Florida_Autism Receptionist Application

OOC Information

IGN:
Florida_Autism 

Discord:
Florida#1891

Timezone: EST

Describe your activity within the server:
My activity on the server is pretty basic. I'm on for a certain amount of time and I usually roleplay with my friends that are on this server. I am generally a good roleplayer because of my time on SchoolRP and I have learned a lot about roleplaying from SRP. I always follow the rules of the server and try not to break them as best as I can.

Previous warns/bans, if so list them:
I have no bans or Warnings on this server

Links to previous applications, if so, list them:
0 previous applications 

What is your chosen school employee role? (Nurse, Receptionist, Tutor, Janitor,  and teaching assistant )
I am applying for the receptionist position 

Do you acknowledge the rules of the server?

yes I do acknowledge the rules of the server I have read over them and I understand how the rules work and what they prevent 

Do you acknowledge being inactive for a certain amount of time will lead to a demotion?

Yes I do acknowledge that if I am offline for a long period of time without informing anyone can lead to a demotion and removal of my role.

IC Information

Character Name: Maria De Noia Sánchez 

Current Occupation: Currently I do not have an occupation at the moment and I am applying to become a receptionist at this school for my first occupation.

Provide 3 /me's of how your character fits into the chosen role.

/me She'd sit at the receptionist desk nervously tapping a pen on the table, as it was her first day on the job. She'd then greet her fellow coworker with a smile as She'd say "Good morning!" and would go back to watching the people walk into the school with a smile full of happiness on her face. She’d sit there with her hands in her lap waiting for students to come up to her and ask her for help with various things. As a student walked up to the desk she’d put on a smile and she’d ask “Hi, how can i help you today?”

/me She'd at her desk looking down at some papers that were in front of her and she’d put one leg on her other leg as she’d place her Elbow on her thigh as she’d then place her chin on her hand and she’d hold the pen in her other hand it would appear to anyone that was walking by that she was clearly bored from there not being any action or anyone needing help. She’d let out a small sigh before leaning back in her chair, still keeping a formal posture to relax as she didn't have anything to do at the moment. She’d then sit back up in her formal posture before opening her computer and she’d look through the logs for the day to see if she had and duties to attend to after school or if she was free to go home and relax.

/me She’d Open the filing cabinet, seeming to be looking for something and she’d quickly go through all the files that were in the filing cabinets before quickly closing the drawer and moving on to the next one. She’d seem worried almost like she misplaced something and was trying to quickly find it before she’d leave. She’d then pull out a folder and she’d close the middle draw in the filing cabinet before opening the top draw again and she’d quickly put the file in, in its alphabetical order before she’d close the draw grab her purse, shut the lights off and walk out the door softly closing it before she’d pull out her keys and she’d lock the door behind her before turning off the lights and walking away.

Graduation Year: 2008

Major(s): Communication

Minor(s): Business

Academic Degree: Masters degree

Backstory:

She was born into a loving family in Malaga,she would be loved and raised to become a sweetheart, her parents said. But after a few years of her parents struggling with money they would sit the kids down and tell them that they would move so she would have moved away from Spain at the age of 11 because of her family wanting to raise the kids in a different environment! They would move to Seoul where they would be enrolled in school, they would live in Korea for 7 years and live a peaceful life. She and her siblings were very close and when her parents decided to move back home to Spain she and her siblings decided to keep studying and become something of herself! She would study hard and keep studying until she reached her goal. But when she was 20 she got the news that her mother had passed. She was devastated and stayed inside. Only after a few months she would have come out to fly back to Spain to meet her father and say hi and goodbye to her mother. She would promise her dad to make him proud and become something that would change the future of the family name. And until this day that's something she still tries to do.

Scenarios

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?:

If there is a group of students misbehaving on school grounds I would calmly walk over to them and ask them to stop misbehaving and to be respectful to school rules and to behave on school grounds. I’d then give each of them a warning that if they continue to misbehave they will receive a second warning and if they do not stop the second time they will face punishment for misbehaving on school grounds and not listening to school faculty. I’d then walk back to the receptionist area and watch the students to see if they would keep misbehaving or if the would behave after being given a warning.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?:

If there was a student being Disrespectful to school faculty and other students I’d Simply walk over to them and calmly ask them to stop and I'd also warn them that if they were caught being disrespectful to others again I’d give them detention for disrespect towards another student or school faculty. I’d then calmly walk back to the receptionist desk keeping an eye on them to see what would happen next.

What would you do, if another school employee was doing something that's hazardous?:

If there was another school employee doing something dangerous I’d simply ask them to refrain from doing such activities on school grounds. If they did not stop I would report them to the HeadMistress and let them deal with the situation to avoid getting into trouble for not reporting the individual to the head of the school faculty. I’d then tell them to stop before the Headmistress gets here or they’d get in a lot more trouble if they didnt stop now.

Edited by Florida
I couldnt unbold the questions so i just redid the whole thing
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted!

Please dm dexy#1733 or Taco#0503 for your roles on the server, and in the school discord please in the roles channel and ping Beppy#6192 for your roles.

• Like 3

Education Faction Lead

Media Team Coordinator

EMS Psychiatrist Head

Happiness Anime Girl GIF by HIDIVE