Shauwaun's SPD Application

Shauwaun

IGN: Shauwaun

Discord [ex. Peanut#4270]: pride#7976 ; 490310214864732161

Time zone: EST

Any previous bans/warns?: None

Describe your current level of activity on the server: Server is not online, so not currently active. However, was rather active before. Around 1 hour a day.

Do you have access to a microphone?: Yes

Do you have any previous experience with police work?: Yes, previous SPD 02, previous SOU Command, previously Detective Superintendent on an old server called SRP, Chief of SASP on SACRP

Do you have any experience with CombatRP? Yes, I do.

What motivates you to apply for SPD?: I would like to apply for SPD due to my previous association with the server and law enforcement aspects of roleplay servers. Whenever I joined RP servers, I would usually immediately attempt to secure a position in a field of LEO. I have done so in pretty much every server including this one, as I was the previous Deputy Commissioner alongside Bradley who was the Commissioner. I enjoyed the server a lot, and generally just left previously due to falling out with Minecraft roleplay and finding other interests, as well as losing time a lot of free time for secondary activities which were not essential to my day to day life. I have since then gained alot of free time with balancing out my life, and would like to reapply along side my friend, Bradley. We intend on staying active and moving up the ranks in order to assist in aspects such as discipline and the field training department, as well as generally patrolling.

IC information:

Character name: Nikolai Kuznetsov

Character age: 25

Nationality: Russian

Preferred pronouns: He/Him 

What motivates your character to join the force? One of my main reasons for my character to have an interest in law enforcement is due to his previous association with law enforcement. He was rather dependent on gangs, but dropped out of it upon nearly being killed by rivals and making little to no money or use out of it in his life.

Is your character familiar with self-defense?: Yes, he is a rather offensive and defensive person, relying much on man power and numbers to deal with many situations.

How well does your character work with others? Though he is a rather self dependent person, working with others is a very important aspect and can do it despite being very self sufficient.

Is your character independent or a team player?: Either or, it would mostly depend on what the task is.

What makes your character unique? He tries not to depend on people too much, and will really only associate himself with people close to him. There is generally only one or two people he would keep himself close to, and one of which is Saeharu Kachi. Nonetheless, he will try to work with others. There is not a lot about him which makes him stand out from others, but he is seen as rather disciplined & aggressive. Strict, maybe.

Backstory [100+ words]: Nikolai Kuznetsov, who was previously known as Nikolai Parta, was born on May 30th, 1997, at Sverdlovsk Regional Clinic Psychiatric Hospital, was a rather disciplined person who lived in a strict household and environment. He attended Burevestnik as his first school, and ended up moving to a city known as Karakura in 2010. He made a rather successful time there, completing College and participating strongly in school activities such as College Football & Student Council. He was eventually forced out of Karakura in 2016 due to issues in the town with the law enforcement there. He made his way out, and came with him, was a few old friends. After a while, the group began to split up and Niko moved on his own. In 2021, he ended up residing in Seoul, where he was pretty much dirt poor and didn't have much to go to. He worked in a small convenience store before moving onto larger things, such as law enforcement. It is something he looked at for a little while, but never really got a chance to, or found a reason to pursue an occupation of law enforcement. With nothing else better to do, he thought it's about time to give it a go.

Level of education [Associates, Bachelors, Masters, etc.]: Bachelors

Scenarios:

If charged by an armed delinquent, how should you react?: Depending on distance, I would attempt to give a warning to stop. If they were far away, I would get my fierarm out and attempt to aim for center mass, discharging my firearm as many times as needed to stop the threat. If they were close, I would try to access my taser and take them down that way.

While you are at the station, another officer sends out a distress signal. What do you do?: I would immediately attempt to get others on, and head out to assist in the officers incident. i would try to get as much information as I can, and if I cannot get any, I would approach with caution with my firearm.

You are surrounded by several armed individuals; how do you react?: I would immediately call for back up in communications, and run. There is no way to win a fight against 2-3 people if you are surrounded, behind, front, and sides, so the best you can do is run and gain distance before engaging and fighting back.

You believe a higher up officer is abusing their power, what do you do?: I would gather evidence such as clips or screenshots, and report it to the proper authority following the chain of command. 

• Like 3

≼≽ Himera Roleplay ≼≽

Community Management

Forums Coordinator

Deputy Superintendent (HPD)

• 4 weeks later...