Timezone:
BST

Describe your activity within the server:

10/10

Previous warns/bans, if so list them:

N/A

Links to previous applications, if so, list them:
N/A

What is your chosen school employee role? (Nurse, Receptionist, Tutor, Janitor,  and teaching assistant )

Receptionist

Do you acknowledge the rules of the server?

I do

Do you acknowledge being inactive for a certain amount of time will lead to a demotion?

Yes i do 

IC Information

Character Name:

Dallas Volkonsky

Current Occupation:

N/A

Provide 3 /me's of how your character fits into the chosen role.

/me  &7&oHe'd stand up out her seat, quite quickly. He looked annoyed, frustrated, now speaking to the student. &F"Alright, show me where the fight is!" &7&oHe'd say, in an angry tone of voice. He'd turned 180 degrees facing the door, soon approaching it. He swung the door open charging out, He was annoyed, tired. There was 1 hour left of school, He just had to make it to the end. He'd walk over the student. waiting for them to begin walking to the fight.

/me &7&oReached over into the cabinet behind him, flicking threw the files. You'd be able to tell He was trying extremely hard to find a specific file. He'd glance back at the student before turning back the cabinet, He had spotted the correct file. He began to reach over pulling it out, turning 90 degrees back towards the student. &F"Alright, let me check your schedule!" &7&oHe'd open the folder, flicking threw the pages of information. &f"Here it is! Ok so... 2nd period you have Information Technology, 3rd period you have English and for your 4th period you have maths. Does that answer your question?" &7&oHe'd smile back at the student waiting for a response.

/me &7&oHe'd Slowly approach the student standing in front of him. &f"Hello, I'm Koda, I see you're pretty hurt. I'm just gonna check the wound out is that alright?" &7&oKoda was not doctor he didn't know entirely what he was doing but he knew the basics of medical training. He'd reach over to his right to grab a first aid kit off his desk, before opening the box in search for a wipe. He'd rummage through the kit, eventually finding the wipe. &F"here, wipe down the wound with this!" &7&oHe'd say in a relaxed voice &f"It may hurt!". He'd then reach back over into the first aid kit grabbing a large plaster. He'd undo the packaging on the packet before applying it to the wound on the students leg. &f"you should be good too go!"

Graduation Year:

Major(s):

Economics and Mathematics

Minor(s):

Business

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree of Economics

Backstory:
On March 11th, 1996, Dallas Volkosnky was born in Sviyazhs . His mother, Akemi was a gentle soul who sheltered her family from the dangers of the outside world. His father, Vivion was a different story. He definitely had some anger issues, due to his rough upbringing, but was still there, trying to provide for his family. Though, this eventually became less apparent when he began to drink more and more, getting more aggressive. Justins mother worked at the school she attended when she was younger, so the young lad had support as he grew up. Seeing the hard work his mother did every day, as well as hearing all the stories about his mother from other teachers and workers, he knew one day he would also work in a school. Dallas then told his mom that he wanted to be just like her when he grew up As he grew up, he learned he had a passion for exploring and art. he found a notepad and that's where he began to write about his adventures, then drew them in his sketchbook. Both with a number so he could track the imagery to the words he had on paper. he fell more in love with the arts and writing as he grew. At the age of 14, his family moved to Karakura. There, he learned more about caretakers as he attended their high school. he re-found the spark of wanting to be a Chef, so he made it a goal of his to try to become one. Befriending as many as he could, he learned more about the work and even learned a few skills. he graduated highschool at the age of 18 and continued to further his education. Moving away for a few years to attend another college, he ended up double majoring in Literature and Art, as well as taking a minor in psychology. he still loved the arts and literature, so he naturally wanted to expand upon his knowledge of them, but he was also interested in learning more about the human mind, knowing it could help him in his future field as a Chef. After graduating college with his masters, he moved back to Karakura. After returning, he made sure to get her resume in order and sent it off to many schools, including KHS, trying to get her faculty position as a school caretaker. Whilst she was waiting for a response he would practice cooking every single day so he would not fail in what he loved and wanted to make his family proud and prove to him and others that he is capable off being a chef. He would often be found in cooking environments and always practicing his work.

/Minimum is 150 words/

Scenarios

/Minimum 30 words for each scenario/

What would you do, if a group of students aren't behaving within the school grounds?:

If a student were to start cursing and calling Justin pathetic, he would turn his attention to the student and keep a straight face. After the student had said everything he wished to say, he would then sit the student down and have a nice conversation, asking him why he felt that way, and why he went about telling him in such a tone and language. Continuing to get to the bottom of the situation and then solving it the best he could, maintaining a professional attitude. Afterwards, he would give the student a light warning for the language and send them off to class.

What would you do, if a student isn't being respectful or forceful to another?:

If Dallas were to notice two students fighting in the hallway, he would rush over and separate the two. Already seeing punches being thrown, he would give them both detentions and scold them for their behavior. He would then take them to the nurse’s office and have them get checked out and their bruises tended to. Offering to stay with the nurse to ensure they do not start fighting again inside.

What would you do, if another school employee was doing something that's hazardous?:
I another school employee was acting inappropriately, Justin would approach the individual and tell them off, letting them know what they were doing was dangerous and wrong, and to stop. Listening to them, but reaffirming the fact that they were acting wrong. Afterwards, he would keep his eye out for that same co-worker, and if they were caught doing the same thing or something similar, he would report them to SLT so they could get proper repercussions.

• Like 3

Accepted!

Upon going over your application, we have decided to accept! Thank you so much for applying, please ping luvnbeppy#6192 in the Education Discord for roles!

If you have any questions feel free to dm one of the following:

luvnbeppy#6192

SpaceGoddess#5386

CertainSnake#0287

• Like 2

Education Faction Lead

Media Team Coordinator

EMS Psychiatrist Head

Happiness Anime Girl GIF by HIDIVE