9Leoo's Police Application

Leo

[ Seoul Police Department Application]

Application Rules:
You must bold the questions, do not bold the answers
Do not DM any officers about your application or advertise your application in any way.
If you have any recent bans on the server your chance of being accepted is lowered greatly.
Do not deviate from the listed format in any way.

[ OOC (Out of Character) Information: ]

What is your IGN(In-Game-Name)?

9Leoo

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What is your discord? (EX: bradley !#6358)

Leo !#1451

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What time zone are you in?

PST (Pacific Standard Time)

⌤ ✩ ⌤
Do you have a microphone?
Yes! Indeed, I do

⌤ ✩ ⌤
Do you have any bans/warnings on the server?

No, I do not!

⌤ ✩ ⌤
How active are you on the server?

There are a lot of times when I can spend quite a bit of time on the server, and it is quite astonishing. On a daily basis, I spend between six and ten hours on SRP. During the school week, I usually get online when it's time to end class at around 3 pm - 3:30 pm (PST) from when I get off from class, and I usually disappear by 11 pm (PST) on school nights, but on weekends I usually stay online until around 1 am - 2 am (PST), though this may vary depending on when the weekend starts. And I also enjoy hanging out with friends outside of roleplaying, so this may also vary on how much I can be online that same day.

⌤ ✩ ⌤
Do you have any past experience roleplaying as a police officer? If so, list them below.

No, I do not but I am a swift learner and am more than happy to gain knowledge on the law and how to enforce it professionally!

⌤ ✩ ⌤

[ OOC (Out of Character) Questions: ] 

Why are you applying to be a police officer?

Having the role of a police officer can open multiple doors towards unique roleplays that will broaden my knowledge about Seoul Roleplay in the short-term, which will assist me in developing my skills in Additionally, police officers are one of the most important roles on the server as they are a beneficial faction that brings realism into roleplay. Rather than having a role depicting a 12th-Grade child, I believe having a role within the Government tab would be more fascinating. I have enjoyed many roles in the past with servers such as SchoolRP, but now I believe it is time for me to apply for the Seoul Police Department from my past experiences, I have gained motivation to apply for roles with more responsibility.

My own perspective of the position and the responsibilities has been shaped by a variety of people who have either been or are currently within the faction on this and other roleplay servers, and I believe that I would be more than willing to dedicate my time and focus to this position. I have a few friends who are already working well with them as a team which I think is a very beneficial factor, as well as the desire to work together with people that I feel, are already good at this. It will be a great opportunity for me to experience a new type of Serious roleplay and roleplay in general. You can rely on me to be there for you during emergencies as a backup and put all my efforts into the role as well.

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What makes you better than other applicants applying for this position?

There are many candidates who apply for the police position, but I believe that I should be given preference over other applicants due to my strong work ethic, dedication, and determination, along with my ability to work well with other individuals, which is highly valuable in the police unit since you must always patrol the city and respond to emergencies and calls with a partner and or a group of other officers and detectives, etc. The other reason why I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants is that I really love to socialize and to be involved in all kinds of activities that have to do with stopping criminal activity.
⌤ ✩ ⌤

What are your goals in the police department?

As a police officer, I would like to make the city a safer, better place by making the police department a better place to work. It is a place where people are able to live, socialize, and don't have to worry about being jumped by gangs and criminals every minute because this is a safe place. As a member applying for the police department, I am also keen to learn what it is like to be a part of that department. My first step is to learn all the basics before I am able to master all the police stuff that's involved! Furthermore, I also make it a personal goal to ensure that all situations involving gangrp are handled respectfully, professionally and without any form of toxicity involved at any stage of the process.

⌤ ✩ ⌤
Do you understand that you can be removed or punished at any time?

Yes, I do completely understand that I can be removed or punished at any given time!

⌤ ✩ ⌤

[ IC (In-Character) Questions: ]
These questions are referring to the character that will become a police officer if your application is accepted.

What is your character's full name? 
Su-Jin Ko

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What is your character's gender?

Male

⌤ ✩ ⌤
How old is your character? (Must be 23 or older)

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What is your IC phone number?

(I will add when the server opens)

⌤ ✩ ⌤
Does your character know any languages other than Korean? (Must have the /lang for this to be applicable)

No, I do not at the moment!

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What academic accomplishments does your character have? 

Masters in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement.

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What is your character's backstory?

During the time Su-Jin was born, all members of his family moved from Korea to Mexico, where he was not even a year old when he came to Mexico for the first time. At this point, it was already time for him to go to school. When he got there, everyone made fun of him and bullied him for looking different, since he is a Hispanic/Korean individual. Every day, he would arrive home crying to his mother, and his mother would try to make things better by comforting him, but that didn't make a difference to the way he felt. In the end, his parents decided that enough was enough and they decided to return to Korea after three whole years of crying daily. The plane ride there was full of excitement for Su-Jin, who was looking forward to having a fresh new life when they finally arrived in his new city Seoul. He thought it was an amazing experience, and he had never been happier in his life. He was very happy when he went to his first school, everyone treated him with great care, they thought he was cool, which made him very happy when he went to school for the first time in Korea. Later that day when he arrived home, he told his parents all about his day his parents were so happy and relieved to hear the news from Su-Jin. After Su-Jin passed college 12 years ago, he decided to pursue a career in Criminal Justice in order to prevent people from doing illegal activities and to stop them from hurting people physically, which he experienced as a child. After 5 years Su-Jin decides to apply for the Seoul Police Department and to hopefully help fight crime in Seoul.

⌤ ✩ ⌤
What is your character's nationality?

Korean

⌤ ✩ ⌤ 

Extra Notes!

⌤ ✩ ⌤

Thank you for your time ❤️

Edited by Leo
  • Like 6
  • Angry 1

Minecraft Accounts
[Business-Owner] 9Leo
[Police-Officer] 1eoh
Discord: Leo'#7544

• Leo changed the title to 9Leoo's Police Application
  • 1 month later...

Accepted

Welcome to the Seoul Police Department, your excellent application and reputation have led you to be accepted.

Please check the Government discord to ensure you have received your roles.

• Like 3

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I still don't have a mouse pad.