What is your IGN?

Introweb
What is your discord?

Intra#9852

What time zone are you in?

Central Standard (CST)

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

Do you have any bans/warnings on the server?

No.

How active are you on the server?

I'm on the server daily.

Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a police officer? If so, list them below.

N/A

OOC (Out of Character) Questions:

Why are you applying to be a police officer?

I seem to have a very large amount of time on my hands, and simply sitting on SeoulRP not doing anything has gotten rather boring for me. Thus being said, a roleplay experience where I am in an authoritative position is something brand new to me, and something I've always been interested in applying for. I'm applying to be a Police Officer to further myself in roleplay, and try new things, as well as meeting new people I wouldn't necessarily meet roleplaying as a high school student.

What makes you better than other applicants applying for this position?

I offer forward, as mentioned before, the copious amount of time I have on my hands everyday of the week. I always keep my discord clean and notification-less, which allows me to respond to any request to get online as quick as I can.

What are your goals in the police department?

My goal is to help cease the GangRP activity in SeoulRP to the best of my ability along side my co-workers if accepted. I plan to bring forth an additional member to the team that can help fight back all of the GangRP that goes on daily. My very main goal is to further myself in roleplay itself, by trying something new, it expands my knowledge, and understanding about different types of roleplay.

Do you understand that you can be removed or punished at any time?

I understand, and comply.

IC (In-Character) Questions:

What is your character's full name? 

Jiro H. Yamasaki

What is your character's gender?

Male

How old is your character? (Must be 25 or older)

28 years

What is your IC phone number?

(+49) 742 595 644

Does your character know any languages other than Korean? (Must have the /lang for this to be applicable)

N/A 

What academic accomplishments does your character have? 

[-] Masters degree in Law Enforcement

[-] Masters degree in Criminology

[-] Minor degree in Psychology

What is your character's backstory?

Jiro was the 3rd son born into a 4 family household in Fukuoka, Japan. He grew up along side his two older siblings, with a mother and father. His father, mother, and older sibling was always out of the house working the most hours they could. Jiro, who was 5 years old at the time, was always left home alone along side the middle son of the family, who was 16 years old, to take care of him. One night, Jiro and his sibling was waiting for the other three to come home. They waited for hours, patiently waiting for the rest of their family came home. Once tired enough the two went to sleep, waking up in the morning, several hours after to find that none of the family returned. Worried, the two rushed out of the house together in search for the rest of their family. Searching for hours, upon hours, taking minimal breaks through the journey they found theirselves at a Police Station near in their neighborhood. The two children were informed of heartbreaking news that the oldest sibling was found dead in an alleyway. The Police had no information on the two children's parents, and were thought to be missing. After days of mourning the loss of their sibling, and attending the funeral, Jiro and his sibling was brought in by their grandparents who lived in Seongnam, South Korea. Jiro's sibling parted from the household at 20, to live his own life, while Jiro moved to Seoul, South Korea where he currently lives.

What is your character's nationality?

Japanese

• Like 6