Teacher Application

IGN: ImIcy

Age(Not required, but preferred) : 17 Years old

Why do you want to join the Teacher Team? :
I wish to get more experience in roleplaying, and see this is a great opportunity. I've been roleplaying in minecraft for about 6 months on another server, and i'm starting to find it boring. Therefore I wish to be able to switch it up a little bit and try something new, which not only will improve my roleplay but I think i'll also find it quite enjoyable. I also noticed there was a shortage of teachers.

What can you bring to the team? : 
Being an asset. I can help the other teachers if needed, my previous roleplaying knowledge, helping the community, and in general I hope I can join in making being part of the team a  fun and enjoyable experience, which will lead more players in wanting to apply.

Any past experience in this field?:
I don't have any particular experience in roleplaying as a teacher,  however in the past months I feel like i've really got the hang of roleplaying in minecraft in general. And so think i'll quite easily be able to adapt to roleplaying as a teacher as I have had/have friends that have on other servers roleplayed as teachers, and learnt alot by watching them.

Do you know that your rank can be taken off you at any moment?:
Yes, I am fully aware of it.

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?:
I don't really like putting myself above others, however I do have some reasons for why I should be accepted over other applicants. I'd say i'm quite mature, and know when to we serious and when I don't need to be, which goes out for both in RP and OOCly. Once I start something I get very dedicated to it, and try to do the best of my ability to do it the best I can. I see myself as a person who put my others above myself sometimes, and I know how to have a good time with fellow players. 

IC SECTION

Characters Name:

Henry L. Elroy
Why do you want to be apart of the team?:
I moved here to Seoul and need a place to start working, and saw this is a great opportunity. I've always loved teaching and helping others from a young age, and so this position for teacher is perfect for me. At the age of 27 I taught in a French school as a Computer science teacher and now wish to continue this here in Seuol. As mentioned I was a teacher, and so have previous experience in teaching. I'm very passionate about teaching, and very dedicating in doing so. Therefore hope I can get this opportunity to be a teacher at this school, so I can help in giving these children of Seoul a chance to get an education and a future.

Characters backstory (100 words or more):
Henry or fullname Henry L. Elroy, is a french male born in France. He grew up in Bordeaux, and lived with his parents and his siblings. His father was a mechanic, and his mother stayed home as a housewife. He had two younger siblings, whom he had a very normal "sibling" relationship with. Henry was always a brilliant child in school, always dedicated to his schoolwork and  quite engaged in it. Because of Henry's two younger siblings, Henry would quite often help them around with their homework or schoolwork in general aswell as his friends. Henry loved doing so and enjoyed being able to help others. Moving on, Henry quickly found out what he wanted to be when he grew up, a teacher but not sure what subjects. However when he started secondary school Henry got very engaged into computers and programming. He would sit alot home late at night on his computer programming a bunch of stuff. For every day that went by, he would just get more and more obsessed with computers in general. Wanting to learn its history, and the different programming languages. When he turned 22 Henry moved to Paris and took a major in Computer science and General Education. At last, when he was 27 he moved to Seuol in hopes of experiencing a new culture and possibly settle down there.

What does your character specialize in?:
Major in Computer Science
Major in General Education
Minor in Mathematics

Do you have any questions?:
No.

Edited by Monkey101
  • Like 5

On 1/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, Monkey101 said:

IGN: ImIcy

Age(Not required, but preferred) : 17 Years old

Why do you want to join the Teacher Team? :
I wish to get more experience in roleplaying, and see this is a great opportunity. I've been roleplaying in minecraft for about 6 months on another server, and i'm starting to find it boring. Therefore I wish to be able to switch it up a little bit and try something new, which not only will improve my roleplay but I think i'll also find it quite enjoyable. I also noticed there was a shortage of teachers.

What can you bring to the team? : 
Being an asset. I can help the other teachers if needed, my previous roleplaying knowledge, helping the community, and in general I hope I can join in making being part of the team a  fun and enjoyable experience, which will lead more players in wanting to apply.

Any past experience in this field?:
I don't have any particular experience in roleplaying as a teacher,  however in the past months I feel like i've really got the hang of roleplaying in minecraft in general. And so think i'll quite easily be able to adapt to roleplaying as a teacher as I have had/have friends that have on other servers roleplayed as teachers, and learnt alot by watching them.

Do you know that your rank can be taken off you at any moment?:
Yes, I am fully aware of it.

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?:
I don't really like putting myself above others, however I do have some reasons for why I should be accepted over other applicants. I'd say i'm quite mature, and know when to we serious and when I don't need to be, which goes out for both in RP and OOCly. Once I start something I get very dedicated to it, and try to do the best of my ability to do it the best I can. I see myself as a person who put my others above myself sometimes, and I know how to have a good time with fellow players. 

IC SECTION

Characters Name:

Henry L. Elroy
Why do you want to be apart of the team?:
I moved here to Seoul and need a place to start working, and saw this is a great opportunity. I've always loved teaching and helping others from a young age, and so this position for teacher is perfect for me. At the age of 27 I taught in a French school as a Computer science teacher and now wish to continue this here in Seuol. As mentioned I was a teacher, and so have previous experience in teaching. I'm very passionate about teaching, and very dedicating in doing so. Therefore hope I can get this opportunity to be a teacher at this school, so I can help in giving these children of Seoul a chance to get an education and a future.

Characters backstory (100 words or more):
Henry or fullname Henry L. Elroy, is a french male born in France. He grew up in Bordeaux, and lived with his parents and his siblings. His father was a mechanic, and his mother stayed home as a housewife. He had two younger siblings, whom he had a very normal "sibling" relationship with. Henry was always a brilliant child in school, always dedicated to his schoolwork and  quite engaged in it. Because of Henry's two younger siblings, Henry would quite often help them around with their homework or schoolwork in general aswell as his friends. Henry loved doing so and enjoyed being able to help others. Moving on, Henry quickly found out what he wanted to be when he grew up, a teacher but not sure what subjects. However when he started secondary school Henry got very engaged into computers and programming. He would sit alot home late at night on his computer programming a bunch of stuff. For every day that went by, he would just get more and more obsessed with computers in general. Wanting to learn its history, and the different programming languages. When he turned 22 Henry moved to Paris and took a major in Computer science and General Education. At last, when he was 27 he moved to Seuol in hopes of experiencing a new culture and possibly settle down there.

What does your character specialize in?:
Major in Computer Science
Major in General Education
Minor in Mathematics

Do you have any questions?:
No.

Accepted.

Thank you again for applying, welcome to the teacher team as well!
Please go in the discord, and @Mochizuu for your role. I'd do it myself, but I'm currently busy.
Thank you for applying once, again, and welcome! 

• Like 4