Paramedic Hospital Application

TR_Mazuko

OOC Information

IGN: DontCareRP

DIscord:Mazuko#1291

Timezone:MST

Do you have a microphone? Does it work? Yes I do have a working microphone

Any previous bans/warns? If so, list them: I was banned once for failrp and was warned a few times but I can't remember the warns at the moment.

Describe your activity within the server and forums? I am on the server everyday 

Any previous applications? if so, list them: 

What role are you applying for? Paramedic

What motivates you to join the Hospital in BerlinRP?  I wan to join BerlinRP hospital because I want to bring it back to its former glory of being the best faction on the server. I also want to help people in the faction.

What makes us think you are different compared to the other applicants? I want to make ems perform quicker and smother then other factions. I want us to be there as soon as called and perform are best without flaws.

IC Information

Character’s Name: Kaze Zara

Age (25+): 27

Current Occupation: I works at daylight clothing 

Nationality:  Japanese/Mexican

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree

Major(s): (Max. 3)Health and Social, Physical Education, 

Minor(s): (Max. 2)English, Japanese

Languages Spoken:  Japanese, Spanish and Korean

Backstory: (Min. 100 words)

Kaze Zara lived in Busan with her blood related family, whose last name was Zara, adopted into a family. He had a loving and quite wealthy family but his family was named ‘Perfect’ because, they seemed to not have problems, but within the family, they had problems. They were slowly going out of debt, which made his parents, Ji-Yeong Moon & Hyun-Woo Moon, get into fights all the time about how to take care of Kaze financially. He would always hear them argue, at the age of 4. He seemed quite scared and timid about what would happen to her family. Both of his parents decide to abandon him, all alone, which led himself to go into an orphanage.

As years go by, he’s at the age of 14, he was adopted by the Choi family, Levi Choi seemed to teach him how to handle a business with his now brother, Yunho Choi, whom she seemed close with. He didn’t seem interested in being a business man because he felt a little pressured compared to Yunho, he seemed quite comfortable about being a Businessman. Which made he feel more pressured - he was just only 14 then. He seemed to care more about people's mental health than starting a business off scratch.

At the age of 18, He seemed quite different than with her step-father, she was more with his step-mother. Her step-mother would teach him different kinds of herbal medicines. He would be quite fascinated, which made him think of being a hospital staff but wasn’t sure what role he wanted to be. He was still confused, whom he wanted to be. Her step-mother always told her that he would fit as a Paramedic, but he was unsure to go for it because he was scared that he would be judged.
Now he’ s 27, she wanted to go for the role, because he felt like not only his education with her step-mother, but he felt like helping people, who are in need mentally, and he wanted to help people, who are struggling with their lives in a mental state way. He felt like he wanted to go for it and make it less harder for him  to choose, because he wanted to care and understand people that are in need of someone to talk to.

Extra Notes:

• Like 3

[ACCEPTED]

- Go to #help and ask for your role and also for a higher up for you role, in game.

• Like 3

Mochizuu

Medical Director | Vice-Principle

sunshine!!#1923

Albedo Rating and Best Builds | Genshin Impact|Game8

"What a view... How about a quick break so I can sketch this beautiful scenery?"