RandomlyDenied Headmaster Application

OOC Information

IGN

RandomlyAccepted is my main, I will be applying on RandomlyDenied

Discord

RandomlyAcceptedd#4389

TimezonePST

Describe your activity within the server: 

As the server isn’t currently up to hard to say. But typically I will be on multiple times a week for multiple hour (could be around 4+ hours) but could be longer or shorter, it really depends on a lot of factors but I will be very active. 

Previous warns/bans, if so list them:

None

Links to previous applications, if so, list them:

None for now!

What is your chosen school employee role? (Nurse, Receptionist, Tutor, Janitor,  and teaching assistant )

I will be applying for a rad SLT position, Headmaster!

Do you acknowledge the rules of the server?

Yes, I do acknowledge the rules of the server

Do you acknowledge being inactive for a certain amount of time will lead to a demotion?

Yes, I do acknowledge if I am inactive for a certain amount of time it will lead to demotion. If I need to be inactive for a long period of time, I will alert someone or create an inactivity log 

IC Information

Character Name: Jae-hyuk Jin

Current Occupation: None - Looking for a job

Provide 3 /me's of how your character fits into the chosen role.

/me grabbed his 4th cup of coffee of the day and leaned back into his chair and closed his eyes for a moment before taking a long sip of his coffee. He raised back up, setting the coffee back down before shifting through some papers and grabbing a stack, looking back at the individual he would finally speak to the troublesome student. 

/me sat his coffee down onto the table before taking a seat. He watched as all the faculty took a seat at the table, he didn’t even seem to blink. As they were seated he would shuffle a few papers around before grabbing one of the papers and standing back up. He would then speak, starting the meeting.

/me took a step inside the classroom, looking at the teacher before looking at all the students. He would then shuffle his way to the front, taking a seat and taking a sip of his coffee as he leaned back and then watched the teacher teach the class. 

Graduation Year:  1988

Major(s): Education

Minor(s): English

Academic Degree: PhD in Education

Backstory: 

/Minimum is 150 words/

Growing up in a small village somewhere in Korea, Jae-hyuk lived a fairly average life and did well. In his younger years, his days usually consisted of waking up early and helping out on the farm, going to school, going home and doing homework, continuing to help out with chores and the farm, and then helping cook dinner. He did this for the majority of his elementary and secondary education but in highschool things changed, their family wanted to move for a while now and finally got enough money to get a small apartment in Busan. Here, Jae-hyuk got a better education and first fell behind but eventually caught up after studying hard over the breaks. 

After graduating he knew he wanted to do something in education but wasn’t fully sure of what. He started with education classes, learning how to become a high school science teacher as he always enjoyed that subject. After graduating with a Bachelors of Education he started to work at the highschool he was trained at. He had a good relationship with the principal at the school he was working at and would frequently go out with him and other faculty members after a long hard week of teaching. He worked there for a good 20 years, but eventually started to grow bored of doing the same thing and teaching the same old thing.

Talking to the principal they discussed his options. He could go to another school and work there, there could possibly be a different curriculum but he wanted something more and different. The principal talked about a new school that is starting construction and the person who will be the principal is close friends with him and that if Jae-hyuk would like too, he could put in a good word for him. He thought about it and agreed, he could work as a vice-principal with a bachelors but he knew in the future it could be harder to find a position like this with a bachelors so he planned on expanding his education in the future. 

He worked at the school for 6 years before a disaster struck and the school burned down, leaving him jobless so he decided to go back to school and get his PhD in Education. After 6 years he finally graduated with a PhD in Education! He then went searching for jobs, finally getting a position as a vice-principal once again at another school. He worked there and enjoyed it a lot, eventually the principal died suddenly and he was made principal of the school. At that school he started to grow a slight hatred towards the students, he didn’t think much about it but just chalked it up to older age. He continued to work at the school until he was 78, which then caught on fire… He didn’t think much of it but decided to stop working for a few years to focus on his health. He thought about retiring, but something kept wanting him to come back so he decided to apply for a few places around. Let's hope whatever school he gets accepted into doesn’t burn down! 

Scenarios

/Minimum 30 words for each scenario/

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?:

It solely depends on what they are doing and how he is feeling that day, though he tries to make things as fairly as he could but if a student is really on his nerves they could face harsher punishment. If the group is doing something more minor then a stern warning would be given to the group or student. If they continue to be a problem then he would then either bring them to the behavior attendant or take him to his office. This would go for the same if a group of students or just 1 student breaks a more major rule like fighting. 

He would take them to his office if he only has time and the behavior attendant isn’t around, if he has somewhere to go and cannot do so he will simply give them detention and keep a close eye out of them. If they are going to his office he would then sit down with the troublesome students and talk to them, trying to figure out why they would be doing such a thing and what appropriate actions should be taken so they would never do such a thing again. If he finds out the student has a lengthy record though, he would possibly suspend or expel the students.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?:

If a student isn’t being respectful and another faculty is around he may have the other faculty deal with it as it's more of a minor issue and he has much more important things to do! Though, if no one is currently around and he has nothing much to do he would go up to the student and with a stern, rough voice he would tell them to knock it off. If he found the student continuing to be disrespectful he would then give them another warning, but telling them if they continue they will face punishment. He would also alert other faculty on the radio to watch out for said student and give them detention if they continue to be disrespectful.  It might be a bit different though if it came to being disrespectful to faculty though, he might be more strict as the student should respect anyone who is higher than them so instead of giving 2 warnings out he might just give 1 and give the detention

What would you do, if another school employee was doing something that's hazardous?:

He would first stop whatever the school employee was doing, this is usually done by raising his voice. He would try not to get in the way of the employee doing something hazardous though, as he is old and fragile he could get hurt easily so if it's a situation where he could get hurt or others can he might call the police department for help. When the employee has stopped doing whatever they were would bring them to his office and speak to the employee. Depending on what the faculty was doing and how they reacted, such as stopping or continuing, will depend on the punishment. If they did something without really noticing and it was an honest mistake then a verbal warning might be given but if it's something more major than a strike may be given and in worse cases, expulsion. 

• Like 6

Denied

Thank you so much for your interest in applying for this position, however after going over the application, we have decided to deny it. 

However, there are many other open positions, so feel free to apply for one of those!

If you have any questions, feel free to dm luvnbeppy#6192

• Like 2

Education Faction Lead

Media Team Coordinator

EMS Psychiatrist Head

Happiness Anime Girl GIF by HIDIVE