Business application, The Arc Org

KayLoon

ย (Quick note this is a custom shop, due to some items)

๐ˆ๐†๐: AnthorrelHusband, Iโ€™ll be planning to change it to KayLoon in 2 days

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ: KayLoon#5255

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘: Iโ€™ll be waiting till the server is released, the moment it does, Iโ€™ll be having a similar activity of SRP, Iโ€™ll play every day if possible, almost 24/7, due to some family issues with my mother, I sometimes need to leave abruptly, but Iโ€™ll try my best to plan things with her.ย  In many cases, Iโ€™ll buy an alt account that will be a student for me to manage things easierย 

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?: None, I wanted to be a business owner. Iโ€™ll be doing a few languages applications, such as French, Portuguese, and sign language (If we can get 3 languages)ย 

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?: No warnings or ban, Iโ€™ll be trying my best to not be warned or banned.ย 

ย 

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: The name of my business will be โ€œThe Arc Organizationโ€ we will also call it โ€œThe Arc Orgโ€ or even the โ€œT.A.Oโ€ย ย 

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: The Arc Org will start with an electronic store, as we will concentrate to sell the lack of flip phones/smartphones to the citizen of Seoul, we will also sell a few games consoles and video games to make them enjoy themselves, if accepted we will also sell items about games, such as toys sword, or plushies. The Arc Org will also help their employees even if they need any help.ย 

The Arc Org will be giving students of the age of 16+, age opportunities, while the people that aren't 16, for example, 13-15, will need a job permit to apply. โ€œThe Arc Orgโ€, will have 3 strikes, if you do 3 bad things and one more you will be fired.

If you do make another character, we will review your ban, and depending on the reason for the ban, we might not give you the job.ย 

While we will review your criminal record (if you do have one), we will be willing to give you a second chance, but you will be supervised by a manager.

Iโ€™ll also explain the rules of the shop:

Rule 1:ย  Treat customers like they treat you, if they state a casual greeting, you state one back.

Rule 1.5: If a customer treats you with disrespect give them 3 strikes, if they insult you 3 times, you will have the permission to insult them back, of course, we will have cameras around the store, so you're reason will be justified

Rule 2: We do not accept stealing or any criminal activities in our store.

Rules are still in progress

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: The reason why I want to own a business is that I feel like it could be nice, it will feel like a new opportunity, a new experience which I want.ย  Iโ€™ve lately been wondering how it's like owning a business.ย 

To explain more onto the reason why I want to own a business is that we noticed in another server on how rarely they open the shops, we want to make our shop as open as possible, it will only be closed when we need to restock, or new employees, but I have done schedule, to make me manage to business easierย 

ย ย 

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.): Owner > Supervisor Manager > Manager > Employee.ย 

The owner will be the one contracting deals, promoting people as such.

The supervisor manager will be the one who will be in charge to interview a few people, will be the one promoting the people, the supervisor will be expected to have mics even if its bad, if not they will be a manager.ย 

The manager will give people raises if accepted by the owner by requesting it, and also interview a few people.

Employees will have different things to do, as an example, cashier, janitor, stocker (They will be the ones arranging items in the chest, as a manager will be taking note if any item is missing)

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Kazumi A. Hyun

๐€๐†๐„?: My character will be ย 25 years oldย 

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ) Ph.D. Business, Language Degree, and Master of Cooking Degree (All gotten in different ages in America)

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?: (N/A)

(Word counter: 730 words, and 4,198 characters)ย 

• Like 4

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ACCEPTED

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย I like this application a lot. I appreciate that you added a word count for me, saves me time. Though you did bold the answers to every questionโ€ฆ That is excusable. I really like the idea for the store!

• Like 5

Just now, Cujo said:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ACCEPTED

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย I like this application a lot. I appreciate that you added a word count for me, saves me time. Though you did bold the answers to every questionโ€ฆ That is excusable. I really like the idea for the store!

DM me

• Like 4