Paradox Advertisement | KnotSkellington

General Information:

IGN (ex. 16chunks)

KnotSkellington

Discord (ex. Taco#0503):

Darketru#8433

Do you currently have any other adverts?

No.

Organization Details:

What are you advertising?

Tailoring Server

What is your organizations name?

Paradox

Permanent invite link to the discord:

https://discord.gg/8N4X9A9cgf 

How many people are involved with your organization?

25 people are in the discord.

5 people are working for the organization as of right now. More will be added if people apply.

What makes your organization unique to others?

Seeing that SeoulRP is getting closer to its release, I realized that I don't think there is a Tailoring Server for the Community. So I took action and made a Tailoring Company for people to find their favorite tailor and find their fashion. This can also bring people together that may have the same skills as well. What even makes this organization even more unique that there is an option to be an Artist for the organization as well. I plan to add several different things in the future to make the organization even more unique. 

How long has your organization been active previous to this application?

The organization was formed on October 19th. 

Give a description of your organization for the advert:

Do you want to stand out in the finest style you can? Perhaps get ahold of the most unique tailors there is? Maybe you have the skill to be one yourself? Paradox, is an Organization providing a variety of different tailors of different styles just for you! We even have Artists that can make beautiful artwork just for you! Join Paradox today to show off your style. 

Agreement:

- By sending in an application, you agree that you'll have to transfer ownership, your advert will be managed by a staff member in the government discord, overseen by the directors, and removed upon any violation of Seoul Roleplay rules or discord TOS.

I agree that I will need to transfer ownership to the Directors. My organization can also be removed if any rules are violated of Seoul Roleplay rules or discord TOS.

• Like 3

For the record I don't think I'm better than everyone else. Just that I'm better than you.

• Peanut locked this topic