OverheadRP's Business Application (Diner)

ovrh

IGN

OverheadRP

DISCORD

Overhead#7903

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER

I believe my current activity is pretty high, I mostly spend my time helping out in any way I can on the server so I believe that I am a fairly active member of the community and will be able to keep up with the required number of openings needed to keep an active establishment.

ANY PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS?

N/A

ANY WARNINGS/BANS?

N/A

NAME OF YOUR BUSINESS?

Wallace Entertainment (Fredbear’s Family Diner)

WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH YOUR BUSINESS?

To run this business, I am planning to open a discord for managing the employees and their shifts. I want to train them, so they are more efficient during their duties and offer an entertaining roleplay experience for customers. The discord server would have channels like worker channels, rules, sale logs, uniforms, etc. For applications, everyone that enters the diner will be directed to the discord server if interested. After they've joined the discord server, they'll head to an application channel in which they'll find a pre-made application format. The channel will be hidden once applications become closed. I want to design everything and do other things besides managing stock, making sure things aren't overstocked or understocked and such. To add on, with my leadership skills OOCly, I believe that I am capable of owning the diner. As I said before, I’m planning on doing other things besides checking on stock every now and then; however, I want to make sure everyone involved with the business has fun and brings good sportsmanship to the table.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO OWN A BUSINESS?

My goal is to create a thriving shop, allowing more players to be able to work in my shop, and to be able to provide a good roleplay experience. I would like for my customers to have a unique experience, where they can actually get rewarded for returning to the diner, like some stores in real life. Being able to manage things is the most enjoyable part of things, also being able to have other things to do than running around such as opening and checking stock. This alongside my past experiences and knowledge of shops, I'm well aware of how most of them function and acknowledge when it comes to running a good business in general.

HOW DO YOU PLAN TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS?

Roles

Founder (1) - Created and manages the business, they must be organized so they can make sure everything is going smoothly and takes counts of items, so the diner does run low on food or stock before an opening.

Waiters (4) - This is an important role for the store, as they help sell items to customers. They do not just serve tables, but at least one employee is asked to sell prize items. 

• Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders.

• Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area.

• Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests.

• Ensuring the food order is chosen correctly and are presentable for guests.

• Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food.

Security (3) - Anyone with this role is asked to take day shifts or night shifts for when the diner is closed or not and fill in for Waiters if they don’t happen to be on duty.

• Protect and enforce laws on an employer’s property.

• Monitor alarms and CCTV cameras.

• Control access for employees, visitors, and outside contractors.

• Conduct security checks over a specified area.

• Write comprehensive reports outlining what they observed while on patrol to the founder.

RULES FOR SAFETY

No gang style apparel, including but not limited to hats, shirts, buckles, bandanas, towels, or other like group apparel, accessories or decorations likely to provoke others. Shirts and shoes required.

No-gang type conduct or behavior, including verbal slogans, greetings, hand signs or intimidation.

No weapons, or tools of any sort whatsoever, including knives, chains, screwdrivers, glass cutters, scribes, etc. No paint, paint pens, markers.

No one under the age of 18 will be permitted on the premises without a parent or legal guardian.

No obscene, offensive or hostile language or gestures.

No vandalism, misuse of facility or any disruptive behavior.

No loitering inside or outside premises.

No outside food or drink allowed in the premises.

No touching the animatronic mascots.

Diner STAFF Rules

DO NOT leave your post AT ANY TIME.

DO NOT attempt to interact with animatronics after hours.

DO NOT tamper with any of the animatronics.

DO NOT attempt to tamper with the springlock costumes, if you are given permission, please ask the Founder for assistance.

DO remain ever vigilant! Your job - and the hopes of children everywhere - depend on it!

IC INFORMATION

___

NAME 

Bruno Wallace

COLLEGE DEGREES

Bachelor of Business Administration. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Manufacturing, and Biological Engineering.

NUMBER

N/A

• Like 4