An apology to the society.

Sinner

DAISUKE YAMAKAGE SAGONG HUNLUAN
This document is to be taken ICLY, as if written by Daisuke Yamakage Sagong Hunluan, played by Intrcweb on Seoul Roleplay.

I found myself sitting in front of him, all my items on the table - Including my phone. The guilt inside me was terrible, if he’s not mentioning it I will.

I try lying, because I know there’s more than just us two. I ask him to check the other room, I was a cadet myself I would know how large the urge of actually listening in on a private interrogation is. Worse, an interrogation off the records.

The urge to shout at him grows. I didn’t know of the consequences that I put myself in by giving the male a simple phone call. I just wanted his kids to know why he won’t be home, ever again. I just wanted them to be aware that the 3rd plate isn’t needed- and won’t ever be.

My intention was never to let him out, sure he’s my friend and he has been for a very long time now- but I’d never let him out. I read his file. I saw what he sat in for and what proof was against him. I’d never sit in a cell with someone like that if it was someone I didn’t know. I searched him before entering, and I made sure he was far away from the door.

When I had given him the call earlier in the day- I never assumed it’d be his way of getting another officer killed. Our call never included any information on Korean that he could’ve used to tell his son something regarding the Cadet that was killed, Mayomi.

The second he opened his mouth and began speaking in another language I hung up- Glaring at him with more of a death stare. He admitted saying he was just telling his son that he loved him very much, and to keep his mother safe. I was under a pressure of guilt and not to mention force, I’d be lying if I say he didn’t intimidate me, I’ve known him for years. He knows exactly where to poke me to make me give in.

I’ve sat at home by myself, waiting for my parents to come home from work. They never did, the inmate in question knew my backstory, hence why they asked for me to make a call. I felt taken back to my childhood. I couldn’t help but feel sad. I’ve known both him and his child for 13 years now.

What I did can’t be justified, at all. My intention was never to get another police officer killed. I never planned for that to happen. I had the males’ son's spirit in my mind, informing him that his father was sentenced for life is all I wanted to manage by that call. My actions from that day are nothing but punishable.

Ever since I even slid my hand to my pocket and reached for my phone, I’ve had a nagging urge of knowing I did something wrong. Being told by the man whom I’ve looked up to my whole career- that what I did caused someone’s death. . It was unreal.

Maybe being a police officer isn’t right for me. Sure, it fits what I want to be able to do but I have a shit ton of training, not to mention rehabilitation to go through before I even think of making it to tryouts for selection.

Being a police officer comes with more responsibilities and rules than any handbook I’ve ever had to learn by hand. I don’t think I’m physically, nor mentally ready to take any of that on. I told my mentor that if this is the day I get fired then let's make it a common decision - because I have been working on my resignation of my badge ever since that call was even dialed for.

If I was him I’d fire myself too, and even possibly detain me because what I did wasn’t human. It was selfish and reckless. I made a judgment on a situation completely based on my own past, without thinking about the consequences.

He asked me if I was aware of what I had done. I was honest with him for once, came clean and said I had no god damn clue what the severity of that call actually was. Right after I told him I struggled to see ahead of the moment, he told me I allowed another officer to be shot, along with the officer’s daughter.

I am the reason why two daughters are left without a mother, due to my emotions, and my failure to see along the lines. I had no clue that allowing someone to know that their father wouldn’t come back home would lead to two daughters receiving the exact same message, but to a heavier degree.

I didn’t know that my actions and lack of judgment in the situation where I gave the inmate one call, would lead to another officer's death. I couldn’t have possibly known, I had the son’s best intention in my mind when making the call that I made. I had no clue it’d lead to Officer Mayumi ending up dead. .

I regret all my actions, and as I told Yujun up front- I don’t want my badge back in the near future. I want to be able to repitch my life and actually be able to leave my emotions behind. I need to do that before even thinking about the light blue shirts.

It was a fun experience, but I am nowhere ready to take it all in yet. I offer my condolences to Mayumi’s family, and I’ll personally make sure you get an imbursement of 50K from me, because had I known that is what would’ve happened as a reason to the call- I would’ve never even neared the cell that day.

I apologize, not just to the community but also to the force.

Signed by
Daisuke Yamakage Sagong Hunluan

OOC: Format for IC comments:

IC - *Character Name* - *IGN*
"
comment"

Edited by Sinner
  • Like 6

[54] [TEACHER] July Tsukia Seiji
Intreweb

[26] [CITIZEN] Himari Jin-Kyong
Intriweb

[14] [GRADE-9] 'YAMAKAGE'
Intrcweb

love & hip hop lhhmia GIF by VH1

Builder ❤️

contact me at:
oSinner420@gmail.com 
sinner.#6666

OOC: letter from byung , sent out of his holding cell to daisuke's residence . the only people who know about the letter are police and daisuke , don't be a loser and metagame 😼

[!] - The letter was neatly written, the handwriting in traditional Korean calligraphy. The paper looked like plain old copy paper, a seal at the top right corner of the page marked that the letter was indeed sent from prison, and that a police officer had read the letter before it was sent out.

HWANGMOK BYUNG-CHUL | 3/2/22 

What you did was nice of you, whether or not you meant to get that officer killed, what I said on that phone call had nothing to do with death of that cadet. Sự sống means "life" in Vietnamese. He asked how long I'd be in jail for, I'm bilingual, it makes sense I'd add in words from other languages. I do not feel bad for the death of the officer as she's the one who got me in this hell-hole. When I'm out, if I ever will be, I'll reward you, you'll get your cut. 

I will say though that it's solely your fault that you went into my cell, you could've just let me use a jail-phone, don't make me look like the villain here.

- Sincerely , Byung

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

1700216845_signaturegif.gif.3dd75b195636669cf37ff51a95ab6d5a.gif

OOC: letter from hunluan , sent out of daisuke's residence to his holding cell . the only people who know about the letter are police and hwangmok , don't be a loser and metagame.

[!] - The letter would be written in a calliagraphic but sweet text, using a purple glitter pen. A seal at the top right corner of the page marked that the letter's content was approved for the male to recieve. 

DAISUKE YAMAKAGE SAGONG HUNLUAN | 3/2/22 

What I did was nice? I was simply letting your son know your whereabouts. However we both know your son' isn't just some 'son', he's legit your own age. . 

Recklessly enough, you put my badge on the line and somehow that call is the reason to why I can't be in blue, it's a shame you weren't the one punished . . that's right - you already were.

Only reason to why I entered your cell in the first place is because we've been friends for ages, and you put that to risk by even as much speaking another language to begin with, you should be happy I'm not on an execution trial right now.

Besides, your son can 'give me my cut', or whatever that is to mean.

- Daisuke

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

[54] [TEACHER] July Tsukia Seiji
Intreweb

[26] [CITIZEN] Himari Jin-Kyong
Intriweb

[14] [GRADE-9] 'YAMAKAGE'
Intrcweb

love & hip hop lhhmia GIF by VH1

Builder ❤️

contact me at: