Discord:

! Lukie#0001

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do have a working microphone

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

PST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that if I get inactive on SLRP,  I will be demoted from my role

Describe your activity on the server:

I am not that fairly active on the server, but I am trying to get myself to be on the server more, and hopefully by becoming a teacher on the server, it will start to have me come on the server more.

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, I do not have any previous bans on the server

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I have no other applications or appeals

What are your current role(s) on the server?:

My current role on the server is a Highschool Student

What experiences do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for around 2 years and have learned many things from other experienced players.  I have seen many of the different aspects of roleplay from police force, crime, teaching, etc.  I fairly refreshed of how to roleplay from the servers I have played in the past.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Levi Soo Shimasu
Preferred Name:

Mr. Shimasu

Age (Minimum is 25):

22 years old

Male

Nationality:

Korean and American

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree

Major(s):

Music Technology

Minor(s):

N/A

Languages (Applied for and accepted, and native):

N/A

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying to teach the subject Music

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

From what I have observed throughout my time in Seoul, i have noticed that the school seems inactive, I never see people going in and out of the school.  It seems that the highschool is dead.  I want to be able to provide people with lessons in music and to get this school up and running again.

As a teacher, what are the rules you would enforce  when being in a class?:

When students are in my classroom, there are only two rules I enforce since I am a pretty laid back person. the first rule I impose is "Give respect. Get respect".  By being more respectful to me in the classroom, students may get extra privileges and possibly some fun activities in the class.  And the final rule I impose is "Be Awesome".  I love to have fun in the classroom and I just want to have a fun time in the classroom, all I ask is that students behave and we all just have a good time.

Role Play Scenarios:

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?

I would approach the students with a fast pace, asking what the students are doing.  After they have given me there response, I would then tell them that this is not proper behavior for a high school student and would ask them to stop, giving them there first warning.  If the students blow off the first warning and continue to do the behavior, I will then tell them if this happens one more time they will receive detention.  If they blow off the second warning, I will then enforce a detention on them and go on with my school day.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?

I would approach the students, asking why are they being disrespectful towards each other.  I would then hear out the two students, listening attentively to what the two have to say.  After hearing the two students chat.  I would tell them that I understand where the two of them are coming from, but is it worth it to fight all the time, to have this grudge against each other.  I would then have them go there separate ways.

What would you do, if another School Employee is doing something that's hazardous?

I would approach the school employee, asking them what are they doing.  If they just blow me off and continue to do what it is they are doing.  I would then attempt to stop the employee by taking away what the employee is doing.  If this continues for awhile, I would then report it to the headmistress, having her handle the situation with the employee.

• Like 2