am usually active 24/7 on SeoulRP, if not I am busy with stuff IRL.

Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a police officer? If so, list them below.

I do not have experience as roleplaying as a Police Officer so i Choose SLRP for my first experience. Reasoning on why is because it is a fresh start, means no bad Reputation, or only being known as a 'GangRPer'

OOC (Out of Character) Questions:

Why are you applying to be a police officer?

I am applying to be an Officer because I find it a very fun experience in the SLRP community, and I'd love to experience it with you guys. I have been wanting to roleplay as a Police Officer for a while now, but I always got denied in A previous server. This was because of my Reputation in GangRP I think, so i have chosen this server to be the best pick since I do not have a bad reputation. . i think? and not just known as a 'GangRPer'.

What makes you better than other applicants applying for this position?

I feel like I'm slightly better than the other applicants cause of the fact I'm willing to do anything that someone tells me to do without hesitation, and I know what to do in the moment if no one is there to tell me. I have watched officers roleplaying in other servers, which gave me experience onto them and how to act in situations and what to do. But I'm not going to say I'm simply better than everyone, cause it is simply not true. No one is better than someone, everyone is equal. But I think I would be fit for this position because of my Braveness and No hesitation in situations, and how dedicated I am to this opportunity, experience, and position.

What are your goals in the police department?

My goals that I want to achieve in the Police department is silence all gangs, and what I mean by this is making Seoul a safer place ICly. Another goal is I want to have experience in this Position so I can have a better chance in the past of doing better if I was to get removed, or demoted. I take this as an experience, not a competition of some sort. But I am taking this very seriously, and Hope to be a useful asset in the force.

Do you understand that you can be removed or punished at any time?

I fully understand that concept, and I agree with it.

IC (In-Character) Questions:

These questions are referring to the character that will become a police officer if your application is accepted.

What is your character's full name? 

My full name is Kuri Miyushi.

What is your character's gender?

I am a male.

How old is your character? (Must be 25 or older)

I am 38 Years old.

What is your IC phone number?

My phone number is; 667324750.

Does your character know any languages other than English? (Must have the /lang for this to be applicable)

No, I do not know any other language than Korean. Although, I do look forward to learning it in the future.

What academic accomplishments does your character have? 

I have a few that I have accomplished in School, Some like;

First, My Academic Degree is; Master's degree. 

Then I have;

A Minor degree in Criminology

A Major degree in Law Enforcement.

A Major Degree in Criminal Justice.

What is your character's backstory?

(PREPARE YOUR EYES. . THIS IS PRETTY LONG)

17 years ago, I reached 21 years old. I immediately left my household in a rush, because it was disastrous there, and I hated it. I also left my 14 year old sister there with my parents. I felt bad about it at first, but my mind set was just to get out of there. I never looked back, nor do I regret doing so. I'm guessing you wanna know why I left my house in a rush? Well I'll tell you my side of the story. 38 Years ago, I was born. I was like every other regular boy. I cried when I first saw bright light, so I shielded my eyes, blinding out the light so it was pitch black, with just a bit of light going through the eyelids. But that’s not the point of the story. When I first came home as a baby, I loved it. My parents were nice, everything was good. But, I didn’t like my brother, he was a dick. He always did rude stuff to me, framed me for shit I didn’t even do. It would always get me in trouble, and usually smacked with a slipper. And every time the parents left after my ‘punishment’ he’d always stick his tongue out at me, in a mocking way. 6 Years later, I was you guessed it, 6 years old! This was when I first started elementary school. First day was alright, it wasn’t very ‘fun’ since I didn’t particularly like to learn stuff. Few days later at Elementary I got pushed from behind while walking to my class. I fell to the floor, using my hands to stop my fall half way so I didn’t bang my head. In reaction I said “What the heck!” I turned around, then I saw my brother, and a few other people. I soon knew it wasn’t going to be very good. That guy I got ruffled up a bit by my brother, and his friends. Made me hate him even more, I disliked him more than I disliked my parents. It was like that for the whole grade, nothing really changed over the years. Except 1 year later. I had a sister, a newborn sister. Her name was Masuno Miyushi. My parent’s adored her, just like they adored me when I was first born. She took all the attention from me, and my brother. . who didn’t get any attention anyways, but that’s not the point! She made life even worse, she was the favorite child for no reason! She was just a new born baby, what’s special about her? 6 Years later, I passed elementary school and went into Senior High. The school was bigger, and more interesting. But the people there weren’t very nice, especially my brother. He always thought he was the guy that had the lights all on him, but he really only had the same 4 friends. What a loner! While in Senior high, I was studying the Police force. I was interested in it at the time, because there was a lot of violence at our location, And I wanted to prevent people from getting hurt. That grade wasn’t anything different either, my brother was still a dick to me for some reason. Probably because I was particularly the favorite child at the time cause I was first born, but my brother always tries to take that from me, from framing me for doing stuff That I didn’t do. Well actually, my school life wasn’t very important, we’ll just move to the University part. While I was in university, I started studying things about the Police force, because like I said I was interested in becoming one in the future. While I was studying, I was having a hell of a hard time doing so, because I wasn’t the smartest in learning things. I started to fail the class, and I was losing motivation. So I decided to get a tutor for me so I could learn more about the Police Force, and get a better degree so I could get a better chance in becoming one. Getting a tutor was quite easy, I just went online for a tutor and called one up. The tutor then arrived at my house, where I still lived with my parents. My parents hadn't come yet, so it was perfect timing. So then me and the tutor started discussing things about the police force, she would ask me questions and I would answer them truthfully. Some I would get wrong from my knowledge then she would tell me the correct answer, which made me understand the police force more. I had a tutor for about 3 months, and my grades improved over those months and I started passing the University class. 6 months passed and I passed The University. I got my Bachelor’s degree on the way as well, and I was officially 21. I left my house after I reached 21, and left my parents and Sister behind. My sister was Fourteen at the time, but I didn’t have time to think about that. I was free from that trap house, and that’s all I ever wanted in life. After I left I decided to move to a place called Seoul in Korea. I moved from Japan, To Korea which was across states. Seoul was an alright place to live, It wasn’t anything special nor safe. Dangerous place, nothing different like home. I was looking around and decided to buy a house, I bought the house with my currency that I saved up. I went broke after buying a house, and I needed a job. So after all the studies I did on the PD, I applied for the Seoul Police Department. My application got reviewed and I got accepted into the force. I worked in the PD for 11 years, but it was cut from an injury that I endured. While I was on a daily patrol, I saw a kid getting jumped by 4 people, one with a bat. I quickly rushed to the situation, unholstering my glock-9. I told them to get on the wall, or I'll shoot. The one with the bat started approaching me while I kept backing away “BACK UP RIGHT NOW, OR I'LL SHOOT!” The male didn’t listen so I fired one shot into his leg. As he was shot, the male screamed in agony, as the others watched. To my horror, one pulled out a gun of his own and shot one bullet into my leg. I screamed in pain, hopping backwards as I shot fires towards them to scatter them in hiding So i could call backup and EMS. Backup arrived and the people ran away, as they chased them. I went into the hospital to get the bullet removed and I was out of commission. I retired that day from my injuries because the bullet hit my knee cap, which damaged it a bit. I was let out of the hospital a few months later, I had to use crutches to help me walk for a while. But after a bit I was fully healed and could walk again. 1 year after retirement, I saw my sister roaming in Seoul. I avoided her completely for a while because I didn’t really want to talk to her. Weeks passed, and I heard she entered the Police force. I didn’t really care, and I knew she was going to soon probably get injured like me, but that was her problem, not mine. Few weeks to months passed, and I heard she was Badly injured. She was stabbed in the throat, and was shot 2 times by an OWN officer. I was quite mad at the officer because it was his fault that she got shot, and his fault that he never shot the others with weapons. Corrupt cop if you ask me. But moving back onto my sister, I never hated her enough that I wanted her to die. I still cared about her cause she was my sister, and I decided to visit her in the hospital. Once I arrived in her room, she was excited, and surprised that I was even here. Never knew that I lived here, can’t blame her though. I literally avoided her. She was able to fully recover from her injuries, which I am proud of. But I am wanting to enter back into the police force, to actually protect her from Criminals like that again, and not be a goddamn Skyrim NPC like that other cop. So that is why I am applying right now, and I hope you can let me back into the force.

What is your character's nationality?

My character's Nationality is Japanese, He moved from Japan, to Korea.

• Like 6