A homework piece shared to the public.

Sinner

OOC: Everything in this document can be taken ICLY, due to the fact that it is written and shared ICLY.

DAISUKE YAMAKAGE SAGONG HUNLUAN
This document is to be taken ICLY, as if written by Daisuke Yamakage Sagong Hunluan, played by Intrcweb on Seoul Roleplay.

Being a police officer is the perfect fit for me and my aspirations, because it will not only allow me to expand my knowledge within the community, but it allows me to fight crime in Seoul, providing my services to make it a more safe space.

It is no lie that the crime rates have flown through the sky during the past few weeks, and losing an officer of our own is an immediate sign of that. We already knew that criminality was a massive issue, but losing one of our own did it for me.

Not only did losing officer Nakuzao Ezuno make me mentally unstable, but it made me scared of my own and the rest of my co-worker’s lives. I didn’t know how to deal with the fear I felt for my own life, because I had no clue how to not seem reckless over it. I want to give proper justice upon not only Nakuzao’s life, but also upon everyone else living and dead due to unnecessary crime. The reason why I want to be able to wear my badge proudly is to serve the people around me correctly, and seeing the ones guilty of a crime behind the bars locked away from society where they belong.

Being a police officer was never in my plans, I always thought I’d end up with my brother in the EMS. However, by changing up my life by the tiniest of detail, I realized I don’t want to focus on saving lives by using health care, I want to save lives by getting rid of what caused the damage in the first place.

Being a police officer is in a brand new field for me, and it comes with a lot of responsibilities that I have no clue if I was ready to take on, but I have grown and matured a lot over the past week, and I strongly believe that I’ve began understanding the rules and the situations that occur around us.

I’m going to get a bit more personal- and share some of my backstory that a few of you already know, but most of you don’t.

My sister died, the same way that officer Nakuzao died. She was kidnapped back in Japan, and when we lost her for good, we were sent photos of her body. It left us all traumatized, and I knew that the focus I had in my mind ever since that moment was to bring justice upon everyone else who has lost someone that way, and not to mention justice upon everyone who is afraid of losing someone that way.

Bringing justice doesn’t just mean walking up to them and telling them to stop. That isn’t going to work.

I decided, having the ability to cuff them and take them away from society forever, upon ever, for their guilt and non-sense. It could lead to me being able to actually make a difference.

I admit that when I first got my job- I probably made my police commander, Jeong, rather annoyed at me during the first few minutes of our conversation.

Although we laugh at it now, I splashed sewer water over him and blamed it on the coldness. All honesty- I was pissed off at that current moment, because I was told to clear the sewers. I had to get my knees and everything below that in the water - and then walk around in it.

I was pissed off at him, and it made me want to throw my badge at him and run away crying. I manned myself up, and realized that being a police officer includes taking shit like that without a single complaint, because what if someone was dying out there? If I refused I wouldn’t have been able to search it and make sure no one was dying.

I still remember crying to Nakuzao about it, as it was the first thing I did when I got back to the station. Nakuzao never liked physical touch but he’s– he was - one of the few who actually seemed to give a shit about my mental health. He knew that being a cop is never going to get any easier, and made me understand I wasn’t alone.

Reality, I miss him. A lot. And I will serve my justice in his memory for the rest of my life. I apologize for not making it clear to you Nakuzao, but I owe you a massive thank you for making me stay at my job that day, because if I had quit, that would’ve been the worst decision ever made.

OOC: Format for IC comments:

IC - *Character Name* - *IGN*
"
comment"

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

[54] [TEACHER] July Tsukia Seiji
Intreweb

[26] [CITIZEN] Himari Jin-Kyong
Intriweb

[14] [GRADE-9] 'YAMAKAGE'
Intrcweb

love & hip hop lhhmia GIF by VH1

Builder ❤️

contact me at:
oSinner420@gmail.com 
sinner.#6666

IC - Daisuke Yamakage Sagong Hunluan - Intrcweb
"
if anyone wants to come by and pay their respects- i'll be at front desk all today.."

• Like 3

[54] [TEACHER] July Tsukia Seiji
Intreweb

[26] [CITIZEN] Himari Jin-Kyong
Intriweb

[14] [GRADE-9] 'YAMAKAGE'
Intrcweb

love & hip hop lhhmia GIF by VH1

Builder ❤️

contact me at:
oSinner420@gmail.com 
sinner.#6666