OOC Information

IGN:

wethecreature

Discord:

wethecreature#6625

Timezone:

MST

Describe your activity within the server:

I haven't gotten on before, mostly because the Minecraft Server isn't active, but I am usually on Minecraft for 1-3, somtimes 5 hours for 6 days of the week.

Previous warns/bans, if so list them:

N/A

Links to previous applications, if so, list them:

N/A

What is your chosen school employee role? (Nurse, Receptionist, Tutor, Janitor,  and teaching assistant )

School Headmaster

Do you acknowledge the rules of the server?

Yes.

Do you acknowledge being inactive for a certain amount of time will lead to a demotion?

IC Information

Character Name:

Dr. Yon (Ya Yon)

Current Occupation:

Unemployed (Former Theology Professor)

Provide 3 /me's of how your character fits into the chosen role.

/me was completely silent from her office window as she watched students come in for the day with different attitudes. Her vision flickered around the outside grounds, before focusing in on a group of kids off to one side, all looking at each other accusingly. She squinted at them, before realizing that they were fighting, she would immediately begin trudging down the stairs and out of the building to the outside environment to end the fight. She didn't have time for this.

/me stared at the student as they were directed into her office, her eyes piercing like daggers. They smiled at her guiltily, shrugging as though what they had done didn't actually happen. "What did you do that was so bad you were sent to me? I really don't have time to deal with you right now." She sighed, pointing at the documents in front of her.

/me would be silently walking around the classroom as the teacher taught their students, waving to the students and smiling as they noticed her. She looked towards the teacher pointing towards her watch, motioning with her mouth. "Evaluation, after this?" She asked.

Graduation Year:

1998 (Highschool), 2007 (College)

Major(s):

Education, Theology, Psychology, Business

Minor(s):

Mathematics, Writing

Academic Degree:

PHD, Doctorate

Backstory:

Ya Yon is a brilliant Korean woman. She has numerous Majors and a couple of Minors and had a privileged childhood and advanced Education, going to a private elementary school and one of the best High schools in Seoul. Ya's childhood began in Seoul to a 39-year-old teacher and a 45-year-old judge. Her parents immediately enrolled her in a private school where she'd get an extremely high-level education, an early start to her amazing academic journey.  Her life was pretty normal up until she was 25. At the time, she'd been dating a young, unemployed man. She'd been attracted to him due to his looks and charisma, but she hadn't required a long-term relationship. On April 5th, 2005, she learned she was pregnant with her boyfriend's child. Unfortunately, the boyfriend didn't want any part in caring for the child, and Ya was left alone to care for it alone. Later that year, she gave birth to her child alone, with nobody there for her other than her parents, who were anything but happy that she had given birth to a child without a father around.  Somehow though, Ya managed to continue her college classes while simultaneously having a child to take care of. Her life slowly progressed back to normal, before going in a horrible direction when she was 35 years old, on January 17th, 2015. While driving to a fancy dinner with her ten-year-old daughter, Sim-Jung Yon. During the drive, a car came barreling down the road at a fast pace as they were driving, T-Boning their car head-on. The car was utterly ripped apart violently by the other car, and Sim-Jung was left dead, while Ya was horribly injured, likely dying. Ya was in her hospital bed for 7 months, and an additional 3 getting physical therapy. This scarring experience left her with PTSD. Her daughter was dead, and she was more distant from the world than ever. After getting released from rehab, she tried to get a job as a Theology Professor, which was evidently successful.  Finally, everything was going back to normal, even with the absence of her daughter's warm presence...

Scenarios

/Minimum 30 words for each scenario/

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?:

Dr. Yon would walk up to the students her eyes narrowed. "All of you, drop the behavior, or I'll have to take it from you forcefully." She warned. If they didn't listen, she'd tell them to follow her to detention.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?:

"YOU!" Ya would call out. "Be respectful to your peers, okay? This school is a peaceful environment, not a roasting battle, got it?" She would hiss sarcastically.

What would you do, if another school employee was doing something that's hazardous?:

Dr. Yon would call them to her office, giving them a breakdown of what they've been doing that isn't appropriate for the school environment. She'd ask them what they think they can do to change, and if they think they can. She'd give them one more chance, and if they didn't change it up, she'd fire them.

Edited by Wethecreature
  • Like 3

• Wethecreature changed the title to Wethecreature's SeoulRP Headmaster Application

Denied

Thank you so much for your interest in applying for this position, however after going over the application, we have decided to deny it. 

However, there are many other open positions, so feel free to apply for one of those!

If you have any questions, feel free to dm luvnbeppy#6192

• Like 3

Education Faction Lead

Media Team Coordinator

EMS Psychiatrist Head

Happiness Anime Girl GIF by HIDIVE