Discord: SkullSiren#0624

Do you have a microphone?

yes

Timezone: 

EST

Any Previous ban/warns?

Nope

How active are you?

I'm online most days from late noon to the late night. 12:00 pm to 3:00 am more or less.

Why are you interested in joining EMS?

Medical roleplay seems very interesting to me. I've always had somewhat of an interest in roleplaying as a nurse and gaining more experience with the kind of complex/detail-oriented roleplay that the medical field of a roleplay server calls for. I've been looking into accurate terminology and scenarios as of late as well as participating on other roleplay servers in these kinds of scenarios and it seems like something I'd have a fun time doing in terms of roleplaying and interacting with other players.

What skills can you bring to EMS?

I am somewhat of a perfectionist when I care about something a lot, so I will most likely always be trying to perfect the accuracy and descriptiveness of my actions in order to engage all those who I roleplay and create an atmosphere of authenticity in my roleplay.

What role are you applying for? [E.g: Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Paramedic, Nurse]

Nurse

Are you familiar with Detailrp?

Yes, I've done detailRP in scenarios involving fighting and intenseRP. I have also roleplayed as a bartender on this server before which called for some detailRP to mix drinks, serve meals, wait tables, take inventory etc. I do not have specific experience with medical rp but I'm open to learning and using the detailing skills I already have along with my determination to stay medically accurate and engaging.

Do you acknowledge you may be demoted if caught breaking any rules or guidelines?

Yes, I also don't find it difficult to follow the set rules, for the server or this position.

IC Information:

Character name:

Naomi Morales

Age [Or age you wish to be 25+]: 

Current occupation:

unemployed

Languages Spoken:

Spanish, Korean

Why would you like to join EMS?

Naomi has had a rough background. From when she was younger, she struggled with being in and out of adoption services, and it created many behavioral problems for her. Through the years she's usually been a troublemaker with a lot of spite and anger in her, but as she grew and matured, she found herself to be an actually very caring person. Lore wise, she began to find comfort in helping others where before she'd caused pain. My character began to study medicine and learned that she happened to be a very comforting and intelligent person when she applied herself. As she began to study medicine, she found joy in being able to help others where she could. Joining EMS would mean a great development for her, as well as a (hopefully and reasonably) pleasant experience with any and all patients she comes into contact

What is your characters outlook on team work?

Naomi has dealt with most things alone her whole life, and with that being said she mostly prefers to work individually. However, she is also very self-aware, if she does not have the skills needed to complete a task or feels she could benefit herself or others by using teamwork, she absolutely wouldn't hesitate to participate in teamwork over individual work.

What is your characters personality like?

Naomi is very charismatic and deductive. She has a likeable and witty personality and uses this to gather information on those around her in order to get to know them. Some speculate that she is naturally likeable but in reality, she has developed a more friendly personality only as of lately (since about 3 or so years) as she's matured. She has some fear of hurting and losing people, so she compensates for her fear with witty comments and jokes to lighten the darker moods. Overall, Naomi is a caring and determined individual. Hoping to come off as more carefree so she can mask how much of a perfectionist she actually is underneath.

How does your character work under pressure?

When under only a small amount of pressure, Naomi can tend to keep externally calm, but if she is under a lot of pressure, she'll easily slip into a very bossy and focused person. In an emergency she can be very hard on herself to remember details and keep everyone involved together. She can easily take on a leadership role under pressure or stand to the side if she is tasked with doing so, making sure that she is doing 101% of her part, which in turn, can exhaust her afterwards.

Background [Minimum 100 words]

Naomi Morales was born and raised in New York City, to an orphanage in Brooklyn. From there she lived there for the majority of her childhood years up until she was adopted at 15 by an older woman named Mitsuri who had just lost her last grandchild. Mitsuri and Naomi had known each other for a while due to her having just retired from being an employee at the orphanage. Over the years leading up to her adoption, Mitsuri and Naomi became close, and soon after she was adopted (approximately 2-3 years after), Mitsuri unfortunately passed away from natural causes, leaving Naomi to fend for herself. In an effort to become closer to Mitsuri, she moved to Mitsuri's home in Shimoda Japan. Still quite an abrasive person, Naomi found it hard to make friends there, enrolling in college, she had very little direction in life and was leaning towards becoming more of a delinquent as she began to run out of money, shoplifting to afford food and eventually she met her future fiance, who although she bullied in the first half of knowing, she eventually grew to love. She went from hurting people, and herself for fun, to learning how to care and heal others and herself. Her fiance brought her into medicine, and she quickly became very dedicated to medicine, studying to be a nurse, she'd found a reason to turn her life around and soon enough she applied for an internship in Seoul. (now)

Criminal record:

1 count of Shoplifting

Oath:

By applying for EMS, you pledge to prescribe only beneficial treatments according to your best ability and judgement, to refrain from causing harm or hurt, and to live an exemplary personal and professional life.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...