ItzGracenBTW's Paramedic Application (GamerPopballYT's sister)

OOC Information

IGN: ItzGracenBTW

DIscord: Lxo#9135

Timezone: CST

Do you have a microphone? Does it work? Yes I have a microphone and it works perfectly

Any previous bans/warns? If so, list them: none

Describe your activity within the server and forums? I view the forums 30 minutes every day and play the server a total of 72 hours a week

Any previous applications? if so, list them: My Nurse app which got accepted

What role are you applying for? Paramedic

What motivates you to join the Hospital in BerlinRP? I was a Nurse in the school and I've been practicing my detailrp towards helping citizens, so I think it would be a perfect job for me to be a paramedic. Judah also inspires me considering he handles most situations alone, and I could most likely help him with the situations if needed. I also was already a Nurse so being a very active EMS would definitely fit my character as she loves to help people.

What makes us think you are different compared to the other applicants? I think my application is more unique then others, being that I can make the ems team more active and not leaving one person that's ems online by him self all the time. I could also help with the rp environment considering I'm good at detailrp.

IC Information

Character’s Name: Layla L. Lel

Age (25+): 30

Current Occupation: Unemployed

Nationality: Japan

Academic Degree: Bachelor Chemistry

Major(s): (Max. 3) Science

Minor(s): (Max. 2) Biochemistry  

Languages Spoken: None

Backstory: (Min. 100 words) Layla L. Lel was born in North Carolina. Layla L. Lel lived with his dad considering both of their parents were divorced, they had a little sister that was living with their mom at the time. Layla L. Lel was 10 years old when her mother and father were divorced. When Layla was 17. her dad died, she was by herself poor, and homeless. Rui S. Slayer's big brother was named Layla L. Lel she tried getting a job but every job she tried to apply for she just got denied because she was not just not right or clean enough for the job. Until one day Layla saw 1k dollars laying on the ground she was hesitating to give it back she thought and thought what would happen is that was her money she took it and when someone approached her asking her if she saw their money she said yes then asked how much the male responded with "I had 1k cash on me". Layla said ok and then handed it back to the male, the male was so happy he had split the money with her considering she just helped him get his money back. So 1 hour later she goes to the store and gets a business suit then for a cheap price and then she got on a plane that took her to Russia and she decided it was time for a change, so she went to a city called seoul and she got a apartment with the leftover money she had and she was broke again. She saw a big highschool near her apartment and wondered if they needed more staff. She was ready for the job considering she was broke / poor again and needed a job to help pay her rent and keep her alive, she’d then focus on helping onwards with people and especially with helping those, who are in need of the emergency, this then her motivation of becoming an Hospital. She wanted to go as a Paramedic since she majored in science and helped her mom with being a school nurse when she was 9. So she had some experience with helping others with wounds and more etc so she quickly went to the school and ask the staff if they were hiring Nurses they replied "Yes, why?" Layla says because she needed a job that was Nurse because she would be a great one and the school shortly interviewed her and she was accepted on staff team for the school and was announced as no longer broke and now has a job, allowing her to become very rich and have shelter to live

Extra Notes: I was a school Nurse before this and I have a few very detailed actions, 

/me She'd place her first aid kit onto the ground as she’d drop down onto to both knees, slightly bending over and gently bandaging up the male causing the blood to stop, she had then put on some disposal clean gloves to make sure when touching the cut she didn't put any kind of bacteria or germ in the cut that would cause it to be infected.

/me She would take a alcohol wipe from a med kit and gently wipe the males cut, making sure it was a clean cut and didn't get infected, then she'd put on a medium sized ban aid that would wrap around his whole leg.

/me Layla would slightly open her right eye to see a male laying on the ground with blood on the side of the male's face, she'd then dash swiftly towards the male laying on the floor that had just been hit by a football on accident, the female would then apply a bandage on the side of his face pressing down with pressure to help stop the bleeding, she had then grab a paper towel and wipe the blood that was on the outside of the band aid.

Edited by GamerPopballYT
  • Like 3

[ACCEPTED]

- Go to #help and ask for your role and also for a higher up for you role, in game.

• Like 3

Mochizuu

Medical Director | Vice-Principle

sunshine!!#1923

Albedo Rating and Best Builds | Genshin Impact|Game8

"What a view... How about a quick break so I can sketch this beautiful scenery?"