Kurooo__#0001

Do you have a microphone?
Yes. HyperX Quadcast S

Timezone: 
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Any Previous ban/warns?
No, and i dont plan on recieving any bans in the future

How active are you?
I'll attempt to be as active as possible, putting both time and effort into fulfilling whatever job is necessary and putting my RP knowledge into my actions.

Why are you interested in joining EMS?
I've never RP'd as a government job so i'm applying for them as i go along. I want to see what it is like and to see how different and fun it can be apart from doing something such as CriminalRP or GangRP. EMS might be something i enjoy more than going around and killing/hurting people or doing petty crimes. I love to detailRP and i feel that EMS can allow me to put that out to my hearts content.

What skills can you bring to EMS?
Although i dont know much about EMS, there is always room to learn. Theres always room for me to experience something new and to experiment different roles on the server. I would also consider myself a quite advanced DetailRPer and would say i've improved over the years. As everyone starts out as a newbie, i did too, but as time has passed i've looked into what RP really is and how it can affect others both icly and oocly. I've noticed that people change as they progress as their character and i'd say i also have changed. I can bring many fun RP experiences and can be online when maybe some others cant get online.

What role are you applying for? [E.g: Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Paramedic, Nurse]
Surgeon

Are you familiar with Detailrp?
I'm very familiar with DetailRP. Its all i do on SchoolRP and although its taken me a good few years to master it i would say im an ELITE DetailRPer. As shown on my SPD application there are screenshots of a few combat scenarios to show just how detailed i can get. If need be I can prove how Detailed i can get with other scenarios such as simple meetings and even just walking with someone. 

Do you acknowledge you may be demoted if caught breaking any rules or guidelines?
Yes i do.

IC Information:

Character name:
Okane Mitsunari

Age [Or age you wish to be 25+]: 

Current occupation:
Asahikawa Medical College. Doctoral PHD

Languages Spoken:
Korean, Japanese

Why would you like to join EMS?
Throughout my life i've felt that someone is always looking over my shoulder but with a job like this i can feel independant and not have to be so anxious just incase i screw up. Its also been a huge passion of mine and I know i get to meet new and interesting people every day. I hope to gather many great memories with partners and patients in this line of work. I also found that this job could help me build my self confidence, Its needed to be confident in this line of work and if im able to have the opportunity to work in this line fo work I can bring myself and my peers far. Another thing would also have to be the money, as a immigrant from Japan i'd think money would be an issue but with a job like this i should be able to sustain myself and maybe my family if they came to visit.

What is your characters outlook on team work?
Teamwork improves the quality of the patients time as well as the overall experience and care. If a patient is stressed or thinks that the EMS staff arent working together they may feel uneasy which can cause several things to go wrong. The main goal of any EMS worker should be to provide the highest quality care to the patient to help them recover as soon as possible. EMS should integrate teamwork into their work for a better response from patients and improved outcomes overall.

What is your characters personality like?
Okane is a really friendly and wise person. He always keeps himself in a positive mood, which is contagious to those around him. He keeps himself upright and respectful, being very elegant with everything he does. He is also very supportive of his friends and peers and a great team player. While working, he remains professional, while maintaining his kind nature, which often helps relieve those he is working with. He strives to make the world a better place, even if it is by helping one person at a time. While he is off duty, he remains respectful, but his professional side drops and he lets his goofy side out more.

How does your character work under pressure?
My character Okane Mitsunari would happen to work quite reasonably under pressure. He knows that the job at hand wont finish itself and does anything he can to make sure its completed to his best abilities. He happens to work much better in larger groups of people such as his co-workers. No matter the problem he can get it finished and if he happens to become too stressed he can always call a co-worker to take his place momentarily while he calms down before recollecting his thoughs and returning to the job

Background [Minimum 100 words]

Okane Mitsunari was born in Asahikawa, Japan in 1997. He was the first child of two surgeons, Amari and Shiraki Mitsunari. His mother was a wonderful Japanese woman who loved him, and his father was just as loving. Okane grew up idolizing his parents who did everything they could for their son. As the boy grew, he showed signs of being very smart, learning how to speak earlier than most other children his age. Amari was left in charge of taking care of the child while Shiraki continued to work at the Asahikawa City Hospital as a surgeon. This often led to Okane only seeing his father at night, as his hours were long and hard.

At age 4, Okane was sent to begin school, where the teacher noticed he was more advanced than the other kids. She requested a meeting with his parents, who were then told about the more advanced classes which would be a better fit for their son. The parents were proud and gladly enrolled him in those classes. They were more specialized and facilitated growth. Okane also enjoyed these classes, as he loved learning, and grew up with the same group of kids who became his close-knit friend group. 

When Okane turned 8, another child joined their family. On September 7th, 2005, Miya Mitsunari was born and became the light of Okane’s life. He instantly became a nurturing and protective figure in his sister’s life, often sneaking into her room at night and reading to her as she slept. Often, he fell asleep in the same room, to which his parents moved him back to his room without him learning it was them. Okane would try to teach his sister every night, which didn’t do much at the start, but she eventually began learning when she could. Miya began speaking around the same time that Okane did, so he began trying to teach her more vocabulary, which did help, but not as fast as Okane thought it would. This behavior continued, leading to the two getting extremely close. Okane became Miya’s hero, and she kept him from doing anything bad, since he wanted to remain her hero. 

When he was 14, he made it to high school with straight A’s and was set on continuing that streak. He was in all honors classes, which caused him some stress, but it wasn’t that bad. During the middle of his first year, he volunteered to be a tutor for others, which helped reinforce some of the things he was learning in his own classes. He continued to tutor throughout his high school career and ended with straight A’s and as the valedictorian of his school. 

After he graduated from high school, he went to Asahikawa University for 5 years, where he majored in Pre-Med and Biology with minors in Chemistry and Human Sciences. He managed to get into an advanced course, which he was able to achieve his master's in 5 years, which he gladly took. While in college, he focused primarily on his studies, while making sure to keep in touch with his friends and family, keeping his bonds strong. He would spend weekends with his loved ones, but mostly studied whenever he had free time. After graduating with his master's degree, he applied and went to Asahikawa Medical University, where he majored in Medicine and graduated with his PHD after two short years. He spent his summer with his family before moving to Seoul.

Criminal record:
N/A

Oath:
By applying for EMS, you pledge to prescribe only beneficial treatments according to your best ability and judgement, to refrain from causing harm or hurt, and to live an exemplary personal and professional life.

• Like 2

bannrt.png

• 4 weeks later...