7/11 Store app

๐ˆ๐†๐: GamerPopballYT

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ: Lxo#9135

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘: 48 hours a week

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?: Only a language app

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?: Only 1 ban no warnings currently!

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:ย  7/11

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I plan on opening at least once everyday, will members of the shop. I am also currently making a discord for the store, if one of the employees doesn't know what there doing ill step forward and help them learn how to manage cashier or what ever job there doing while in the store. Every Friday I will have meetings with the staff team of my store and encourage them to be active and have good reps on the server to keep the roleplay clean while doing work. I use to work at a store and I know how it runs so I can definitely handle and manage this store and the employees I choose to join this store's staff successfully.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I would like to own a business to help others in need of a job that's pays for a lot of money as I'm not the only one that can hardly pay for food or apartment rent. I do think I will have a good business because I will have deals for people that come to my store often such as cheaper prices for items (discounts), or free items. I will encourage my employees to be as serious during roleplay as possible to continue serious rp when open and always be nice to customers in the shop, if my employees choose to not listen to me they will simply be removed off staff for my store. By doing this, it will help the roleplay environment towards shops and serious rp in the server.

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.) I plan on having a discord for the 7/11 business, and having applications for people to fill out that would like to join. I will most likely have Owner - Leads everything, Co Owner - Helps manage the employees, Manager - which will manage the store if higher ups (Owner and Co Owner) are not in the city, and Cashier - Will take all the orders.

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Vera S. Seirra

๐€๐†๐„?: 27

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ) Science and technology majors degree.

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?: 346651335

• Like 4

DENIED

Whilst I appreciate you for applying for the role of Business Owner within Seoul Roleplay, I have decided to deny your application.

The application you have used have been denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Previous History
- OOC Conduct
- Activity
- Lack of Detail
- Lack of Experience
- Some other reason

If you have any questions or need assistance in understanding your reason for denial; please contact me on Discord: Taco#0503

• Like 4