King's business application

rqll

I๐†๐: Alchoholicbro [Alt] | rqll [Main] [Football-Team]

๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ: K I N G#0948

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐‘: I will be very active as I am very excited for this server and I am apart of the event team and I am very excited for this server.ย 

๐€๐๐˜ ๐๐‘๐„๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐€๐๐๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’?: Event team application [Accepted]

๐€๐๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’/๐๐€๐๐’?: No.

ย 

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: Heros Tavern.

๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I plan to run a bar and supply the finest alcohol with the best prices and a good atmosphere. I would also like to serve food to go with drinks to make it more of a tavern, This is so I can expand my business beyond just adults over the age of 21, it also gives me more items to sell as if I were to turn the bar into a tavern I can then sell food instead of just drinks. I plan to hopefully expand my business in the future to other ventures such as convience stores and such once I can afford to and if I am allowed to. I will also have my business as a spot for small parties and events to provide even more rp for everyone else.

๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’?: I always have enjoyed roleplaying in shops just due to the amount of people and the different scenarios you can get into out of the blue. Also as you may guess money is a big part in wanting to become a business owner but for the most part I just enjoy the roleplay and love to help others roleplay go to the next level. I believe that becoming a business owner is a great opportunityย due to the amount of money, roleplay, and the chance to help others.ย  I believe that owning this business will enrich my roleplay and others and this is why I want to own a business.

๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’? (๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฒ๐ž๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฐ๐ง๐ž๐ซ, ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ญ๐œ.) Employee Ranks:
Owner: (me)

Manager: supervises and helps run the shop when I'mย away. Also checks stock every time we open and close and reports to me what we need more of.

Bartenders: runs the part of the shop for only drinks (minors are not allowed in this area)

Waiters/waitresses: Take orders from the customers at seated areas and then delivers the food to the customers table. (minors allowed)
Cooks: Prepares food and gives to waiter for the customer.

I will be stocking, supervising, and even helping at the bar when I am running this shop. I will be having the manager supervise the stock, and the eating/dining area. The waiter/waitress(s) will be taking orders preparing food and bringing food to customers. The bartenders will only haveย  to worry about checking ids serving alcohol and letting the manager know what they need if the manager does not spot it before we open.

๐ˆ๐‚ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๐‘๐๐๐€๐Œ๐„?: Hiro L. King

๐€๐†๐„?:28

๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐’?: (๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ):ย Major: Economics, Minor: psychologyย 

๐๐”๐Œ๐๐„๐‘?: N/A

ย 

Edited by rqll
  • Like 4