Seoul Business Owner Application

IGN:
ReaperLove

Discord Tag:
ReaperLove#9999

Time zone: 
GMT-5

Server Activity:
I have not joined the server before. Though since I have a lot of time on my hands, I would be very active within the server. I mostly have at least 8-12 hours maybe more? I don't get much sleep unless I have work but then I still barely sleep, 8-12 hours every day.

Previous warns/bans:
N/A 
I have not been warned or banned in the discord or server.

Business Information

Business Name:
DONQUIX LTD.

Business type (Restaurant/accessory/etc.):
This business will be an alcohol shop. 

Motivation on why you wanted to apply:
What is my motivation on applying? Well first I would like to start off and say I have always had a passion for things that involve a lot of roleplay and is exciting to me and the player. I find it is always a better way to connect with the community by having things like events and overall, just something that gives me contact with players with similar interests. I have been roleplaying for 8 years, in and outside of Minecraft, which is some time now. I have gained a lot of experience and I would feel more than dedicated for this position. My last application was HORRIBLE, though here I am actually putting effort into something I genuinely care about. I have always been a person for big roles that gain a lot of roleplay opportunities but this time around I want to have fun with it. Creating my own shop that creates an atmosphere of whatever I please, adding my own items that gives my shop uniqueness and the whole server in general; things only I would think of if I was in this position. Over these years I've planted myself into a whole bunch of roleplaying situations when I played SRP, I would do a lot of gangRP and in which I am most experienced in but at the same time took myself some time to get to know other positions that would lead me into more opportunities, these of course including owning a shop of my very own. Having this fresh start in a whole new server where I barely know anyone and barely anyone knows me is something extremally refreshing; of course, there will be people in the server that know me but still there is a whole different community that I would want to get to know and become friends with new people! I have many plans for my shop, and I promise to try my absolute best on whatever comes through my path.

Unique description about your business:
Uniqueness about my business. I haven't seen anyone else with the idea of starting an alcohol shop yet so I thought it was my chance to make this one and bring it into the server, my shop is going to be clean and a modern look, it will contain more darker theme as color palate, I want to include a bar where people can get made drinks to drink right then and there! (Bartenders will have to detailRP making their drinks to make it more amusing for those who come to the bar and for the bartenders themselves. Of course, the detailRPing will happen whenever there is a shot glass and or other glasses of alcohol.) I think something more original and unique is having a delivery and pick up section in my shop, this includes that I will create a card within the discord server stating the number of where they can request a delivery or a pickup. (The number will be the channel name, there will be a format of which one the player chooses from either pickup or delivery.) Anyways back to my shop vibe, the music that will be playing is more classical Mexican music. I know this is based in Korea but its unique right? 

What about the detailRPing of bartenders? How would that work? Well for instance shot glasses will have certain alcohols and different types of liquids within them. The player is able to detailRP them making the glass however they'd like. This is for a more creative and fun aspect in my shop. In the discord server that I will make once I am accepted will be about what is in those drinks, so they have an idea on what to deatilRP about.

References (Interior & Exterior):
Interior

Spoiler

B42F7771-0489-4A46-A166-D471338C9FBE.jpeg.7896c73680cf36d8f1deb70bf5c6afcb.jpegCD8E23C8-6ACF-49CD-8038-5A52BAEE2457.jpeg.79f55be653f7128f667199940cb73d2f.jpeg

I currently do not have any images for the exterior though I have an idea for making it look modern but not to basic and bland. I cannot build so someone will have to build it for me.. (My child.. Yemi please)

What is your business selling:
Since my shop is about alcohol, of course it is obvious that I will be selling alcohol but something else that I want to include is alcoholic foods/snacks. For example: Alcohol Ice cream, Alcohol Chocolate, Alcohol Cake, and etc.; You get it. I think these will be different from whatever else anyone else has, these will only be sold in my shop as I would know, they would be considered customs that I would like to buy and add to my shop. Most of the alcohol will be Mexican based. These will make them exclusive to my shop because of the Mexican aspect my shop has. Mexican based alcohol my store will sell are: Don julio, Patron , 1893, Quervo and more.

How many employees will you be recruiting:
I will be recruiting about 10 employees. These include Business owner, which is I, Co-Owner, Manager, Bartenders, and last but not least Cashiers. 

Business Owner
[1/1]
I as the business owner am in charge of everything within my store, that includes keeping my customers safe and making sure everything is in stock and nothing is lacking resources and that nothing major happens within my environment. I have the responsibility to make sure I meet my quota for the month and making sure I keep up with ideas and events that will happen within the future of my shop.

Co-Owner
[0/1]
The Co-owner works the same as the business owner, taking notes on what's needs to be restocked and keeping the employees safe as they work answering any and all questions, opening the shop, and being another face to represent my shop.

Manager
[0/1]
Mangers are also here to keep in check with any customers and employees. Their pay is every month OOCLY. This can vairy from how many days they attend. The maximum will be 100k per month, if we do not have any workers available during an opening, they are able to work for that shift though they must pay 70% which gives them to keep 30% of their earnings. 

Bartenders
[0/3]
Bartenders will also keep 30% of their earnings, just for safety reasons they must be 20 or above 20 in order to work the bar. These employees will have to detailRP their actions, this job is best for people who enjoy to RP and detail!

Cashiers
[0/4]
Cashiers will also have the earnings they keep as 30% they will be working the cash registers. They must be 16 years or older in order to work here. These players do not need to deatil their actions, they can if they would like to. 

Backstory:

Spoiler

Donbquix Ltd.

The start of a new Lad

As with the start of any good company, this one doesn't start with happy beginnings. A challenging time and a desperate kid would be the turning point of this story and nothing else but his wit and determination could change the events that will unfold before him. But that would be getting too far ahead of ourselves for now we need to start at the very beginning with a young kid growing up in a small town on the coast of Mexico where the sun rarely shines and the good never steps. Now while his parents might have been your everyday normal adults working full-time jobs to barely scratch by, his Uncle will really be the center point for what will shape this young man into who he is today.Growing up near the town of Mazunte his parents would travel into town before the sun came up and wouldn't return home until the sun went down. This would be his normal life enjoying the day with his friends outside causing trouble for the town elders and his neighbors. Oh, how he wished these times would never come to an end and that he could live out this dream forever but sadly this was not meant to be. But this would never be the case in his life happiness just never seemed to follow him no matter where he went or what he did. It would be around his 8th birthday when life really didn't want him to ever see adulthood. His town would be hit first by famine and then a wildfire would swallow up what was left of this desolate town. Now here is when we see his Uncle finally enter the picture, being what was left of his family he would be moved to the other side of the country to another coastal town called San Larando. In would be in this very town he and his Uncle would produce a drink called Donquix, a unique taste on a classic taqueria with the spice of rum. Now then where was I... oh yes shortly after moving to San Larando is where our story truly begins for this young lad.Now then this wouldn't be a story of creation without humble beginnings and this would surely be that defining start as a water boy for his Uncle's distillery. While some may call this an easy job we aren't talking about your average worker but a 9-year-old boy carrying water back and forth for 8 hours a day to help keep a gang-run distillery alive. This small gang by the name of Sanhora would be one of the smallest exporters of alcohol within the entirety of Mexico only having this small distillery to keep it from collapsing from within. The hardship and time this boy would go through carrying water for this small distillery until the age of 15 would show a defining moment in the work ethic he would later show and the ruthlessness he would have for competition. But we aren't here for the boring parts of his life but the points that highlight what we truly care about. At the age of 15, this small boy would begin to produce his very own drink using the distillery while his Uncle was asleep only barely understandinghow to use the machine based on the small chatter he heard from the workers inside the place. It would gruesome night after night with labor-intensive day after day. But this young man would not only strive to do what he wanted but he would also create a drink that would put not only him on the map but a dynasty to last a millennium. This child's utter stupidity but also a genius at the same time would finally pay off for him 8 months later when he came barreling into his Uncle's office with a single bottle in hand almost throwing it at the wall he would barely make it to his feet before shoving it into his Uncle's face. Now it could be here that his dream could die depending on the outcome but not one to turn down a drink his uncle opened the bottle and took a giant swig of the mysterious drink. What looked like hours in this young boy's mouth was nothing more than mere seconds before his Uncle would jump to his feet like a younger man with all the energy in the world. He had found it, the perfect drink for the world.

The start of a dynasty 

It is here we once more pick up from our long story having just seen the genius of a young boy create what can only be described as a spiced tequila. Now for most this would sound like an awful combination it was truly amazing for those who tasted it taking over his small distillery by the next day. Now, this would be a tremendous day if it wasn't for the fact that they had just cut the supply of alcohol to a gang and while small in size compared to them was like fighting the Mexican military. This would not end well and so without being able to really comprehend the situation his Uncle would pick him up throwing him into the back of a truck and would drive north in which seemed like an endless journey. Now for this boy he had never been outside his small town and didn't know what a giant city was and so arriving at the largest city in Mexico was like entering into some fantasy land full of everything you could ever want to see but also nothing you wanted at the same time. This would mark this child's last and final day inside Mexico and his start to a new life in Korea.Korea... I understand this must be confusing, why Korea? Why out of anywhere in the world would they choose Korea? Well that question is a simple one... plain-out stupidity. That's right through all his genius and ingenuity this 15-year-old kid was illiterate and couldn't read anything no matter how basic it might be and so by some random chance, they ended up here in Korea where this once poor kid now controls an Empires worth of money and power. But how he learned to read is for another story and another time. For now we shall skip forward a few years to a bright and still young 25 year old boy who has now integrated fully into the Korean way of life.

The start of a company

Donquix LTD. would be officially incorporated on July 8th, 1993 in the city of Pohang with the naming of one Director and one CEO. The company would be founded with one goal in mind creating the greatest tasting drink for their customers with the highest quality materials available. This goal would start with the purchase of their very first production line and distillery in North Gyeongsang province. This small distillery would be the very first place to mass produce and create their flagship drink Donquix but it wouldn't come without its own issues.

WIP to be continued 

Character Information:

Name:

Zion N. Donquix

Personality:
Zion is very non-talkative, though he very passionate about his work, he's easy to get along with but only speaks of a few words which is enough to understand anything that you may ask.

Passions:
He is very passionate about his business and about selling his alcohol. He is also passionate about his family and those he cares about.

Extra information:
Thank you for reading LOVE U YEMI MY DAUGHTER

• Like 5

Pending.
I have decided to place your application on pending. Listed below are reasons on why.

• Your application contains a lot of detail.  Certain questions should contain more detail than others. 

• Your application is lengthy and contains good detail.
  • The formatting is very neat and easy to read.
  • I enjoyed reading your application.

I will review this application once more before deciding whether I should accept or deny you. You are free to make any changes during this time period.
Thank you for applying for business owner.

• Like 1

• Yemi changed the title to Donquix LTD. Shop| Tazrp ||PENDING||

ACCEPTED
I decided to accept your application.

In order for setting up your roles, I will DM you regarding your application. 

Thank you for applying for the business faction. Welcome to the community!

• Like 1

• Yemi changed the title to Donquix LTD. Shop| Tazrp
  • Yemi locked this topic