Resupplied PD application

OOC (Out of Character) Information:

What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?
Resupplied
What is your discord? (EX: bradley !#6358)
strafe!!#4397
What time zone are you in?
GMT
Do you have a microphone?

Yes
Do you have any bans/warnings on the server?
On the account no but from my other accounts I do have warnings and one ban for Staff Disrespect.
How active are you on the server?

I am on every day for a few hours each day.
Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a police officer? If so, list them below.
I was cop on multiple fivem servers and whilst bypassing I was a cop on SRP.

OOC (Out of Character) Questions:

Why are you applying to be a police officer?

Whilst playing SeoulRP, I have had a main focus on the server and that was the cops. I used to play some GTA 5 roleplay and being a cop on there was fun whilst I was one. I have seen what the SeoulPD do against the criminals or more commonly known as “GangRPers” and it has intrigued me to help out. However, back to the question, I personally think being able to help remove all crime from Seoul would be a fun and interesting challenge.

I’ve also done lots of things based around the city and school. I’ve seen how adults roleplay and I believe I would like to have a more mature character than someone in school. Even though being a student is fun and all, I see more of an appeal to being an officer, which is another one of my motivations. I want to do more in SeoulRP for my character, and try new things, which is why my main focus was applying for SeoulRP rather than the other professions in the city. SeoulPD itself seems lots of fun as there's lots of interaction between people with plenty of action going on. It would be fun to meet new people to cooperate with and work with rather than aimlessly running around the map as I usually do trying to find someone to talk to that would actually reply to me on a friend-level.

What makes you better than other applicants applying for this position?
I have alot of experience from fivem to other minecraft rpservers as a cop. I also understand the police laws and I want to offer my help out to the few officers that come around the server. I also understand how the PD works, including IC and OOC situations.
What are your goals in the police department?
My goals within the Police Department would be to climb up the rankings and gain respect from the other officers. Also being apart of the PD (again) would increase my knowledge of PDrp whilst still being able to supply fun and enjoyable roleplay for others.
Do you understand that you can be removed or punished at any time?
I fully understand.

IC (In-Character) Questions:
These questions are referring to the character that will become a police officer if your application is accepted.

What is your character's full name? 
Akira Kai
What is your character's gender?
Male
How old is your character? (Must be 25 or older)
What is your IC phone number?
N/A (Haven't got a phone)
Does your character know any languages other than Korean? (Must have the /lang for this to be applicable)
Nope
What academic accomplishments does your character have? 
Majors in Global Studies and History.
Masters in Criminology and Law Enforcement 

What is your character's backstory?

Akira Kai would be of Korean descent from Busan to be exact, His grandfather had a career as a police captain when he was younger. Since he had a close relationship with his grandpa Chin-hae, Akira was brought to the station one day, it was like a school trip for him as he wanted to get some educational use from being there. Over the time period of this day, Akira finally realised being an officer of the law isn’t as easy and “fun” as just taking down criminals, but there was A LOT of paperwork. Even though he hated doing his assignments, he found paperwork interesting and fun in a way. Whilst growing up, Akira was always found with Chin-hae. Sadly, Akira lost his parents at an early age due to a plane crash but secretly he loved his grandparents more.

One day Akira’s family took a trip to a museum for his birthday. The museum was based on crime and law but it was in Tokyo. So on a saturday evening, his family set off to visit the museum. Akira was seen as a very respectful child, he was brought up to treat others how he would like his family and himself to be treated, so of course he was nice and respectful. However, whilst being at the event he was so happy and he couldn’t wait to get there, this is the only time he wasn’t patient. The museum had a lot of cool exhibitions to offer, Where he got information about gangs and different types of weapons used by gangs like the Yakuza. After spending a while on being taught and even doing some activities, the museum finally moved onto the officer side. So once he reached this side of the museum, he was shown how to shoot a gun whilst being able to attempt shooting a cardboard cut out of a criminal wielding a Kunai. After a long weekend of mixed activities, Akira was finally back on the plane to go home.

After a few years, Akira has finally completed his final examinations to get his master degrees, surprisingly Akira ended up with majors in Global Studies, History whilst getting 2 master degrees, one in Law Enforcement and the other in Criminology. After his huge success in school, Akira started to train mentally and physically to join his local Police academy. After multiple months of solid training, he felt ready to apply for the academy, so after taking a week to write a detailed application, he finally handed it into the academy. After a long month of training, Akira received a letter in his mail, it was from the police academy! He got accepted, after training in the academy for 2-3 years he was then ready to be moved up to the force, after joining the force as a cadet the current commissioner noticed a unique cadet with Akira as he was more determined than any new officers that he’s ever noticed.

A few years later, Akira was Sergeant before getting told about a better police force in Karakura Japan and he decided to move to Japan to attempt his luck. After buying a penthouse in Karakura he let the commissioner know about him quitting in two weeks (that is when his planned flight to Korea was) so after working hard, training new cadets. It was finally the day he resigned, he made a little speech before rushing off to get his plane. Once he arrived in Seoul he got used to the community and then he started to write an application to join their police force. After a month of writing an application, he finally handed it in on the website, awaiting a response from this day forward.

What is your character's nationality?
Korean

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

• 6 months later...

Denied

Though your application was well composed, your past behavior has led me to deny your entry into the force.

Once the server has release and your reputation has improved, you may apply again.

• Like 3

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I still don't have a mouse pad.