MisterSupra's Business Application

mistersoupra

๐ˆ๐†๐: YoungDaan

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ: MS#9169

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘:ย I play most days of the week for around 4 hours everyday.

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?:ย Yes, they haven't been looked at yet though. 2 applications for adult role on both of my accounts, one for age 83 and one for 37.

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?:ย 1 ban for 'Encouraging ERP'

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: K-Toys

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:ย I want to sell all kinds of thing that you would find in a toy store. Things such as toy swords, stuffed animals, toy cars, game consoles and sport equipment.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:ย I've always wanted to run a business in SeoulRP, I finally found the right moment to apply and make it happen. I have also owned businesses in different servers before which I really liked, I enjoyed selling thing to people and seeing happy customers in my store.ย Also, this is for my own personal gain, and to help speed up my progression in the server.

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.)ย I want to have 2 owners, me and a family member, we will run everything and make sure the store is running smoothly, our business will follow a flat structure. In a flat structure, managers have a wide span of control with more subordinates, and there is usually a short chain of command. This is good, as communication is easier and faster within our small business. A hierarchical structure is unnecessary with the low numbers of employees we intend to have. I will ensure all staff receive a reward of remuneration. Rewards such as bonuses, commission and fringe benefits will all be handed out to my employees. With motivation increased, the staff productivity is also going to increase, less absenteeism and improved relations between employees and managers are bound to happen. I want to have 1 manager, they will make sure that everything goes smooth around the shop when the owners are not around the manager will also take care of things like contacting suppliers to increase relations to hopefully decrease variable cost. The manager will obviously earn more than normal employees. I want to have about 5 employees, one of the employees will have the chance to become employee of the month, this objective will also increase staff motivation. I also want to have a janitor who cleans the store every day after closing the store.

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Aloysius 'Pops' M. King

๐€๐†๐„?: 83

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ)ย Aloysius has 2 degrees, a degree in Business and Marketing.

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?:ย 708547436

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...