Monkey101's Store Application

Monkey101

๐ˆ๐†๐:
ย 
xIRedSlimePvPย 

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ:ย 
monkey101#0001

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘:ย 
I'm honestly quite bored of SRP, and so i'll probably spend most of my time playing on this server as I feel like it's gonna turn great. That would probably then be around 1-2 hours on schooldays (unless I got some tests comming up) and on weekends it could be much more around 4-5 hours.

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?:

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?:
No, and I plan on keeping it that way.

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:
Billig

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:
Iย  plan on opening up a simple everyday store for players to be able toย  buy their essential needs such as food, schoolsupplies and what not. Iย  hope to keep it affordable for new players as well, the name "billig" literally meaning cheap in my language. And overall, just wish to open up a store every player can visit to purchase their every day needs. I also wish to give people the chance of getting employed and being able to earn some money.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?:
This server focuses alot on CityRP,ย  probably what it really is, a CityRP Minecraft server. And in a city having stores is essential for people/players to be able to buy items. Because this server is also fairly new, i'm guessing there isn't alot of stores opened yet, and therefor wish to open my own so when the server opens for the first time there will be stores available to buy items from. I also want to open my own buisness as it sounds fun being able to own one, and like I said earlier i'll probably devote most of my time playing on this server.ย  Other then that, owning a business will not only give me the chance to really experience the CityRP by owning a business, but also giving others the chance to work at my store which could also make it more enjoyable for them.

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.)
Owner (Me)

Quite self-explanatory. Owner of the store, keeps track of everything and watches over the store. Chooses the manager for the store, make sure items get restocked, handles paycheck together with the manager to his employers. If needed, he can help in the store as a cashier, costumer/complaints etc.

Manager
A rank below the owner. Usually only one person that is trusted by the owner , and watches over the employers making sure they do their job. Also deals with customer complaints, hiring workers, and reporting back to the owner.

Employers/Cashiers
Employers either stand as cashiers dealing with customers purchases, or make sure items are where they're supposed to be. They might also help customers find items if needed, or make sure nobody tries to steal.

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?:
Cole B. Lacrosse

๐€๐†๐„?:

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ)
Master in Business.

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?:
N/A for now.

Thank you for taking your time reading my application ๐Ÿ˜„
(Word count: 506)

ย 

Edited by Monkey101
  • Like 4

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ACCEPTED

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย I do recommend picking another shop but if you want a convenience store thatโ€™s completely fine. Good application even though youโ€™re missing 3 words. DM me for more information

ย 

• Like 4