Talk about your favourite things!

NobodyNB

I've seen some posts that are a little bit similar to this such as "Favourite holiday", "Favourite day of the week" and others but I wanted to make a more broad one so people can talk about- literally anything they enjoy!

I know I really like gushing about shows I'm watching or shows that I have watched, so here's a topic to do just that!

Talk about your favourite shows, series, movies, animes, anything really!

This topic might just be me talking to myself about the shows I like but heyy that's fiiinee- LMAO

• Like 4

Soooo, I just finished watching Steven Universe: Future for the first time!
Which I have talked about a little bit on the forums!

If you liked Steven Universe and want to see a more in-depth of just Steven, his problems and how he deals with them I'd definitely recommend it!!

• Like 4

AUUGHH THE PRINCE OF EGYPT ALSO GAVE ME FEELS,,

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW- THE PRINCE OF EGYPT IS A DREAMWORKS MOVIE AND I REAALLLYYY LOVED THE STORY BEHIND THAT AS WELL!

It's based on a bible story I think? About Moses? I reaallyy liked it!

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, NobodyNB said:

Ooh! I also saw on Netflix that there's  a new season of The Dragon Prince as well?
I absolutely LOVED that show!

So I'll probably end up watching that at some point as well!

Watched this one awhile back, super cute show.

• Like 6

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I still don't have a mouse pad.

Personally, I've been obsessed with a lot of shows and movies recently. Been getting back into my dystopian/end of the world phase, so naturally I started to rewatch The Walking Dead. Great show for a more mature audience. I haven't been watching anime recently, but my recent favorite is Jujutsu Kaisen. Solid fight scenes, amazing characters, and kick a kick ass power system.

• Like 6

Supernatural Sam and Dean Winchester GIFs | POPSUGAR Entertainment

I still don't have a mouse pad.

48 minutes ago, Peanut said:

Personally, I've been obsessed with a lot of shows and movies recently. Been getting back into my dystopian/end of the world phase, so naturally I started to rewatch The Walking Dead. Great show for a more mature audience. I haven't been watching anime recently, but my recent favorite is Jujutsu Kaisen. Solid fight scenes, amazing characters, and kick a kick ass power system.

I love Jujutsu Kaisen!! It's super good!
Personally haven't seen The Walking Dead, I usually tend to stray away from things that involve zombies since sometimes they can have way too realistic body horror/gore but that's just a personal preference for me!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NobodyNB said:

I've seen some posts that are a little bit similar to this such as "Favourite holiday", "Favourite day of the week" and others but I wanted to make a more broad one so people can talk about- literally anything they enjoy!

I know I really like gushing about shows I'm watching or shows that I have watched, so here's a topic to do just that!

Talk about your favourite shows, series, movies, animes, anything really!

This topic might just be me talking to myself about the shows I like but heyy that's fiiinee- LMAO

Pog post

• Like 5

"Veni, Vedi, Vici, Alea iacta est"

spacer.png

Discord: Kineo#5303

Soooo, I just finished watching Steven Universe: Future for the first time!
Which I have talked about a little bit on the forums!

If you liked Steven Universe and want to see a more in-depth of just Steven, his problems and how he deals with them I'd definitely recommend it!!

Steven universe moment

• Like 5

spacer.png

If you like super-sweet anime movies I would definitely recommend Words Bubble Up Like Soda Pop if you haven't seen it already!!
The characters are suuuperrrrr cuuuuteeee!!!!!

I love them so muuchh!

I liked Kimi no na wa, it was beautiful 

• Like 4

spacer.png