DaniNoSombreros Convenience Store Application

๐ˆ๐†๐:

DaniNoSombrero

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ:ย 

DaniNoSombrero#9999

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘:

I can tell you it will definitely be a 10, i love rping and i have the feeling that this will be a great one! I was always searching for a new RP server for Minecraft, so, since this one will open soon, i can promise you iโ€™ll be very active.

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?:

ย 

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?:

No, and none will happen. I know how to rp properly and i wonโ€™t be toxic at all.

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:

Darlehen (Itโ€™s a german word. I like it because it will give it a special touch).

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:

I want to have a great Convenience Store. I want that one shop in the City where you go in the Weekend to get all of the Stuff you want!

I still have various of Reasons, first of all, I want to help the Server, a shop is something what is needed in a CityRP. I want to run a Shop to sell a variety of Cosmetic Items and Food.ย 

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:

As i said, i would love to help the Server, my knowledge in this Topic is pretty big aswell, because my Father is running a grocery store on his own, where i sometimes work. I am a grown up Man with a fulltime job, so i also know how to speak with Customers.

ย 

We all know a good City needs a good Store, so why not a german Store with various Types of Items. I want to keep the Store very interesting, and i want my Customers to feel Happiness when they are in it.

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.)

The Ranks of my Shop would be:

Owner (Me, the one that manages everything important. The Person that watches the Managers, Security and Cashierโ€™s almost the whole Time. While purchasing new Items from different Countries, to sell them in the Store.)

Manager (People, one rank under me, which are managing the Employees, they also purchase various new Items, if the Owner gave the Permission for it.)

Security (People who watch that no one steals, no fights happen and similar related things. They wonโ€™t be many, maybe just a hand full)ย 

Cashiers (People who mostly talk with the Customers, and sell the items. They will talk to the Customer on which item they would like to purchase, grab it from the Chests which arenโ€™t seeable by the Customer and grab the Money for the Item. Once that happened, theyโ€˜d hand the Item to the Customer and do the same thing with the next Customer.)

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Daniel Lacrosse

๐€๐†๐„?: 27 (if a higher age gap would exist, it would be at that spot)

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ) N/A

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?: N/A until now

ย 

I want to thank you for reading my Application. I would love to be a Shopkeeper on this Server and to help to progress with the Server. If needed, iโ€™ll build the whole Shop myself.ย 

A6C787E5-CEEC-464A-8814-FE2BF38AD5BF.jpeg

Edited by DaniNoSombrero
Word Counter (now above 500)
  • Like 5

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ACCEPTED

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย If Iโ€™m being honest the application could be better, though considering we have no business owners currently, and youโ€™re application is good Iโ€™ve decided to accept you! DM me for more information.

• Like 4
  • Funny 1